Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scottish Cup Final 2008
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Sport & Leisure
Elma
I was reading Scottish Snippets that I get every week from Rampant Scotland and found out to my delight that Queen of the South are in the Scottish Cup Final having beaten Aberdeen in the semi-final. They will be playing either Rangers or St. Johnstone. No bets on who I'm rooting for, I'm still a "doon-hamer" at heart. tongue.gif

Please keep me informed guys, we don't get much info on Scottish football here. smile.gif
Tennscot
Elma , I`ll give you the news right after the game, If you want to Follow it Go to BBC. co.uk. Sp the bbc Scotland Sport then click the game liveThe Match is at 15.00 GMT. Calculate your time wherever you are.
Tennscot
It`s 7am Your time, unsure.gif
Elma
Thanks Tennscot, I'll try that.
Elma
So Rangers won but Queens scored twice and that's as good as a win to me. Congratulations to the winners and the runners-up tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Isobel
Well done Rangers
tombro
Well,

I guess Rangers had to score a win over someone in a final this year !

Only Joking,
Tombro tongue.gif biggrin.gif
jimmyd
Hey welcome Tombro,always nice to have new blood in here ,especially Tic fans lol. wink.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.