Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Colston Secondary School
Glasgow Boards/Forums > Misc Boards > Questions about Glasgow
Guest CHRISTINE *
Hi would anyone happen to have any class photographs around 1967/1968 time of the old Colston Secondary School, in Springburn? I only every had one class photo and I appear to have lost it. I have searched everywhere over the years to no avail. I found this website and thought someone out there may have the photo I had. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.
Melody
If you haven't yet tried Christine you might fine one on Friends Reunited. smile.gif Good luck.
Guest CHRISTINE *
Thanks for your suggestion Melody. I have tried friends reunited but had no luck. Maybe someone else will read this and be able to help.
Isobel
A good friend of mine went to Colston around that time..Would you recognize the name ,Sheila Geddes the family lived in Milton.
wellfield
Hi Christine,I think there are some Colston pictures on http://oldspringburn.wetpaint.com There's also Wellfield/Balornock/Albert/Elmvale, Iwent to Colston,but before you,Good Luck.
Guest CHRISTINE *
QUOTE (Isobel @ 26th Mar 2008, 12:10 AM) *
A good friend of mine went to Colston around that time..Would you recognize the name ,Sheila Geddes the family lived in Milton.

The name Geddes is familiar, I do remember someone named Amelia Geddes but I'm not too sure about Sheila. Thanks for your input Isobel.
Guest CHRISTINE *
QUOTE (wellfield @ 1st Apr 2008, 03:24 AM) *
Hi Christine,I think there are some Colston pictures on http://oldspringburn.wetpaint.com There's also Wellfield/Balornock/Albert/Elmvale, Iwent to Colston,but before you,Good Luck.

Thanks Wellfield, a good website, had a good browse. The website you suggested was very interesting but no actual class photographs. Good to see that this website is available to everyone far and wide. Many thanks for your help.
irene farrell
QUOTE (Guest CHRISTINE * @ 21st Mar 2008, 10:57pm) *
Hi would anyone happen to have any class photographs around 1967/1968 time of the old Colston Secondary School, in Springburn? I only every had one class photo and I appear to have lost it. I have searched everywhere over the years to no avail. I found this website and thought someone out there may have the photo I had. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.