Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
Elma
Going to my son-in-laws for dinner, grandson Jeffrey is making is famous stir-fry again, It is a going back to school family night, Jeffrey returns to Calgary tomorrow. He attends SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology) where he is studying Chemical Engineering.
angel
Not doing very much today, O well. rolleyes.gif
stratson
Today did nothin', was in bed havin' a rest. Good to step back for a while, isn't it?
Going back to bed shortly, hopefully weather will be dry and get to the shops tomorrow. tongue.gif
betty2
Usual saturday lunch then bingo efter that am open tae offers rolleyes.gif
penny dainty
hasnt rained today so far , got out to the shops for some vitals to see us through the week.Hubby showed me how to download music from the internet onto my Ipod, it's brilliant , everything from the 1812 overture to The Pet Shop Boys, it's brilliant all my faves together in one place, I'm in raptures.LA LA LA LA.thats me singing along to Lindisfarne, meet me on the corner.
lindamac
Ocht aye sure these ipods urr smashing pal,here noo penny that Lindisfarne was the group that sung "Lady Linda" Neil used tae sing it tae me when he had too much tae drink hehehehahaha laugh.gif I must get it oan my ain ipod Happy Ipoding hen tongue.gif
penny dainty
Afternoon looby have you got a site on the net you can download music from?George says he will set it up for you if you need one and to get back on topic, I sat down today and finished my book , Confessor, oh my it was good........Is that the strains of Amazing Grace I hear from afar , hmm yes I think it is, well as far as my I pod, hee hee.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye, going out with my big sister the day and looking forward to it we'll be doing lots of chin wagig but absolutely no shopping ,,,well maybe jist a wee bit tongue.gif ) but furst ahm off tae the gym so everybiddy have a great day on these here boards,,,Lass
angel
I,m cleaning out the loft today, ! O the wonder of it all.! tongue.gif
Elma
Into the store for a while to prepare the new DVDs for their release on Tuesday, then home to take down the decorations. Hate the look after they are down, everything looks so bare, but it will be nice to get back to normal again. I ate too much last night so I'm on a partial fast today, only partial as I still have some candy left!!!!!!! laugh.gif
rossmckenzie
Gym first thing this morning cos a have been in Austria for a week and more than a few beers and loads of schnitzel and appelstrudel and sachertorte and double cream with everything has given me love handles..aw man this has to go and fast.....back home to my mums healthy eating plans and am obeying the rules this weekend.
Fish,rice ,masses of veg and fruit and no beers ......and workouts every second day.
RonD
Good on ya! Ross, it's hard to do but you're doing it!!!
penny dainty
Well done Ross , that's the attitude.I gotta get back into the healthy bit as well , too much good cheer over the festive season, chocolate, cheese , cake , alcohol, ect, ect , need I say more?
Well that's it all over for another year , took the tree down today as it's twelfth night , got a thing about that tradition , can't shake it, all the rest of the stuff came down days ago , but the tree always comes down on the 6th.
glasgow lass
:lol:Aye got back from my big sisters a few oors ago was up till 5am still gabbing so then went tae the gym ferr a couple of oors ahm knackered ,jist doing a wee washing right now and of course playing here with you guys tongue.gif its kind of raining here so think Ill be staying home for the rest of the day,, is this a sighn of spring ,, Rain drops keep falling on my head La La La La La La
penny dainty
My what a lovely wee singin voice you have there Lass, now why not try the karioke , you would be great , go on , you know you want to go on. laugh.gif
Well I went back to work today , 20 minutes in and I felt like i had never been away, aw man it's time i retired or bought my own caravan park , one or the other. laugh.gif
lindamac
I went to the Malouf Groups Perfume sale today ,I got several bargains actualy bargains galore & even found a lovely wee light perfume that my mum used to wear whenever she could get it, does anyone mind of Coty Lamaint?.My mum loves Coty Lamaint but it went out of sight years ago,turns out this was a shipment of french perfumery they had got in so got mammy 4 boattles of it.
awwwweeee minds me of when ah was growing up,mammie always smelt nice even when ah was a wean.

I got stuff tae,For myself I got some Opium, Gucci envy & Valentino gift set for jist wee me & I got Neil a Hugo Boss Gift set & my son some Calvin Klein so awe delighted alsogot plenty other things to give as gifts for Birthdays & next christmas.I ferr enjoyed meself but ended up with a heidache due tae awe the stinks hehehe
glasgow lass
Aye Linda Coty was my mothers perfume, we cant buy it here she wore it for yrs when she lived in Glasgow I almost brought it back from Boots in toon when aha was there in September I had it in my hands for the longest time then put it back on the shelf, too heart breaking to give it to her now ,and it was my very first as well I still love it and I'll be bringing some back if there is an next time for me, Coty has a lovely body spray mist as well aw aha can jist smell it noo , so since I cant get Coty aha now use one called Neiges ,by Lise Watier she's a Canadian girl from Montreal its also very nice and has a shower gel aha like tae layer mah fragrence ,,, the only thing is that this one is hard to find at times,,,Lass smile.gif
murn
jist poped in fur a fast peek, busy as ell, A think your ma long lost twin Lass. Jist started wearing Neiges. Was in a store and a woman passed me, I followed her cool.gif and asked what her perfume wis she told me and I have been wearing it since. Wis it you tongue.gif
well back tae work.
glasgow lass
Aye murn that might have been me,,, bit the twin thingy laugh.gif laugh.gif
penny dainty
I love my perfume , never heard of that one Lass, is if for the Canadian market only?
Dont try and post the perfume Linda , don't think they allow it as is flammable.
I got some lovely perfumes at Christmas , Byzance , Shalimar , Paloma Picasso and yvres, used to be called Champagne, so I smell beeyoutifool.
Well I have a day off today , just back to work and a day off , good job eh?No doctors in today so I have to sacrafice my Thursday off instead sad.gif Anyway no cleaning needed as did it all on Sunday when the tree came down , so have got a day to myself.
murn
Well av put in a good days work off home now tae put in a good night work sad.gif
another perfume av used fur years is Blue Grass used it since a wis in ma teens, makes me feel young when a smell it. wink.gif
Angela Chick
My mum used to wear Coty Liamant personally i am not keen on it, used to wear Estee lauders Beautiful years ago and lou lou.

My favourite is Channel's Allure has been for a while now its gorgeous mark bought me a bottle for christmas biggrin.gif also have Kate Moss and Intimately Beckham Night and my old faithful Calvin Kleins Escape and Absolutely Givenchy, perfume mad i am ask tammy. biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye penny it can be bought in London and Paris,,so next time yerr therr tongue.gif: aha like Blue Grass to, my best friend in Glasgow loves it as well
glasgow lass
:lol:Angela aha used tae wear Youth Due by ETL but noo aha feel that its too strong that was aw the go in the 70's wae me and mah pals,,, at least in oor wee group tongue.gif
lindamac
laugh.gif see witt ah startit here oan the scents hehehe ah shouldve did a perfumery topic sure a shouldve? och it's jist boring grub shopping the day nowt of mass interest realy.must get me ma black pudding,tottie scones & dumpling ave aweready goat Tablet furr ma christmas amongst other stuff frae oor Penny so irnbru tae & that finalise my scottish shopping well fur noo onyways since ave tae go back furr an ashet steak pie fur Mr Mrs Daintys dinner oan Seturday.Thank goodness we have the ability tae get these items here ,mind ye thurr dear but worth it for a tate of hame eh. biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
Aye lovely day here snow is aw melted biggrin.gif ) sun is peeking through the clouds as aha look oot the windae,,, when the cats away eh,,aw ferr crying oot loud here he comes that big cat,,,, Ive got sunshine on a cloudy day La La La La La laugh.gif
angel
me too Lass. tongue.gif
glasgow lass
Hello angel biggrin.gif tongue.gif
angel
Last night I started to clean out my kitchen cupboards and reorganize everything there,
wish I had never started the darn job, now it will take me forever to find anything, but wherever the stuff is , I know it,s clean, tongue.gif
angel
Hello Lass, It,s been such a pleasure having this January thaw, It was, I think about 65 deg. , but it won,t last long. wub.gif
glasgow lass
aw dont say that angel... ahve got mah shorts oot noo laugh.gif laugh.gif
angel
laugh.gif laugh.gif for a short thaw.
tammy
Oh just readin this post and YES, Angie loves her perfumes and seems to have a few different ones, I bet she always smells wonderful. And everyone knows it too, cause they are always buying her the nice smelling expensive ones. I am partial to Estee lauder Beautiful Sheer now. Used to wear Beautiful and once in awhile Lancome. I like light flowery smells, not over powering ones where they smell you coming and going without seein you. I myself, can't smell it when I wear it. But, get compliments quite often that I smell nice, so that is good I suppose. Better than the alteranative. LOL! Today I met my friend for a coffee, we got some good deals at a specialty Christmas shop. Everything as 70% off. Got some cute snowmen stocking hangers for us and an ornament for my wee niece for next year. Not bad since I wan't planning on buying anything at all! LOL! I wasn't in the mood for shopping, the lady at the store laughed when I said that. Posted a few things to a couple of friends and came home, not feeling 100% today. Now, I'm sitting here reading e-mails and wasting time and eating more chocolates! LOL! Supposed to go to a hockey game tonight with Phil.
stuarty
oh a used to love gingham by innoxia and a thought it was coty l'amaint look memories
keelie gal
My favvy perfumes is Jessica Parker Lovely ,Channel no5 ,DKNY,PRADA For christmas i got intamatley beckham night ,Calvin Klien euphoria blossom,Jessica Parker Covet and 3 bottles of Kate moss also got the brittany spears one at secret santa and have to say it smells naff so i gave it to the wee lassie next door she thinks its brill laugh.gif
keelie gal
Forgot to say does any one remember Timeless from avon that was my wee gran's favourite perfume
tammy
OH Keelie you'll be competing with Angie for the most perfumes!!!! LOL! And my Great Grandmother used to wear Avon's Timelss...too funny! LOL!
jakka13
Wore a perfume called Royal Secret "Germain Montiel "for many years .Everyone loved it .Discovered one called Happy by Clinique .My neice was wearing it when she came over and everywhere we went someone would ask her the name of her perfume .Even got on the elevator one day ,a young guy came on a couple of floors down ,stood beside her for a minute ,turned and said "Gee you smell nice "She gave me the last of her bottle as she was going to buy some from Duty Free .I've had loads of compliments about it .
glasgow lass
Aye stuarty thanks ferr the Coty photie,,aha dont change mah fragrence too often as my mother always taught me that people know a lady by her perfume,,,mah mother eh tongue.gif
murn
ah nothin beats the smell a carbolic soap tongue.gif laugh.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye so far aha great start tae mah day,,playing mah new CD the noo Andrea Bocelli ,aw aha canny stop playing this wan,,aha should get the show on the road soon ,,,were's that bliddy carbolic,,, tongue.gif
keelie gal
GL i bought Andrea Bocelli for my dad at christmas he loves it aswell biggrin.gif Just gonna go a wee wonder roon the shops for a few wee bits n bobs gonna get some nice ribs out the butchers and do ribs mash n cabbage tonite as i really fancy it ,got to get Tammy's birthday parcel in the post then go fer a wee stroll in the park seeing as the weather has finally calmed down so im gonna make the most of it biggrin.gif
RonD
Funny to see that most of the snow has gone here in southern Ontario and it has been uncharisteristically mild but its changing and we have the heavy winds to prove it.
Anne1
laugh.gif what am i doing the day Iam racing round the boards to see what Ive missed as my broadband has been down since last thursday and only got connected about 45mins ago, never new that you could miss something so much and especially the people on the boards so I am so glad to be back folks laugh.gif
murn
Glad yer back Ann. Am working from the hoose the day so still got ma PJs on, yer right about the wind Ron jist went ootside tae see if anything wis missing, only some of the snow tongue.gif
keelie gal
Welcome back Anne ye were missed on the boards pal glad you got your broadband fixed biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
Aha was nearly greetin aha thought that you wouldnt come back sad.gif wub.gif
angel
tongue.gif great tae see you Anne.
angel
tongue.gif today I picked my grandson up from school and lass I saw a woman
wearing shorts,... honest..... tongue.gif
lindamac
rolleyes.gif Nuffin........Honest laugh.gif cheers & warmest welcome hame tae ye Anne1 xxxah was gonna phone ye hud ye stayed away another day hen gled yer hame.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.