Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
penny dainty
oh aye , never though about that! jings i slippin laugh.gif
glasgow lass
Aye thats me up and ready again will aha ever get to sleep in me tongue.gif ) going to a friends hoose tody for a wee Christmas cheer,, nice to have a day time perty ferr a change at least Ill get home at a half decent hour biggrin.gif
witshisname
Goin oot tae ma pals hoose the night fer a wee christmas dinner smile.gif
Elma
I have just got back home from Church. We were adding the extra decorations for the Christmas Eve service tomorrow evening. Most of that service is by candlelight so we have to bring lots more candleholders and also get the individual candles ready to be given out at the door. Our service is at 7 p.m. so we are hoping that some of the tourists in town will join us.

As for the rest of the day today, I'm hoping to relax, my daughter is coming over later to do her laundry and probably stay for dinner.
murn
just got back from ma pals, now sittin with a wee eggnog watchin all that snow melt, been raining all day sad.gif
lets hope it does not freeze now or wee will have one great big skating rink ohmy.gif
betty2
Having my hair done and then a party in the salon rolleyes.gif
lindamac
wub.gif Neil & I are celebrating 28yrs since we met & fell in love up the dancing on Christmas eve aaweee int it luverly? laugh.gif been married 24 of those yrs tae still huv the bliss tae enjoy with it tae ocht am ah safty lovydovy the day soahmurr.also out to dinner with our kids their friends that grew up with them & sons girlfriend we are having portugeause [sorry cannae spell it oops!]grub very nice.
RonD
linda congrats on the 24 years, Portuguese is nice food but ah'm mair used tae "gonnaegeez"!
witshisname
wit do ye think i'll be doin the day???OPENING AWW MA PRESSIES WAHOOOOOOOOO
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye I have opened some of my gifts and one in particular that I love is my new Andrea Bocelli CD called "Vivere" my fav song is called La Voce Del Silenzio biggrin.gif Lass
Elma
I am having a very lazy day today, reading all the posts on GG and putting away all my lovely presents. Yesterday was very busy and noisy. Was at my son-in-laws with their 3 sons, my daughter and then my g'son's girlfriends family joined us for dinner. That was a performance too........... their oven packed in, the turkey was cooked so we did everything else on the burners or the microwave except the yorkshires which Alison took up to her place and cooked them there leaving me to do the potatoes and veg!! We still had a great time eating, drinking and playing games.

And that's why I'm having a quiet day today..................... laugh.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye me to Elma but not as lazy as your day tongue.gif ) see Ive already been tae the gym ferr a couple of hrs but each to there ain lol,, I had a lovely christmas day snow was just drifting at my door it was very cold out but so warm in mah wee hoose every time aha looked out the windae I was happy to be hame with my friends and family, at times there must have been six or seven of us roon that windae jist looking out at the cold,, Im a lucky girl to have peace such in my home and ahm going tae enjoy every minute of it,,, dont know whits around that bliddy corner,,Lass.
wee sammy
I am cutting my toenails i remember the time i could bite them laugh.gif laugh.gif
Melody
Doghouse Sammy. unsure.gif

Ye do know ah'm only kiddin' on don't ye? smile.gif Yer silence is worryin' me.
lindamac
biggrin.gif just enjoying a relaxing day after having the kids for 2 days sleep overs too,went Boxing day shopping yesterday got a great bargain skirt for 30 bucks was originaly 70 bucks,I figured I will put it away to wear it to my brothers engagement when hame in September ,I was ever so chuffed ah got that last one my size ye know how it goes. When I got hame & saw they didn.t put the skirt into the bag with the tops I also bought, so I called them up this morning only to find it was the only one that was my size & it had been sold to someone else Boohoo noo tha isney ma fault sure it isney? anyhoo managers gonna try find a store that maybee have one if not then its a lost cause ,so ahm staying hame feeling a wee bit Gypped but relaxed yet sorta sad nonetheless sad.gif
murn
QUOTE (wee sammy @ 26th Dec 2007, 02:32 PM) *
I am cutting my toenails i remember the time i could bite them laugh.gif

Don't tell me, yee left yer teeth in the pub, right tongue.gif

Am off tae bed after a quiet day, noo its rest up time fur the Bells
lindamac
laugh.gif Thats me had a wee phone call from that shop that sold me the 30 buck skirt,didn't bag it then ended up they sold it tae someone else,turns oot theyve found the same skirt in another state /store so Iam gonna get it but must wait for it to arrive in the post. so a huge thanks to the retail shop Autograph who deserve a wee plugg for fixing up their mistooks made wif me eh,theres still some retail kindness oot therr efter awe. rolleyes.gif
Elma
Glad you're getting the skirt after all Linda, wear it with pride!! smile.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye linda thats a great wee treat,, enjoy your new skirt ,,, Lass
keelie gal
We are flying out to Spain today so its a week chilling oot in the sun for us gonny need it after all the xmas celebrations biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Have a great time away Keelie, and happy new year when it comes,,,Lass
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye well thats me,,got the house tae mahsel the day and wanted to be productive tongue.gif ) so,,,,,,,, I have taken doon aw the christmas decorations jist left my center peice on the table till after new year and I'll bet naebiddy will be any the wiser as they are aw back at work noo and dont have time tae look at the decorations as will just be in and oot for the next few days for meals , sleep and shower , noo Im giving my hoose a good clean and thats it till after new yrs,,ahm back on track with my own scedual,,,hip hip hooray, its a lovely day feels like spring got aw the windaes open,, spring in the air La La La ,, LoL.
RonD
Things are gettin' back tae normal. Ah wiz hopin' tae get some much done efter Christmas but the energy levels urr no whit they should be. So ah jist give in and try tae rest up an dae wee bits here an' there. This mornin' am up early and feel like ah cin take oan on the world so world watch oot!!!!
stratson
While lying in bed was pondering over agenda for today, since sitting at my pooter have decided will do as little as possible. laugh.gif
RonD
Sounds like a good plan!!! wink.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif sounds a good idea stratson wish a had read that first im unpacking case and bags from week away putting away xmas presents and a dont feel like it just want to sit and laze but other half wants it aw neat and tidy screammmmmmmmm, gonnae go out for lunch dont want to cook just want to be lazy a b........and sit here, am gon on strike a think laugh.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gifA ye Ive just got up and ahm having agreat cuppa coffee,, blethered on the phone last night till well aft 1 am never saw the movie as tickets were sold oot for 7.30 show aw well life will go on eh,, got a class at 9.30 then who knows what the day will bring ,,, see you aw efter,,Lass smile.gif
RonD
Mrs Ron D an' masel' did a lot aroon' yesterday, wan o' those rerr times when we wurr a team huh.gif New shelf assembled, new prints hung, cleaned oot the stoor. We organized ma office an' took trips tae the shed wi' the overflow, mind ye we now huv tae organize the shed ...AGAIN! Today, ah'm off tae see ma wee favourite customer, Toerag, you know who ah mean wink.gif
glasgow lass
Aye well here aha am after a very late night and a real nice one if I may add tongue.gif although my throat is killing me ,,,have a wee guestion for you guys, is there any member who lives in Italy oot there ,, let me know if yi can please,,Lass smile.gif
murn
lookin fur a free holiday lass tongue.gif
glasgow lass
Aye murn,,yi goat wan tongue.gif
murn
as like, and whit wid a be dayin here laugh.gif
glasgow lass
pickin me up,, whit else laugh.gif laugh.gif
murn
awe naw lass you faw doon drunk again laugh.gif
whit happened tae yer resolution tae stay sober wub.gif
witshisname
I'm sittin in ma livin room watchin mare snow faw,will it ever stoap??? so it's gonna be a night in watchin a movie and drinkin loads of hot choccie,Noo if i can only find ma electric blanket i'll be aww set wub.gif smile.gif
betty2
Going out for lunch then a game of bingo rolleyes.gif back to norm. rolleyes.gif
toerag
Just took our wee grand daughter home!! Had her for New Year and a sleep over! Mum & dad were both working last night (New Year) they work in the in the hospitality industry so we got to baby sit, whit a new year, stone cold sober! but can make up for it now she has gone home!
Cheers! Who would have thought a wee 5 month old could leave such a state, looks like a tornado went through! oh well the pleasure of being a granma!!
Rond glad you went to see your favourite customer, was there again on Saturday quite a difference from last Saturday! we had room to move around!!
RonD
Toerag, ah wiz there oan Ne'er's Eve, early in the day, she hud plenty of tottie scones and a couple steak and kidney pies ready, ah'm she they gone soon enough.
glasgow lass
tongue.gif morning all ,, its another cold one jist having my coffee then heading oot the door brrrrr aboot 20 below they say could the be kidding ) smile.gif ready for it had enough time aff,, see you all efter have a great day you guys keep warm,,Lass
stratson
Today am following my new pattern, only doing what is necessary, even better, no cooking as plenty leftovers from yesterday, Aye, is a rerr auld life. laugh.gif
murn
Aye it's freezin the day, brass balls lying all over the place. tongue.gif
Going in to the office the day so talk tae yees later, keep warm, well you's in Oz keep cool cool.gif
toerag
Back to work sad.gif
penny dainty
well we packed up the caravan 2 days early and came home sad.gif .It was so wet the entire week , we decided another day stuck in the van was going to drive us nuts.I got through 3 Terry Goodkind books , all very thick , watched umpteen dvd's, ate, drank coffee till it was making our heads buzz, walked in the rain and got soaked several times, finally decided ENOUGH!home we came.Still we did have a very lazy week and that was the intention.
angel
Ah, the joys of camping penny, I know them only too well but it was great just the same
Marion Niven Dougan
Well Irene and I are getting oor swimsuits oot and guid clathes an gettin ready fur St Thomas United States Virgin Islands, leave Sunday come back following Sat. Bob is working there so for him it is work, for us it is SHOPPING AND BEACHES. Of course after Bob finishes work, we will do happy hour then wine and dine
glasgow lass
Aye Marion,,St Thomas is a lovely place aha hope yi enjoy yourself smile.gif
penny dainty
Well just for a change it's raining in Brisbane, argh ! will it ever stop.Going to do some cleaning about the house today , then settle down with a book , well I'm still on holiday till Monday, then it's back to the four letter word.
lindamac
rolleyes.gif Me och ahm just lounging around like a lounge lizard today reading my book tinkering with the pc & being lazy. biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
Well the day I will be checking oot some private acomadations in lovely Italy as I could be going over there for an extended visit God willing of course,,so if anybiddy has a wee room and kitchen tae let aha might be interested,, my boys will be back from Pittsburgh tonight they went to see the hockey game Pittsburg and Toronto,, did anybiddy see them they were waving a huge Canadian flag at the arena tongue.gif ) no work the day ferr me Tra La La La La laugh.gif ,Lass
witshisname
goin tae ma pals and watchin a Movie and maybe havin supper
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.