Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
witshisname
well i'm gonnae get aww bundled up and head oot and go to the shoaps,i'm wastin away tae nuthin in here smile.gif Hiya Hun how are ye??
Gallusbisom
Hey Java,

Still diggin, hen, still diggin. The snowploughs came by again last night so there was a wee mountain at the end of my driveway, only about 2ft. high and rock hard. So off I go thinking this will be a breeze-----------cannae dent the stuff. So it'll be no so bad fur the weans driving SUV's with 4 wheel (mind you oor's is stuck behind the wa', but himself, driving a wee commuter caur, no a chance in heck o gettin ower it. Ah.m away, walking ower the front lawn ye understaun, tae get mair salt. If ah kin jist get the icey layer tae start meltin???? Well it is a thought anyway. And I used to snicker at the Hummers driving around Unionville, live and learn. laugh.gif

GB
stuarty
a have just decorated the new tree never thought to check the lighte as it is a new tree and guess what 1 light missing from the new tree and about 10 not working so asda want me to undecorate it and put it back to the way a bought it then return it well they can think again as this was one thing a took a lot of time to decorate it so a photo will be taken of the broken lights and e mailed to them then if they want me to return it a will say yes after christmas am gutted merry crimble mad.gif

a have just decorated the new tree never thought to check the lights as it is a new tree and guess what 1 light missing from the new tree and about 10 not working so asda want me to undecorate it and put it back to the way a bought it then return it well they can think again as this was one thing a took a lot of time to decorate it so a photo will be taken of the broken lights and e mailed to them then if they want me to return it a will say yes after christmas am gutted merry crimble mad.gif
glasgow lass
Aye thats a shame Stuarty,,, jist buy a few extra strings of lights for the tree then return after chriatmas,,, make sure that you hold on to packaging and receipt
stuarty
a was gonny take my pic and a was gonny put it up guess what batteries need charging grrrrr a should have stayed in me bed laugh.gif
Elma
Och stuarty, not the best day eh?????????? sad.gif Tomorrow will be better........... wub.gif
betty2
Today ah,ll be doin the housework cos on thursday I,m off tae have my nails done then the hairdresser for its my big night out, dinner/dance an a good swally, at the barn club. biggrin.gif
penny dainty
Have a good night Betty.Me, I went to work , worked my Dainty ass off then went shopping , the shops are not a good place to be right now, dont want to go there any more tooooo busy smile.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif doing ma runner today daughter has given me a wee list of things she needs done so thats me[what are mammys for] for the morning
glasgow lass
Aye jist going oot the door in about 20 mins,,, pretty cauld the noo up here but the show n=must go on,,have a graet day everybiddy oan these here boards tongue.gif ,,,Lass ,,,
Hi 67,, what are you doing the day yersel,, wink.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif thats ma running bit done, have done all a was asked to do, now some me time think a will hae a wee wander through shops nothing special in mind might pick up a wee goody for Neville and a wee thing for me might as well be good to ourself. eh
Java
Whit aboot me? ye furgoat me.... unsure.gif
Lennox
Java, it's no possible ! unsure.gif

I am going to work only this one & one more before the Christmas break !
keelie gal
Iam off out tonite for a pre xmas meal ,just been up the shops and got all my euro's for my holiday next week off to sunny spain on the 28th i know some folks want snow but im desperate to feel some sun on my face cool.gif so not long to go ,shops are manic here queues are right oot the door glad i got all my crimbo shopping done biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
Aye am back home noo, jist sitting here with the tint oan mah hair, Ive mixed the colors up a wee bit jist ferr a change so hope it looks aw right,,wish me luck,,Lass unsure.gif
keelie gal
Im sure it will turn oot lovely lass wink.gif
glasgow lass
Aye aha hope so Keelie,,am going tae rinse it off now in the shower so keep fingers crossed ,,ah'll let yi know soon laugh.gif laugh.gif
penny dainty
How did your hair turn out Lass, hows biggrin.gif about a wee photie.
I'm on holiday now for 2 and a half weeks, oh joy, off in the caravan next week on Boxing day after a family Christmas Day at home.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Surprise! surprise!,, it looks really good,,,jist like mah photie penny tongue.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif your hair will be lovely lass laugh.gif
celtic-chic67
glad it turned out lovely for you lass smile.gif

anne how did your night go last night ? did you get me a wee doggy bag ? laugh.gif
murn
Glad yer hair turned oot Lass, am goin fur the works on Sunday. The wee boy that dis ma hair isnae ther anymore so God knows whit am gonny look like. Its times like this yee wish yee wur a man "short back and sides please and a bottle of just for men" laugh.gif tongue.gif
stuarty
ahemm java was that furgoat or furcoat she was to get you as wan gose mahhhhhhh and the other well whit noise does a rabbit or a mink make laugh.gif
keelie gal
see lass told ye it would turn out lovely aww well done to you pal fer having a wee experimint wi the colours glad ye got the result ye wanted pal wub.gif
penny dainty
Lass you fair put me in the mood for a wee bit colour in my hair , I had an appointment today for a treatment on my hair as I had my highlights done last week and it's left the hair a wee bit dry , so I asked the hairdresser tp pop in a wee purple hightlight and it looks braw.Nuthin too adventureous mind. laugh.gif
RonD
Aff tae get the van fixed afore the wheels faw aff, then ah'm away tae the last delivery o' the year. Tomorrow, we 're aff tae the shoaps as soon as the doors open an' get aw the messages and stuff even a few wee boattles, then the weekend will be fixin' this up and tidyin' that up an' cleanin' up paperwork that ma secretary cannae figure oot withoot me, ah might gie her a wee snog an' play chases aroon' the desk. Huv ye met ma secretary, her name's Inga , but don't tell Mrs RonD wub.gif Yesterday, ah went tae ma favourite customer, her shaop is the size o' tuppenny stamp but boy is it packed wi' stuff an' wi' eight people in there ye cannae move, but does she move a pile o' stuff. That's because she huz been busniness furr 13 years and huz a loyal customer base. Its run by lovely wee lady, in her 80's and she treats people royally. So between a' her customers (who ah wiz helpin' bag their purchases) ah manage tae find whit she needs furr this weekend went tae the warehouse and delivered later in the day, oanly tae git stuck behind counter tae ring in sales furr her while she was busy wi' other customers then efter ah put the stock away furr her, somethin' ah don't dae furr other customers.
Toerag knows who ah mean. Ah love playin' wee shops laugh.gif
celtic-chic67
The weans off school today as she has a bad cold,poor wee thing was up all night coughing.
she got up this morning and she couldn't open her eyes as they were all stuck together,
I just hope she's a wee bit better for santa coming.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye penny purple sounds great,, this was one that aha picked up in Glesga ,,, its smashing tae see that you guys are still oan the bao wae the color thing oor there,, when aha lived there it was aw aboot hair and aha think it still is lol ,,, aye well this is my last day at work till after the new yr,, see youz aw efter ferr a wee game of scrabble eh,,,, Lass
penny dainty
Well thats the last of the truffles in the fridge now .I did a roast for tomorrows tea, made a peanut and fudge ice cream cake, some jelly cakes or eiffel towers as I used to call them and some mince pies, think that should be enough to feed Linda a Neilbo when they come over tomorrow evening.
Anne1
laugh.gif mmmm sounds nice peny youve been a busy lassie you deserve a wee drink after aw that hard work laugh.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif last minute bag packing for me today for travelling south everything ready to go in case just a few double checks in case a forget something[like ma heid] meeting my daughter g/daughter for lunch time coffees then back home and going to take it easy till time for friday night at bingo laugh.gif
celtic-chic67
morning anne, I hope your lucky at the bingo tonight and have a safe journey down south.
merry christmas & all the very best for 2008 to you & your family. celtchic67
keelie gal
Have a safe and happy Journey Anne biggrin.gif Celtchic hope wee shannon is feeling better today and getting all geared up for santa comming wub.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye thats me ,jist up sitting here in ma goonie wae the best cuppa coffee'o the day soon Ill go see ma wee mammy ,,, looks like a lovely day nice bule skys and crisp,, wonder if she'll like ma hair , so have a great day everybiddy see you aw efter , Lass biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
Hi 67,, ah hope the wee wan is feeling better now, its terrible when they are sick ,, take it easy hen,,Lass smile.gif
murn
Jist going in tae the office tae hand oot presents and have a wee Christmas lunch. Then a few last minute things tae pick up. See yees awe soon wub.gif
Gonny join that Gym Lass (next week) so you will be able tae slack off a bit tongue.gif
keelie gal
Have a good time murn biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
Hi Keelie hope youre feeling better ,, pardon the pun,,, murn have a nice time at office hen, and hope yi get a nice presy yirsel,,Lass biggrin.gif
celtic-chic67
The wean's still not feeling well she's just lying on the couch, she just drew this picture
and I thought I would share it with you. biggrin.gif
RonD
That 's nice Celtic, Santa and the reindeer, she shows promise as an artist !!
tammy
Should frame that and put it on your wall! Tell everyone it's by an up and coming artist. Tell your daughter well done! Hope she's feeling better before Christmas. Well done my toast, have my sugar cookie dough in fridge and now I'm off to go get my last present! LOL! Enjoy your day everyone!
glasgow lass
Very cute wee yin wub.gif
petalpeeps
Hi Celtchic , what a lovely wee picture , hope the wee yin feels better soon and gets to enjoy christmas without feeling unwell . Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery and a merry christmas .
celtic-chic67
good morning everyone and thank you all for your kind thoughts
shannon is feeling a lot better today,almost back to her cheeky
wee self laugh.gif going to the town today ,not looking forward tae it.
shannon will just stay in with her dad as it is raining here in glesga.
Angela Chick
Well i have everything wrapped and under the tree, done all the food shopping so am taking it easy the day biggrin.gif Markyboy is going to Dunfermline for a christmas night out with old pals(mad pub crawl). Tonight gonna watch a new dvd and have a wee glass of Rose. Lol

Lovely picture Shannon biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
:lol:Sounds lovely lassies,,am off tae the gym ferr a couple of hrs then going to Toronto ( again ) tae dae a wee bitty visiting,, ah've had lots of christmas cards from Glasgow ,,, aw ahm so home sick again but life will go on right girls, have a great day in town 67, and you to Angela enjoy your day biggrin.gif
penny dainty
What a nice piccy chicky biggrin.gif hope the wee lass is all beter for Santa coming.
How did Marks pub crawl go Angela, hope he didnt indulge too much and was ok. next day and Lass off to the gym did you say, jings your definately not on the naughty side of Santas list.
Well today I am going to do very little, I ran about like a headless chook yesterday, so taday I rest as I will be running about like the proverbial again tomorrow.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye penny been there and done that ahm knackered noo so its some hot tea for me as its freezing oot,, well thats tea AND some christmas cake penny tongue.gif
penny dainty
Oh good Lass , very glad to see there's cake in the equation here.
I was out shopping for the food this morning and got all my cheeses and pate ect for Chrissie day.Oh mega disaster yesterday , my fridge is on it's last legs, I had noticed it didnt seem to be as cold as it should be and the ice cream was very soft in the freezer part , well didnt it decide to give up the Ghost completely.Teperatures in the 30's and no fridge , all that food as well.A few choice words were uttered and a new fridge was promptly purchased .Yes we braved the shops once more , anyway all the stuff from the fridge is distributed between Mums fridge , the caravan fridge , the chiller box we take camping and the beer fridge.Tomorrow bright and early we take delivery of a new mega sized fridge , just what we needed to happen this time of year.Ce la vie laugh.gif At least I can still laugh eh!
glasgow lass
Aye penny glad it worked out for you ( well almost ) aye might have been worse you could have ended up scoffing doon aw that ice cream Mmmmmm tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.