Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
maryhillgal
Thanks Betty. By the way have you listened to your tape yet?
betty2
Yes and enjoyed it very much, brought back fond memories listenin tae the stompers thanks again yir a diamond biggrin.gif
maryhillgal
Anytime Betty. Glad ye enjoyed it.
lindamac
laugh.gif Try get yerselves tae bed girls it isney any good staying awake too much trust me I kn ow about that sleep tight if yees dae get back tae sleep,Get tae bed noo tongue.gif usualy thats what I get telt when I get up online during my nights hahaha jist joking girlies.Having said that it realy is great to go online when ye cannae sleep sure it is? passes the time away tae ye get sleepy.
Heather
Spent the biggest part of the day in bed asleep.
Anne1
laugh.gif hope your colds getting better Heather laugh.gif
glasgow lass
Aye Heather thats nae fun unless yi have company tongue.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif Today I am going out for Birthday lunch with Nev my eldest daughter whos birthday it is[47]and my eldest grandaughter and we are going chinese style so looking forward to that folks laugh.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye ,,jist going out the door and its below 6 up here aw well ,have a smashin day whitever yerr gaeing ,, aha know aha will,,,, sune shine sun shine La La La La La wub.gif
murn
Taking my nieces 2 boys to see Peter Pan in Toronto tonight. So I will most likely come back with a splitting headache. huh.gif Will see yee in the pub for a double late the night wink.gif
glasgow lass
Aye sounds nice murn have a nice time ,, by the way Ive heard that its sort of a black tie event so dont ferget yirr tiara hen smile.gif
stuarty
wub.gif a went to do my posting of the abroad cards and a nice bit of bargain shopping so am happy biggrin.gif
maryhillgal
Going tae Clydebank the day to get some personal Xmas Cards. There is a rare wee shop in the Centre and cards are very reasonable. Also going to look in at Matalan as I got a leaflet through saying they were offering 10% discount if you spent 30. Later in the afternoon, going to Doctor's for normal monthly check up. It's 3.22 a.m. and time ah wis in bed. Need aw the beauty sleep ah kin get.
lindamac
smile.gif Having my usual regular blood tests then off to the post office to mail a few things otherwise I have been chilling at the PC very relaxing. biggrin.gif
penny dainty
spent the day with my Mum Christmas shopping, think that's the lot now , got the last of the cards posted off as well.Going away in the caravan tomorrow so a nice restful weekend .Work is just so busy just now , why does everyone want things done before Christmas, I mean colonoscopies for goodness sake , you can have one done any time of year , but oh no gotta squeeze it in before Christmas , sheesh , I ask you!
Anne1
laugh.gif today am gonnae sit on ma bahookie and chill fed up running round, will see how long this lasts laugh.gif
keelie gal
laugh.gif Good for you Anne put yer feet up pal and take it easy wink.gif
celtic-chic67
morning ladies,I'm the same as you anne,I'm having a lazy day today also.
still not 100 % yet,this flu just seems to be taking a lot out of me,I'm feeling
tired all the time and I just want tae sleep all the time.
keelie gal
Rest up and take it easy celtchic hope ye feel better soon there's an awfull lot of that flu going about at the moment eh
murn
QUOTE (glasgow lass @ 5th Dec 2007, 02:34 PM) *
Aye sounds nice murn have a nice time ,, by the way Ive heard that its sort of a black tie event so dont ferget yirr tiara hen smile.gif

uch we were way the riff raff, they wid huv stolen ma tiara (boom dee a)
Well am up made ma tea noo am away back tae bed wink.gif
glasgow lass
Aye thats me up and ready ferr the gym ,,,mone murn get oot'a bed and dae the hoose work aha cany dae everything even though yi think aha cin,,ah'll want breaky oan the table please when aha get back and nae purrige yi always burn it laugh.gif tongue.gif
murn
whit dae yee mean oot a bed, av bin up fur ages I'll huv yer breaky on the table fur yee when yee get back. Dae yee like "broon" (burnt) toast tongue.gif
angel
Today I am cleaning the living room carpet and the rug in the dining area, I don,t have a good excuse to procrastinate,, nobody comming around today. tongue.gif
glasgow lass
Angel,,,, much healthier than murns burnt toast, tongue.gif
jakka13
Well I was at my daughters yesterday to celebrate her birthday .Great fun ,my other daughter was there and we had a pajama party .Drank too much wine ,laughed till it hurt then all watched the Frankie movie and had a good greet .Today I drove the hour and a half back down here ,had a wee nap and now I'm sitting with a wee splash catching up on all the happenings .
glasgow lass
Ah'd like tae know whit everybiddy's daein hame on a seturday night laugh.gif
RonD
Ah'm glad tae be hame oan a Seterday night efter a' the drivin' ha've been dae'in'.
Angela Chick
More christmas shopping for me and marky boy, am shattered thinking about it. rolleyes.gif
glasgow lass
Aye me tae,, aha was oot aw day in Toronto the shops are very busy as everyplace will be the same ,, but aha was glad tae get home , aha bought some blue jeans and a pair of black suede mukluks with great big pompoms, nice and warm for winter here, do they sell those in Glesga( mukaluks ) smile.gif ,,Lass
murn
am sittin at hame because a huv a masive cold. Wis suposed tae go out tae dinner with friends fur Christmas. But decided tae cuddle up in bed wae hubby and gee him the cold so he isnae so bliddy cheerfull and full of energy. Lass kin a borrow yer mukluks fur ma feet, their better than a hot water bottle tongue.gif
glasgow lass
aha thought yi traded him,, and aha didny mean it aboot the purrige ,,the mukluks any time murn,, hope yi feel well soon hen,,Lass wub.gif tongue.gif
lindamac
I managed to have a wee chance to be more mobile so was out for my walk via the shopping centre where it is cool & away from the sun & I have a chair to sit in every once in a while if I get tired too,so it's ideal for me so it is.
this was yesterday Iam talking about as today Iam home resting after my outing yesterday .

I got some lovely flat summer sandal type leather thongs with a bonnie wee jeweled butterfly on them,I cannot wear proper shoes or sandals or any heels[due to feet swelling from ill health& no 2 days are my feet the same size ] etc so finding footwear is difficult for me ,especialy nice enough to wear out for an evening so these wee thong slide type sandals will be just the ticket for me ,since straps etc are a hindrance for me.

They seem nice enough for wearing with a black skirt casual or a black evening outfit too since it is summertime evenings here.Iam very chuffed with my purchase so much so I ordered another pair in white too.It is a very difficult thing to have a passion for shoes yet you cannot wear so many of them any more ,och one can daydream I suppose biggrin.gif
penny dainty
Well back from a weekend away in the Caravan , man it was soooo hot up there, Tin Can Bay, lovely and peaceful though , sat about doing nothing which was great as I've been running about like the proverbial blue a#$*d fly all last week and it doesnt look like being any different this coming week.
murn
QUOTE (glasgow lass @ 8th Dec 2007, 10:41 PM) *
aha thought yi traded him,, and aha didny mean it aboot the purrige ,,the mukluks any time murn,, hope yi feel well soon hen,,Lass wub.gif

a did bit he insists on comin back.
Lass kin yee throw a snow ball it that Linda and Penny, going on about it being sunny, no fer yous two, heres me sittin shiverin and sneezing wink.gif . Am away back tae bed again jist got up fur some tea and honey.
RonD
You Aus lassies ( linda and penny) huv tae be mair sensitive, here we urr drivin' aroon' in the freezin' rain an' snaw, ye're talkin' how hot it is, trips tae the aravanan' wee summer sannies an' the like, jings crivens it's no fair! wub.gif smile.gif
glasgow lass
No that sick if yi want yir honey laugh.gif tongue.gif
murn
No that sick if yi want yir honey

laugh.gif you reading between the lines again Lass tongue.gif
betty2
Runnin aboot like a hen in a hoat girdle rolleyes.gif
murn
QUOTE (betty2 @ 10th Dec 2007, 06:48 AM) *
Runnin aboot like a hen in a hoat girdle rolleyes.gif

girdle? take it aff woman they things urnae good fur yee laugh.gif
stratson
Nice'n'sunny out although bitter cold and dry so am off to spend money ma big bree in OZ sent me for my xmas. biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
You still no well murn,,,, awch remember and no get snoa oan mah mukluks tongue.gif
Tennscot
Done a wee bit of Gardening today .. Temp 77* Cant Believe it !!!!!!! Watched all the Nursery workers Digging up Dormant trees and loading them for shipment. Poor Lennox I hope she`s safe and not Freezing without Power. What a Mess in that area.
penny dainty
Hope Lennox is okay, sitting here just out the shower and the perspiration is running into my eyes already, getting ready to go to work and as I walk there, takes about 20 mins brisk walk, I have a change of clothes for when I get here otherwise I will be all dreepy an wet cause it is soooo humid cool.gif
glasgow lass
trade you for a wee while penny tongue.gif
Isobel
Had a busy day ,stayed home and worked in the basement all day. Bought new storage shelves so proud of myself storage area looks so good.Cold here but sunny.Nice to look out at. Don't envy you that humid weather Penny Dainty.but I could do with some of the warm temps right now.
Java
Lennox is in the middle of an ice storm, power going on and off, so she's not able to get on the board jist noo. Ah've tellt her tae make hunnersa slush puppies and sell them and buy a ticket hame.
stuarty
a just took bob to station and he is now at airport it is minus5 doon here am frozen but poor lennox a hope she will be ok a have strep throat aff the boys and a never slept all night grrrr oh that hurts laugh.gif
keelie gal
Poor lennox i really hope she gets her power back on soon biggrin.gif well folks putting my tree and dec's up today im in the mood fer making the house all festive,i wont be able to put any dec's up maself but i have plenty of helpers comming round at midday to put them up for me so im looking forward to it ,my mum came round yesterday and made a big pot o soup and i have just walked to the bakers and got mnice pies and crusty bread to feed ma helpers once thier finished biggrin.gif
stuarty
can a have a ribena slush puppy to go please fankewe lennox wub.gif
penny dainty
Sounds lovely Keelie , I 'll be round for hot soup and crusty bread any time , I'll even hang a few baubles on the tree for you biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.