Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
glasgow lass
Aye staying home tonight got a wee cold ,, might have caught it fae Angela tongue.gif
Heather
Washed all the upstairs windows & frames inside and out. Finally put up the winter curtains in the bedrooms. smile.gif

Took our bedroom apart and it is now bright and shining. But now have a sore back. I forget I am not as young as I used to be when moving furniture about. sad.gif
stuarty
looking at the pics in the gallery weedoc put up of us in the 70ties magic wub.gif
Anne1
unsure.gif today[wed] going to gartnavel for nevs pre med then go and see my daughter collect a few things from shops nothing exciting
glasgow lass
Aye jist going tae check oot weedoc's photies:D
stuarty
they are on page 3 naw no in the papers laugh.gif
Elma
Trying to keep up with the Glasgow Scrabble, I'm exhausted. laugh.gif Going to a B.C. Winter Games Meeting tonight, I am on the Ceremonies Committee and am Key Chair of the Village entertainment. We have a lot of fun on our committee, we organized the Torchlighting Ceremony last week. It was a great success but we were all frozen, it was so cold. unsure.gif
murn
beginning to get caught up with my work, still did not get to that new gym Lass, weather has been too bad at night to go, will see how tomorrow is wink.gif
glasgow lass
Tomorrow is another day,,,,, smile.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gifA ye thats me noo ahm oot the door another day another dollar,,ah'll be having a great day ,same tae you aw ,ypee,,,, see yi aw efter,,,Lass smile.gif
murn
am away tae huv ma semi annual fight wae Bell Cellular. Takes for ever tae get thru tae them on the phone!!?? And when yee dae get thru they don't understand whit am saying and I canny make oot whit there saying. Takes me about half an hour jist tae make them understand my name, wish me luck sad.gif
stuarty
am going out to the college restaurant with a few special friends for our yearly christmas dinner 15pounds that includes soft drinks not bad for a 3 course meal and good company the chefs are all trainees and not had a rubbish meal yet in the 3 years we have been going wub.gif
keelie gal
Good luck murn i sure hope they dont keep ye hanging on the telephone all day pal ,wit i hate is when they put ye in a queue and ye have tae listen to all that daft depressing music its as if they want ye tae hang up sad.gif
RonD
Murn, my brother in law works at Bell and calls the Bundles bungles!!!! laugh.gif I had a situation where I needed to call Bell Mobility and when it was all over , the young land started talking a new plan. isaid: "EXCUSE me !!! but are you trying to sell me something on my air time!!!!! mad.gif and she neatly back away.
murn
Got it all sorted again, computer glich, heard that wan before, see how long it lasts fur this time.
Last time I told them that mabye I should go with someone else, cheeky bugger agreed tongue.gif
penny dainty
Going to put the tree up this weekend , so I am going to clean in preparation today , all the wee nooks and crannies I dont go into every day.But think I'll put the kettle on first and have a coffee.
RonD
Sortin' oot the sweeties and chocolates ah didnae sell at the British show. We figured maist that of the people werr ower the Border shoppin' in the States. (call me bitter!) Ah never unnerstood this cross border shoppin', they a' brag aboot the great bargains they get when the Canadian dollar is high, but by the time they spend money oan a hotel room , petrol tae get there, and four hoors at customs sweatin' under some miserable and gratin' customer guards a' tae buy the same made in China stuff cheaper by a dollar or two, how far ahead urr they?. Never mind the stuff they don't declare for taxes, like it s abig game. We make oor livin' in Canada, enjoy a health care system (if not a good one) but at least we have one. Ah seen businesses that have been in business for generations fold when the cross border shoppin' mania ensues. Ah huv even see people cross the border tae buy milk!!! which histroically is a loss leader for maist shoaps. Don't get me wrang, ah like America but we should loyal tae oor ain first. Jist ma opinion.!!!
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye am jist having a wee gander about the boards befor aha leave the hoose , feels a wee bit warmer at least the wind has died doon,,have a vice productive day Lass ( tongue.gif ),, see yi aw efter
murn
yer probably right Rab but I think it can work both ways When the $can is low all the Americans come here for the shopping and it is no very often that the Canadians can say that their dollar is higher. But I know it is hurting small Canadian business.
Well am away tae make ma dollar (can) efter a huv ma porridge, which a kin smell noo ohmy.gif
angel
I will just sit down with Penny and have a wee coffee, I,ll work later.... rolleyes.gif
angel
ohmy.gif Just remembered,, have my grandson for supper tonight,
better get a move on.. by for now

QUOTE (angel @ 29th Nov 2007, 03:03 PM) *
ohmy.gif Just remembered,, have my grandson for supper tonight,
bye for now,,,,,oopps
angel
we had a rerr supper, Fish n chips, and a double nougat. tongue.gif
murn
QUOTE (angel @ 29th Nov 2007, 11:03 AM) *
Just remembered,, have my grandson for supper tonight,

bye for now,,,,,oopps

Angel dearie you know whit they say, first the memory then yee start repeating yerself wub.gif
Am away tae bed did a all-nighter last night tae finish work due this morning so see yee all later Happy St. Andrew's wink.gif

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aha jist love Fridays these days,as aha dont have tae rush oot into the cold weather am having a nice cup'a coffee the noo then ah'll go tae the gym ferr a couple of hrs and who knows after that,,Lass. tongue.gif
Anne1
bit late in telling you what im doing went to foot clinic this morning everything ok this afternoon went to gala bingo and won 3600 on the Gala High Five yippee and best of it is ave already done ma xmas shopping and tonight we are having a wee St Andrews night in our complex so what a St Andrews day for us laugh.gif laugh.gif
maryhillgal
Well done Anne, what a cracking win and just at the right time of year. Brilliant.
Anne1
laugh.gif cheers
Java
Congratulations Anne...that's fantastic....(don't forget, ye know ma address hen....laugh.gif)
Anne1
whit you saying hen rolleyes.gif
maryhillgal
Think she wants a tap Anne!!
Anne1
your right there MHG she has sent me 2 emails already laugh.gif laugh.gif
celtic-chic67
Well done anne,wish you health tae spend it laugh.gif enjoy your st andrews nite wink.gif
celtic-chic67
wit gala dae you go tae anne ?my ma go's tae the one in maryhill with her cousin
on a saturday night.
Guest lindamac *
biggrin.gif We are going to be having Bacon ,tattie scones & egg Brekki in a couple of hours time then we are off out to Seaworld for a wander since they have a new Dolphin feature we want to see thereafter we will eat lunch out at the Marina then shopping on the way back home at some of the large outlet stores to get some last minute things,have a great Saturday when ye reach it GGGems cheers. biggrin.gif
lindamac
laugh.gif Iam that happy for ye Anne1 pal ye dae well for yer wee wins doll keep it up enjoy spending ,long may yer luck continue. wub.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif Anne thats thrilling hen,, aw the best,,,, Lass
murn
a guess a beggin letter is oot the question sad.gif
huv a blast, enjoy it Anne, drinks are on you in the pub tongue.gif
valleyboy38
Anne am looking for a tap no money[ a celtic tap] laugh.gif wink.gif
celtic-chic67
Valleyboy,dae you think this one will fit you ? laugh.gif
Lennox
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 30th Nov 2007, 05:20 PM) *
everything ok this afternoon went to gala bingo and won 3600 on the Gala High Five yippee and

brill Anne, but don't listen to the green wan, just remember all the times she was mean to US, and still us flight to OKC , are cheep from Glasga mon over ......
Anne1
laugh.gif will a tell the green wan am going laugh.gif
penny dainty
Woo hoo Anne , well done.Now didnt yer mammy tell you to share. smile.gif
murn
Anne hen don't you listen tae awe them jist you come and stay in ma wee sper room, jist remember tae bring yer purse wub.gif
"am your in the money' laugh.gif
penny dainty
Going out to Mr. Dainty's work Christmas party tonight, time to get the glad rags on and get all poshed up , Anne sweetie , would you like to come? cool.gif bring yer purse , i 'll let you out of Murn's spare room when she's no lookin.
betty2
BINGO rolleyes.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif be lucky laugh.gif
Java
laugh.gif lucky bee laugh.gif
celtic-chic67
me and my son used tae go tae the calton bingo in partick on a sunday.
one night we were playing the late session & between us we won the 4
houses.we walked out with about 90 between us. biggrin.gif
Anne1
clever lassie celtchic laugh.gif
Lennox
to day I have th ugly task of the crowd fighting, christmas shopping chore., but at least the list is short this year. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.