Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
lindamac
Wee mags its awe your fault that ave got that village peoples song Go West in ma heid since yesterday when ah read yer post that you would see them tae hahaha canny get thur ither songs oota ma heid the day either laugh.gif wub.gif gled yees hud a rerr terr eh.
RonD
YYYYYYYYYYYYYY EMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CEE EH!
Java
Ah hope your doin the actions there Ron....disny count if yer no doin the actions...
Gemini
well went to Mass then had breakfast noo at 12.30 ah huv tae go back roon tae the church today our priest is celebrating his 35th year ordained so there's a big shindig going oan then so thats where ah'll be, glad you had a great party there Elma and Annie1 you have a great time in sunny Spain.
Isobel
Went to mass then on to Tim Hortons (coffee shop )as usual. Little bit of rain today , so happy about that as we got all our new gardens done this week. Beautiful shrubs and trees. Builder really outdid himself, everyone is pleased with the great job they are doing.So the grass needs some water.Its been very dry .
Hope your sale went well Mags. I bet it was nice to sit and enjoy yourself at night.
RonD
Java! ah'm a' puffed oot efterd ae'in a' the actions , Erms up YYYYY erms doon MMM erms bent ower CCCC how dae ye dae a n AAAA again!?
wee mags
they put on such a good show and for the fee it cost to get in it was worth it
"In The Navy " Macho Macho Man' here a go again yae!!!!!! Ron you should have seen the antics of the wans who were drunk, they could not keep up with the song but they had a good time biggrin.gif
murn
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF2q3cuczfo
wee mags
very funny Murn biggrin.gif but" You cant stop the music" not after you see this group wink.gif
stratson
Today am going to my aquarobics, is fantastic how you can do exercises in water you could not ordinarily do. Pain free>>>>>>Magic! Makin' a promise tae masel', nae mare chocs, cakes, am sick o' masel,. S'funny, never ever was a sweetie person but since one o' ma nephews sent me them from France have been addicted, next time a see him am gonny mollicate him. biggrin.gif
angel
don,t mollicate him Stratson, just send the sweeties tae Penny Dainty tongue.gif
penny dainty
oh what a wonderful idea Angel biggrin.gif
angel
I just knew that you would like that penny.. tongue.gif
lindamac
Today Iam preparing for serving a BBQ dinner for 6 as my son,his girlfriend & 2 pals he grew up with are coming over to see my new hoose & eat drink & be merry my bonnie wee daughter is coming tae so shall be lovely times as we havent all been together in same place for at least 4 months so shall look forward to their arrival. biggrin.gif
maryhillgal
Have a lovely day Lindamac. Nothing better than all the family together.
lindamac
:DThanks for that good will there Maryhillgal cheers yer right nuff ah love ma weans & the extentions of them thur pals cos they urr like faimly ave watched thum awe grow up intae adults lovely eh wub.gif shall huv a wee drinkie raised tae ye this night pal cheery bye,ave got Penny Dainty the morra fur dinner so am oantae a rerrterr weekend eh.
penny dainty
no yer no havin me for dinner tomorrow , I refuse to be eaten , besides I'll gie ye indigestion laugh.gif
maryhillgal
Pass the Rennies!
penny dainty
cannibals I tell you unsure.gif
lindamac
laugh.gif Och nae worrys there ma china al make sure ah borow Maryhillgals Rennies hen yeel no affect me & a wee extra drinkie & yeel go doon a treat hen hahaha laugh.gif
penny dainty
hells teeth wummin , ahm no comin if ahm the main course!!! mind if ahm the puddin ah could eat masel cause ahm so sweet.HAW HAW HAW laugh.gif ( Gie ye ye boak wouldnt I) tongue.gif
wee mags
Lindamac I hope you had a nice day with your family ,dont you jist love it ,I know I do ,and I hope that PD isnae on the menu the morra have fun wink.gif
maryhillgal
I'm having my daughter in law and grandkids over today but if I don't get to sleep soon [now 4.00 a.m.] I will be too knackered to enjoy them.
Isobel
I had a real busy day .We picked up my daughters wedding dress. Got all her stuff moved into my front room ready for the big day next Saturday.Its going to be a real busy week ahead . First of our company arrive tomorrow ,then another cousin and husband arriving from Glasgow on Monday . . Thursday another cousin and husband arriving from Glasgow.Friday rehersal dinner then Saturday is the big day. Sunday BBQ at my house . I;m a glutton for punishment eh? Anyway I may not be back in for a couple of weeks .Lets hope we get a good day on the 22nd. Its started to get cooler at night now. Ok gang talk soon.
murn
get tae yer bed wumman, a thought a wis bad, now 11.00am and am off tae dae the snooze thing. GB night all wub.gif
Elma
Isobel, you've got a busy week ahead but it will all be worth it when the wedding goes so well, as I'm sure it will. Congratulations to your daughter and her groom and remember that both Jim and you will have a long time to relax after the celebrations are all over, but don't forget to post some pictures! smile.gif wub.gif
toerag
Just had a great day! Had my wee granddaughter for the day, oh it was rerr!! Said to her mum and dad this morning when do you want her home the mammy says anytime John says ok we'll see you on Wednesday!!! Mammy says oh I dont mean that long! took her to meet my neice and her four daughters so everyone had a great time! Isobel, congratulations to your daughter and husband to be and dont forget the pictures!
penny dainty
Had dinner at Lindamacs last night , my compliments to the chef , we had a lovely dinner of salmon , followed by steak then crumble, just lovely it was, good comapany , good food.
Today I am going to settle myself on the setee and read a wee Christopher Brookmyer novel and do very little.
jakka13
Great days for you and John hen .My day was cutting down flags (iris) and day lilies and everything else that has finished blooming .I got a new mail box like a wee house and I spent the rest of the day inside painting it to look like a proper wee cottage .It's bloming freezing here so electric blanket is on ,fire has been on all day and when I close this post I'm going to go and sit back with a wee splash and enjoy the fire .Had a helluva thought yesterday ,it's only three weeks to our thanksgiving !!!!!!!
toerag
and you know whit comes after Thansgiving!!! ohmy.gif
Elma
I'm not even thinking about Thanksgiving yet. I had an extremely lazy day today, my daughter is away watching her middle son play volleyball so all I did was check my e-mails and then get settled in to watch all the Still Game that I hadn't seen, what a marathon, but now I've finished all of them and am ready to start on Chewin the Fat or Rab Nesbitt. I'm about computered out right now! mellow.gif biggrin.gif
maryhillgal
Is yer wee bum no sore sittin' aw that time?
Elma
It was and unfortunately it's not that wee...... laugh.gif
lindamac
laugh.gif Cheers oor Dainty girl,thanks for the compliment al accept that with sace oan hahaha,likewise PD only the good company makes the dinner work tae a tee. Yer forgetting tae tell thum awe we wurr bad lassies frae Glesga last night,ppppppssssstttttt GGGems,we ate sports mix sweetys & lucky tatties tae superyummyyum!we wurr greedy wee middens & enjoyed every bit of it laugh.gif a rerr terr scottish meet in the minnie size hahaha,today ave slept late went oot for the paper,lounged aroon hame & noo am oan here tae catch up with yees awe GGGems .Wunner how the ither hauf live eh?
lindamac
rolleyes.gif Merr Shopping but the boring type ye know the grubb type eek! tongue.gif
witshisname
Just enjoying the fantastic weather we're having at the moment,seeing all the leaves changing colours,and watchin the weans with their faces trippin as they head back to school...lol.
lindamac
tongue.gif I have done nothing but relax & play with the pc today,haven't made the bed even,Gonna talk hubby intae going oot tae tea Iam a tate furlorn the day so jist haning chillin or whatever ye caw it. rolleyes.gif
penny dainty
Looby ya daft eejit , you shoulda given me a wee call , I am off Thursdays.I was at home all day , doing housework and stuff , but hey I would have welcomed the distraction, havin said that the hoose is gleaming again, I like a clean hoose. laugh.gif
Marion Niven Dougan
Ave no done much this past couple of days, due to ma wee scerr. Go today for my Herceptin and lab work. Out tonight fur dinner. Fly to Florida Mon for 9 days, again due to ma wee scerr. Bob is out of town so am gawn tae ma pal in Fl.. In hospital overnight thought I was having a heart attack on Sunday at noon, Bob called 911 anbulance therr i mins, did all the tests including a chemical stress test, all is clear the auld ticker is tickin nicely. Jist dinna want ate be alone.... jist in case !!!!
Elma
Glad to hear it wasn't your heart Marion, but your're quite right, don't be alone. A wee trip to Florida sound good to me.

Today is my daughter's 44th birthday, don't know what we will be doing as she might have made arrangements for dinner with her (separated) husband but if not we'll probably go out for dinner. Guess what I'm hoping tongue.gif
andypisces
Hey Marion hen you take care of yourself. Glad tae hear you were given the all clear.
Back tae the topic. whit am a dain the day. Well i am starting to build a deck with stairs up to my apt from it. the deck will be 38ft long and 12 ft deep. willl have lots of room for the adirondack chairs a table and the barbie. Nice view from it too right acros the river to the island which is just over two hundred yards away from our side if the river. Good fun hitting old golf balls to the island. More go in the water than on the island rolleyes.gif Anyway got tae get back tae it ...bye fur noo.....Andra
RonD
Jings Andra! ah'll huv tae inspect it the next time ah'm in the Ottawa area. Ah'm bring a wee something in a poke tae "Wet the baby's heid"!! rolleyes.gif
jaybee
QUOTE (andypisces @ 20th Sep 2007, 05:24 PM) *
Hey Marion hen you take care of yourself. Glad tae hear you were given the all clear.
Back tae the topic. whit am a dain the day. Well i am starting to build a deck with stairs up to my apt from it. the deck will be 38ft long and 12 ft deep. willl have lots of room for the adirondack chairs a table and the barbie. Nice view from it too right acros the river to the island which is just over two hundred yards away from our side if the river. Good fun hitting old golf balls to the island. More go in the water than on the island rolleyes.gif Anyway got tae get back tae it ...bye fur noo.....Andra

Ahaaaaa...... so its you, noo where dae a send the invoice for the broken windies????? lol. Extended golf season Andra, the weather is great intit?
petalpeeps
Had to have an x-ray done for extreme shoulder pain that the doc thinks is spondylitus. Went to the Southern for it. Didn't get a return ticket as i thought i would be there for hours. Was in and out in 15mins , hubby couldn't believe it , he was there for four hours when he had one done a while ago. laugh.gif

yehh i just learned how to use the emoticons biggrin.gif
wee mags
well we are going up to my brother-in-law in New Hampshire for the weekend,its the first time we have been up since his wife died ,he has been down here a few times so we decided we would go up there .I llike it there as he is away in the woods,he has anice view of trees ,ha ha ha
and once in a while you hear a coyote in the woods ,at least it no like when he had rv there we had to use a outhouse,[ I often wonder why they say out house ]its no my idea of a house atawe biggrin.gif
stratson
Mags, curiosity is killing me. whit's an rv? Have a rerr weekend, watch oot fur they coyote's biggrin.gif
wee mags
Stratson its a caravan or a trailer,there is a movie out with Robin Williams called Rv ,but thats not the kind he had his was an OLD yin some company was getting rid of and he took it ,nae simple pleasures like running water ,you had to fill these big cylanders with water and if you wanted a shower you left them in the sun to get warm ,talk about the aulden days
my daughter would say l dont want to go to the wee house in the prairie ,I want to stay home biggrin.gif
maryhillgal
Cannae sleep. Going in to Gartnavel General at 12 o'clock today to get the cataract in my left eye done. Feeling a bit apprehensive but confident that it will be o.k.
maryhillgal
Stratson - an RV is a recreation vehicle.
betty2
Am gawn gallivantin an am leaving early afore ah get waylaid again rolleyes.gif

still here in glesca
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.