Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
angel
Today I,m off to the senior centre and put a little time in there,
then maybe a little grocery shopping and some tidy up around the house.
I was at the arena last night, but my grandson's team lost, ohmy.gif,Well:
thems the breaks.. !another exciting day ahead !.. tongue.gif
betty2
Thinkin aboot yeterday wink.gif
betty2
Wednesday goin tae a funeral . A bit of a journey its in Paisley
penny dainty
Went to work , was rushed off my feet, got asked out to dinner by a patient, I said I would go if I could bring my husband biggrin.gif
penny dainty
Been sitting here on the computer listening to music on youtube and I put in Leonard Cohen, well I guess not many of you are fans as he does have a bit of a cult following and he is not to everyones taste, well I went into one video , Leonard Cohen and friends singing so long Marrianne.he is an elderly man in his 70's now and his voice is not what it once was and I actually cried watching this clip.I admire him and love his music and to see this was a little sad too but he looked so happy to be singing, Oh man it was so good.Check it out if you are a fan of his work. smile.gif
glasgow lass
Good morning everybiddy,,, got a day off work so it looks like ah'll be doing a few things aboot the hoose here, but furst ahm going to take some time and enjoy this delisious cup of cofffee ,every one is out so ahve got the place to masel aha love that, soon ah'll get the records oan or listen tae Java Melody or Jimmy, weather wise its a cold and rainy day but in mah heart its spring tongue.gif ) have the best day ever all of you ,,,,Lass,,,,,,,,Woke up this mornig feeling fine got something special on my mind La La La La La La La La wink.gif
murn
am jeolous GL, ave slept in, its dull, rainy and cauld ootside an a huffty go and get some work done, another day another dollar. Blah. At least theres a wee bit o sunshine across the pond. biggrin.gif You enjoy yer day aff wink.gif
stuarty
aww celtichic a really hope they have the same batch number as wallpapers dont all look the same as the batches might be a bit deeper or a bit lighter..... so try the back of the shelves just in case only giving you a heads up as a got told this from my daddy when a bought wallpaper for my room at 16 good luck in your quest wub.gif
celtic-chic67
Thanks for that stuarty,I alway's look for the same shade no. & batch no.
I've kept the label so I get the right one.I just wasn't in the mood tae dae it
when I bought it,and when I was discovered I don't have enough.
Looked it up at the B&Q web site and they still have it in stock. smile.gif
Heather
I went to the Dentist today with a broken tooth. It can't be saved, so has to come out next week.

I hate getting a tooth out. I try to look after my teeth and dread the day I need to get denture's. Fortunately it's a back tooth. sad.gif
Lennox
Ron, don't know if I've beenhere before or not..

I am packing to take the granddaughter out of town for the holiday week-end, and looking for warm clothes it is freezing here. (32 degrees)

I wish I was paking to get on a plane to Glasgow. sad.gif
celtic-chic67
lennox,how's the wee g/daughter,is she out of hospital yet?
hope she's keeping much better smile.gif
murn
its about 35 here, cold dreary and dull perfect day tae sit in front of the fire and do nothing. mellow.gif
Hope yer wee grand daughter is better Lennox take plenty of woolies wub.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye hullo everybiddy,,,,( this is like another wee shout box isnt it ,,,) Im jist going oot the door soon its dark and snowy the noo, well we new it was on its way eh lassies,,ahm aff into Toronto the day so aha should get a move on instead of sitting here blethering wae masel( tongue.gif ) its going tae be a great day aha cin feel it ,,happy days are here again La La La La,,cheerio ferr noo Lass.
murn
Morning all, looks like a snow day, most school busses canceled. Been coming down all morning. Watch yerself driving Lass roads are pretty bad up this way and looks like there the same down in Toronto. Take care. I'm waiting until about 10:00 or 11:00 before I venture out wink.gif
murn
jist took this of our snowday, want a snow fight tongue.gif
jaybee
Oh murn, yer poor chairs.....frozen stiff. Isn't this just a horrible day, winter has started right enough. Jaybee
celtic-chic67
I'm up for it, if you are murn ,here catch
murn
Ah know JB never got them in on time, ah who um a kiddin they'll still be oot there in the spring tongue.gif
ouch! you watch it celtchic, yee trying to put ma eye oot, here take that!! laugh.gif
celtic-chic67
hey murn,that was sore laugh.gif laugh.gif
glasgow lass
awch murn, see you - youre a sweet heart firr they kind words,,,,ahm back noo so all is well and you take care yersel awright murn smile.gif
angel
A,m no daen anything the day, but wit wis wrang wi you Lass.. smile.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Cin aha play with you two,,but watch oot ahve goat a good aim,,,see 67 that yin came right oor the big pond tongue.gif
glasgow lass
Aye angel,,,aha was in Toronto earlier and murn was worried aboot me driving in bad weather,,,aham sure she'll say noo, that aham spoiling her reputation oan these here boards since ahave mentioned her kind words tongue.gif ) angel dae'yi want tae play in the snow as well laugh.gif
stuarty
hope you have a great wee trip with your grandaughter savour every min lennox a do with Lydia wub.gif
stuarty
oh a wish it would snow here for a few days as a love the covering everything is regenerating underground and its natures busiest time out of the dark and into the light laugh.gif
celtic-chic67
glesga lass,dae you want tae come out and have a snowball fight wae me?
here it comes
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Yipee,,and is that me or you in the photie unsure.gif
celtic-chic67
I think it must be you lass,as I've got blonde highlights in my hair
and the lass has got brown hair smile.gif
glasgow lass
Aye ahm done boarding up the windae's that busted tongue.gif ) back tae slinging they snow balls oor the pond,,whit pond wis that again ,,,,that rum' gone'tae maheed laugh.gif
betty2
Today am gaun gallivantin. Dont know wherr but ah,ll finish up somewherr been a borin week, An that disnae suit me wan bit biggrin.gif
murn
QUOTE (glasgow lass @ 22nd Nov 2007, 03:38 PM) *
Yipee,,and is that me or you in the photie

I your the wan wae the red scarf laugh.gif
thats whit yee get fur spoilin ma reputation tongue.gif
murn
QUOTE (betty2 @ 22nd Nov 2007, 06:59 PM) *
Today am gaun gallivantin. Dont know wherr but ah,ll finish up somewherr been a borin week, An that disnae suit me wan bit biggrin.gif

Betty is it no jist a wee bit late oer there tae be gallivantin about unsure.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye Betty,,, seein yer still up would yi like tae play snow ball fights wae us,,,,, jist dont faw intae big pond, if yi dae we can always get Heather tae save yi,,, tongue.gif
murn
Well as I took a snowday yesterday am gonny huf tae catch up with work today, don't usually work on a Friday but bills have to be paid, mad.gif still quite nasty here. sad.gif
glasgow lass
Aye well the day ahve got lots on like dig oot the winter boots, shopping , do some christmas cards and get ready for some company the night, if aha sit here much longer ah'll no get any of it done so ah'd best be on my way ( in the early norning rain tongue.gif ) have a nice day everybiddy see yi aw later smile.gif
murn
well ave made ma dollar fur the day gonny hit the road (or jist a few pedestrians) get home and watch oor friday video, don't know whit it is yet but I'll pick it up on the way. See yees later wink.gif
mitchell
Well today is the big day in Australia when we vote in the general election.
11 years of the Liberal government is enough, so let's hope that Kevin Rudd can dump this lot of dictators.
Go Labor!
glasgow lass
Aye aha went tae the gym furst thing this mornin aha was knackered as aha had a late nite , then tae the mall, hame tae cook dinner noo ahm jist having a wee rest fae aw the rushin aboot and a nice cup of tea, aye ita a good nite ferr the fire, draw the drapes and have a beer or two tongue.gif
penny dainty
Right today the floors got swept and washed , chook is cooking in the oven, washings on the line blowing in the breeze and warming nicely in the sunshine.Hee sorry , rubbing in the fact it is a lovely day here.
Went to see Straussman the ventriloquest last night , he was very funny and Ted E bear is so "cute "yes I know I used a frowned upon word, but he was, we had a nice meal beforhand and a drink or two, it was a good night , didnt get home till nearly 2 in the morning , so it will be early bed for us tonight , not used to late nights any more.No! laugh.gif , not getting old , just out of practice , that's my story and I'm stickin to it laugh.gif
witshisname
I went oot tae a lovely birthday party for a very special lassie in my life...Lydia's 6th.Took loads of photies and have posted some up in Gallery.
Still hivnae got ma piece of the cake yet sad.gif
betty2
QUOTE (murn @ 23rd Nov 2007, 12:10 AM) *
Betty is it no jist a wee bit late oer there tae be gallivantin about unsure.gif

This was probably posted in the wee smaw hoors , so does that no count as "Today" , murn when it comes tae gallivantin am at ma best daen jist this biggrin.gif

am gawn gallivantin the MORRA
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye got a few days holiday so ahm off oot soon dont like being in aw day so aha dont, will pick up mah new contacts, look ferr a new dress for new years eve or might wear that wee black wan thats in the press, a wee black dress takes yi every were right ladies, so ahm going tae have a nice day with mahsel,,, cheetio the noo ,,Lass tongue.gif
murn
awe the wee black wan everytime Lass. bit ma wee black wan keeps gettin bigger!!
Huv tae dae some work today but then (noo lass yeel be proud of me) gonny check oot a new gym thats opening wink.gif and mabye I'll get intae ma wee black that a got last year tongue.gif
glasgow lass
Really murn,,, go girl, then aha cin have a wee rest ! tongue.gif
murn
don't be sittin doon too soon, jist checkin it oot, didnae say a wis jioning tongue.gif tongue.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif dont commit yourself Murn or lass will keep you to it laugh.gif
murn
Anne, theres a few thats trying tae commit me laugh.gif wub.gif
glasgow lass
Aye great sales in Sears the day lassies all departments, and especially the ladies tongue.gif ) didnt get my dress for new year so ah'll have tae pull that wee black number oot the press after all , but mind you there's still time, so the day aha bought a nice black skirt great deal $95 on sale ferr $35 and some new make-up, and every thing else that aha went out for,,,, so far its been a good day, oh and everybiddy was nice and friendly lots of smiles and maners. smile.gif
glasgow lass
Aye well so far aha've done two washings , cleaned up a wee bit noo am painting ma nails not very interesting a know jist one of those days but at least the suns oot , after that am going tae have some nice ministrone soup ferr lunch,,, yirr aw walcome tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.