Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
stuarty
I went to do a shop as a had not been shopping properly for a month then friday was my first day at the hospice for a month also but i slept all morning as did the others and a seen Lydia today but could not give her a huggle as she had a bad cold so i said sorry and she blew me a kiss a could have cried oh shes my wee honey wub.gif and a need to have a big soak in the bath as am all aches and pains sorry am a moanin minnie again but a can only say how it is my throat is a wee bit gruffy laugh.gif sounds sexy a wish a was
stratson
Waiting on plumber,since they put water back on after working downstairs house, my cistern has been running, is like chinese torture. Think the water pressure is too high.

Feeling kinda peckish, think will make egg on toast, simply oozing with ketchup.
tongue.gif
Anne1
Please make me one Stratson could just go that right now laugh.gif
stratson
Your welcome Annewan, anytime. By the way was delicious.
This was unusual notion as seldom eat an egg or use ketchup.

Plumber just gone, perhaps get out for a breath of air tomorrow. Left foot is difficult to walk, feels like is sprained or bones crushing. Will see what the Chiropodist has to say when I see him Monday/soonest appt.

Fish'n'chips tonight(oven) easy peasy. smile.gif

Anne1
Im packing a holdall off to Ullapool for a short weekend, hope the weather holds smile.gif
stuarty
Iwent to the asthma clinic just to let them see im not asthmatic as i was misdiagnosed years ago it was the start of my emphasema and she said am sorry for bringing me out today as it was cold so she understood why a was gone mental about asthma and a said does it not have all my illnesses lung cancer included she said its noncomunication tooooo bloooody right it is grrrrrrr
penny dainty
Came home from the caravan today been away for a few days , weather was brilliant , beautiful sunshine and its Australia Day so a nice BBQ for tea.No beer though cause i drank it all at the cravan sad.gif ah well have to make do with a wee red. tongue.gif
RonD
The freeze is still oan so ah'm gaaunae paint the office. 12 foot ceilings make it a challenge!!! tongue.gif
Anne1
Today I had a wee shoppin spree I decided it was gonnae be a nice to Anne day won 500 last night at bingo so thought I would buy myself something nice but did I see anything, not a sausage, will try again tomorrow laugh.gif
Lennox
Good for you doll, see you could come to Oky to see me, Tornado Season disny start till May biggrin.gif
stuarty
I had to say goodbye to my friend dez as he is going back to live in Ireland and we had a good laugh and we cried as we went through a lot of happy and sad times in the 25years of friendship he helped me when my marriage broke up and when my ex got remarried as his ex partner went to my ex hubby;s wedding he knew I would be in pain and a could write a book about this man as he gave hours of his time to help suffering alcoholics and many are sober and greatful to this man for giving his friendship and time so am in a sad wee place just for a few hours as we knew it could be the last time we see each other so am just saying thank you for being my friend DEZ your are a diamond in the rough wub.gif

ps welldone anne1 a big win again thats what a like to read go girl go HOUSE
Anne1
Having another wee trip to shops today to cheer me up as am feeling really old the day as my youngest of six kids has turned 40 today how did I manage to get six all over 40 and me only 39 laugh.gif laugh.gif
Melody
Anne, just you think of all you've achieved over those years with yer weans and pat yerself on the back and enjoy your day pal. smile.gif No a day over 39 as well. :)Well done.
Anne1
cheers Melody laugh.gif
stratson
Am afraid have no little adventure to relate to you as am at home today.

Just wanted to say how lovely it is to look out at the sun shining, makes everything feel better, doesn't it.!

Anne1, I admire you so much, having reared six children and I know what a wonderful grandma you are. You are such a busy lady tending to everyone. You deserve your wee day out shopping.
That,s the one thing I miss right now.
Long may you continue to do so. biggrin.gif
Marion Niven Dougan
Anne ma Jim will be 44 Feb. 26, a dinnae look a day uwer 30 masell lol
Heather
My wee g'daughters are still trying to puzzle out how their dad ( my son ) is older than me as I am only 35 yrs old.
Well I've always said I refuse to be older than 35 yrs and that's what I'll stay. laugh.gif
lindamac
Ocht ahm 25 massell Heather LOL just a wee note tae lt yees know ahve posted piccys in the Gallery of the new Grandwean and daughter etc if anyone wants a peekyboo Luv Lindamac xxx
stuarty
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 31st Jan 2010, 08:42am) *
Having another wee trip to shops today to cheer me up as am feeling really old the day as my youngest of six kids has turned 40 today how did I manage to get six all over 40 and me only 39 laugh.gif
a know how you did it it was aww yon goosberry bushes in the allotments well thats whit a was told a was found under a goosbery bush so the mystery is solved anne1 wub.gif
Lennox
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 31st Jan 2010, 08:42am) *
my youngest of six kids has turned 40 today how did I manage to get six all over 40 and me only 39 laugh.gif

You telt me you were only 38 laugh.gif
Anne1
I was lying a wee bitty laugh.gif
Heather
Liar, liar bums on fire. laugh.gif

I did a hugh ironing today and ironed all through Elvis 40 Greatest hits. Then still ironing, I watched Heartbeat then Ballykissangel on TV.
Anne1
whit nae wine laugh.gif laugh.gif
Heather
What do you think makes the iron steam??? and inhaling steam is good for a sore throat. laugh.gif
penny dainty
Dear goodness that wummin has an answer for everything, i'm off to start the ironing now i have an incentive laugh.gif
Heather
laugh.gif

Penny, that's funny you should say that I have an answer for everything. My mum used to say the same, before giving me a cuff on my ear. laugh.gif
joycewilson
Lol Heather..... Well just chilling out today....its snowing again!!! Grrrrr
Back to work for me tonight....only got three nights this week, took Friday off as a holiday to go and see my son in the show SINGIN IM NO A BILLY HES A TIM at Ruthergeln Town Hall....Looking forward to the wee night out....Have a good day all x
betty2

Usual mornin exercices then off tae the hairdresser . So its Tone=up then Dickied=up rolleyes.gif an if its still cauld Wrapped-up
Catherine
Joyce that's been a good run in the Theatres for your Sons play, well done biggrin.gif

Snowed here last night annaw, baltic so it is betty.

We've a Progressive Dinner Party this Saturday night wae Max's Hockey Team.
Twenty eight Parents, three hooses, wan does Appys, wan does Main an we're daen Dessert an Dancin .

Nuthin like a pile a wummin comin tae yer hoose tae get ye tidyin laugh.gif
Anne1
got to go out in this horrible snow to the Health Centre for another Iron Injection will be glad when these things eventually finish sad.gif sad.gif
Catherine
Goin tae get ma Teeth cleant sad.gif then goin tae get ma herr done tae cheer me up laugh.gif
stuarty
a was at my hospice and a had a great back massage it was so soothing and am very tired so it will hopfully be an early night although rab c nesbitt is on a missed it last week so a watched it on I player on the pooter so who needs sky anymer when you can get it all free on the poooter and a can watch other stuff that a missed in the past so thats ma day so far
Anne1
Of to Town Centre this morning, then afternoon its Coffee in our wee complex and then tonight its Bingo Bingo Bingo smile.gifsmile.gif
Anne1
Friend coaxed me to go to bingo tonight where I won 200 yippee laugh.gif laugh.gif [as if I need coaxing for bingo]
Heather
Anne, well done, again. Your certainly on a winning streak these last few weeks. smile.gif

Half your luck.

I won 10 on the Lottery. It should at least buy me a box of M & S chocolates.laugh.gif
Anne1
Got hospital tomorrow morning at 9am hopefully all will be well, smile.gif smile.gif
wee mags
good luck with your hospital visit Anne
Anne1
Cheers Mags smile.gif
joycewilson
Good luck at the hossie Anne 1.
Today I am waiting on the plumber coming to have a look at my bath as it has a crack in it!!!!
Then I am off to Tesco to spend my vouchers YIPPEEE 46 worth......gonna treat myself....have a nice day all....then its back to work tonight! rolleyes.gif
Anne1
Not much joy at hospital I have to have another bliddy CT Scan am fed up wae this malarkey wub.gif wub.gif
joycewilson
Awww Anne1 sorry to hear that......
I am still waiting on a plumber who said he would be here AM........GRRRRR
Thanks for comment on sons play Catherine it just keeps going lol...when we think the tour is over...another one pops arrives lol.
Have a look at YOU TUBE Im No A Billy Hes A Tim Clip
DVD ON SALE and can be sent abroad lol....
Got my ironing done so at least I have done something today! biggrin.gif
stuarty
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 9th Feb 2010, 01:40pm) *
Not much joy at hospital I have to have another bliddy CT Scan am fed up wae this malarkey wub.gif wub.gif
oh anne a hope it goes well can you send your phone number as my phone has changed and a have somthing important to tell you or give me a call ok huggles
stratson
Good to see you posting stuarty. I called you Saturday, had forgotten you were going to be away. Derek answered, when he said you were gone it all came back to me..........Definitely todlin' doon the bray rolleyes.gif

Hi Anne, hope all goes well for you with C.T.scan. See this agin' thing,'tis a bliddy nuisance too.

Have just found your post at this late hour else I'd have called you. Take care pal.x smile.gif
Heather
Joyce, I'm the very opposite, it's my plumber that's cracked. Well that's what I've been telling him for years. laugh.gif

Anne, good luck with the CT scan.

As for that malarkey your fed up with, where does he live?? I'll send the g'son and his mates to sort him out. wink.gif
Anne1
Good speaking with you Stuarty thanks for the news, keep your chin up doll smile.gif
Anne1
Up bright and early today as ive got to go to Health Centre for another Bliddy Iron Injection roll on end of March till these things finish sad.gif sad.gif
Heather
Anne, with all that iron in your body you better stay away from magnets or you will get stuck. laugh.gif
Anne1
Aw cheers Heather thats all I would need laugh.gif laugh.gif
Anne1
Just won 150 tonght at Bingo yippee laugh.gif
stuarty
WELLDONE ANNE DO U DO THE LOTTERY IF SO REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU GET THE BIG WAN laugh.gif AND A WILL HELP U SPEND IT NAE BOVER laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.