Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
Anne1
laugh.gif After bingo lesons am going to falkirk shopping for a few bits and pieces
Java
Ah've jist made Caramel Apple Blossoms....biggrin.gif

Ocht awright, ah've jist made a total mess wi apples and caramel...but oan the bright side, ah used the resty the caramel furra banoffeee pie...withoot the pie bit cos ah canny make pastry either...laugh.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif well god loves a trier java[he must love you a lot eh]
glasgow lass
Aye busy busy busy the day, answering aw ma christmas invitations fer the pertys so far ahve picked 2 tae attend so thats nice ,am so tired noo that wiz a lot of work( tongue.gif ) noo aff tae the gym ferr a wee reast,,,murn dont ferget tae have a nice light super aha cany work oot oan aha full belly laugh.gif
murn
nae bother, jist having chicken the night. Wis making green beans in micro last night, busy watching TV, forgot tae put water in the plastic dish, smelt burning (again) bliddy things were on fire, flames shooting up inside micro. Hubby thinks am goin senile, might be right. ohmy.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Awch murn whit is it hen,,,,, furst bats then a wee moose noo a fire,,, ferr cryin oot loud murn tongue.gif
Heather
Went into Town today and bought a few things for myself one of them being a new Winter hat in M & S. When I got home and checked the receipt, I had been charged twice for the hat. rolleyes.gif
I phoned M & S and they said to keep the receipt and bring it back to the shop next time I am in town and they will give me a refund. smile.gif
glasgow lass
Aye ,,, ahm still trying tae get this bilddy shower curtain up,,how come aha get aw the nice jobs tae dae aroon here eh,,,, rolleyes.gif
Heather
Lass, having a good laugh at your attempts to get your shower curtain up. laugh.gif

We bought a new extended shower rail and curtain last week. I couldn't get the rail up, so left it to hubby and he got it up in a few minutes. So get the men of the house to put the curtain up for you. smile.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif Aye Heather thats great ferr you ,,, but Mr Lass tells me ,,awch Lass dont worry, dae aha few hooks every day till yive goat them aw done,,, aha mean Heather cinyi imagine,,,men eh
murn
awe jist leave it on the floor.... fur them tae step over
Well am "kinda" caught up wae some work so I'll be heading home soon, any ideas on whit tae make fur dinner. I get so fed up trying to come up wae ideas.
Yee ask whit he wants and he says oh anything bit of course thats no whit he means, he means anything yee make I'll jist complain that its no whit a want dry.gif
uch a know jist tell me tae shut up am in wan o ma moods smile.gif
glasgow lass
Aye murn,,jist gee him a nice plate of pasta with some home made sauce ( and aha dont mean ketchup tongue.gif )with a very nice salad ,some crusty breed a nice cauld beer and he'll reward you later,,, noo aha dont mean that ,,, aha mean he'll dae the dishes fur yi tongue.gif
Heather
laugh.gif laugh.gif
murn
av goat a dishwasher fur that I'll take a bit of the other thankyou wink.gif
celtic-chic67
laugh.gif laugh.gif
Anne1
whit ye dae in the day am doing ma nut have been chasing Bt .Internet down since yesterday fault on phone my god ave said a few choice words the day, .Engineer turned up said hello darling whats up, wub.gif wub.gif said very nicely to him thanks for coming out so quickly[wee liar] a think the word darling made ma day

Am that easy pleased
glasgow lass
laugh.gif yirr a bugger you tongue.gif and aha missed yi , will yi stop daein that please,,
penny dainty
Aw ANNE why did ye no gie him whit fir?Anyway what did I do the day , I cleaned out the office where the computer is , I wrote all my christmas cards , wrote my christmas letters, made soup and baked a loaf of bread, been a busy wee bee the day. laugh.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Well the day is of course THEE DAY,,, so ah'll be at the gym by 8.30 back by 11. jist in time ferr the geme ,,, cant wait, then at 5pm picking mah friends up tae go tae oor other friends for dinner, in between is aw the other things to be done ,,, never bliddy ends eh, but all in all is going tae be a wonderful day isnt it,,, biggrin.gif
penny dainty
Yes GL it has been a no bad wee day, did all I had to do during the day and then Mr Dainty says lets go out for tea, oh yes says I and we went out for a curry , food of the Gods, had a few wee glesses of the red biddy as well and I feel very mellow this evening , mellow is not compalining eiher.Hee! laugh.gif yes a good day.
murn
jist looked ootside and we're covered in the white stuff again sad.gif bit huv tae admit it dis look luvly. Hubby will be watchin the big event am no gonny watch, everytime a watch they lose so I'll try no tae put the jinx in sad.gif
penny dainty
Is it on the now Murn? you know we have had no coverage of it at all here in Aus , wouldnt have even known it was on had I not seen it on GG.
glasgow lass
Aye ,, keep it up there inaw murn,,, thats me ahm aff got things tae dae and places tae go so see yi all efter tongue.gif
murn
QUOTE (penny dainty @ 17th Nov 2007, 07:17 AM) *
Is it on the now Murn? you know we have had no coverage of it at all here in Aus , wouldnt have even known it was on had I not seen it on GG.

noo on yet I think it is on in about 4 or 5 hrs. wink.gif
penny dainty
ocht I'll be in bed by then givin it big zzzzzzz's
Heather
5pm kick off. If your going to the pub better get there quick and book your seat. I'll stay home and leave it to the men as they all have football fever. laugh.gif
RonD
It's over, ah'm wearin' black in mournin'!!!! sad.gif mad.gif
lianmy
Got up at 4.30am to watch Scotland such a shame they played so well and deserved to win oh well. After having 5 weeks leave I go back to work tomorrow, all good things come to an end. This time two weeks ago we were sunning ourselves in Port Douglas 60 kms north of Cairns beautiful spot.

Just having a quiet day trying to prepare myself for work tomorrow, but it's so hard 3 more years then I can retire (I hope). All the housework's done, windows washed, cupboards and drawers cleaned out in readiness for Christmas.

Have taken up quilting and will probably do some sewing later.
stuarty
a went to a 60th birthday party tonight and for the firstime ever I saw the old millenium dome now called the o2centre what a magnificent site as I have never been over blackheath before it was a great night but bob was not with me as it was a a friends party and she only invited me as she never knew bob was over but hes a very understanding guy am very lucky and a got a goodin when I met him wub.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif morning folks today am going to Ullapool for a couple of days to my daughters we are doing the Santa run before Xmas so off to be pampered for a couple of days laugh.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye ,,, never got tae sleep till aboot 4am this morning had a great time at dinner,,, bad start tae mah day though as aha was awakened with freezin cauld hauns on mah back almost had a fit with a few choice words flying aboot rolleyes.gif ) ,,, anyway murn yive had a great work out,,,rest of mah day , well this and that.
stuarty
am having a day in bed day as a have an infection brewing up but hay am still alive and kicking and thats good enough for me wink.gif
anne1 enjoy ullapool and can a have some of your daughters soup please fank ewe biggrin.gif
betty2
Same as yesterday lookin fur a heat an a bite to eat biggrin.gif
keelie gal
Im cooking a roast dinner today for the family seeing as i was working yesterday and never cooked a sunday roast so im doing a monday roast instead,my wee neighbour said to me today i bet ye dont know yerself since yer boy moved out with all that peace n quiet ,as if i said he's roon every night for hid dinner and he still brings his washing round ,so much fer peace n quiet i say biggrin.gif but i dont mind i like it really wink.gif
celtic-chic67
Well I was going tae paper my bedroom today,not the whole room just the one wall
as it was going to be the feature wall.I had bought the paper a few months ago but
never got round tae it.
Anyway I cut all the strips & discovered I've not got enough ,It cost me 20 for two
rolls now I'm gonna need another roll that will be 30 just tae paper one wall. ohmy.gif
glasgow lass
Aye ahave had a very busy day with work'n this and that so ahm aff tae the gym ferr a wee rest,,I'll ahve a nice work oot and aha good chin wag at the drinking fountain ( water only darn ),,,see yi aw efter ,,,Lass tongue.gif
glasgow lass
aw were the helk is everybiddy,,, yi aw deed oot there or whit sad.gif
murn
looks like its you an me lass, it's bin quiet the day, jist thought I would peek around before a head fur ma bed, how did yee get on at the gym? wink.gif
glasgow lass
aye ,,,well thats me ahm gone tae bed ,,, naebiddy came oot tae play so ah'll see yi all in the mornin,,, sweet dreams tae me ,,, tongue.gif
murn
whit! wait a minute am no anonymous um ah tongue.gif
maryhillgal
It's aw right girls, ah'm here tae listen tae ye. Ah cannae sleep.
glasgow lass
Nite nite murn,,,,,,sweet dreams to you to ,,,, and angel if she's still up,,Lass tongue.gif
murn
me thinks GL heard me coming and skipped oot the back door tongue.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif aw great ah'll never get tae sleep noo,,,,, howzitgaun hen, from across the big pond tongue.gif
murn
so yee skipped back thru the windae did yee, am sittin on the floor in ma basement. My stupid wireless connection is nae workin and the only place I huv a hardwire is in the bliddy basement. Nae table so hence the floor. sad.gif
"ow a yoo doin" tongue.gif
murn
MG I thinks she's gone again, well ma neck canny take anymore a this so am offski tae put ma heid on ma pillow sleep tight all wub.gif Hope yee get tae sleep MG it must be after 4 there wub.gif
petalpeeps
Made a start on decorating the kitchen after council work finished . All that twisting and turning , stretching up and down , finally got the paint tin opened so i got started. laugh.gif
In our house i am the one who does the painting , hubby does the wallpapering , so ye'll no be surprised most of the place is painted laugh.gif
betty2
Hospital appointment wink.gif
celtic-chic67
Hope everything goes well for you betty2 wink.gif
glasgow lass
Aye Betty good luck the day with your appointment. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.