Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
joycewilson
Morning All...HAPPY NEW YEAR When It Comes...Im Chilling Today...Working Tonight And Going To Stay At My Mums For The Bells xxxxxxxxxxx
stuarty
QUOTE (Heather @ 29th Dec 2008, 09:18pm) *
I'm doing nothing today but read and knit.

Tomorrow I'll need to bake my maderia, sultana and cherry buns for the New Year.
Heather if a lived near you you could have had all the nerday bun as my brother got me a tunnocks hamper but a dont eat cake so a need to give it to somebody

wub.gif
stuarty
a have been phoning around trying to get travel insurance for my emphasema because a a had to notify the company that a had my insurance with said they wont cover my emphasema duw to the using of oxygen am fumin a tell you as it cost me 75pounds and now a have found another company that might cover me but dont open until monday grrrrrrrrrrrr a was gonny pay all my holiday off but a will wait until a get proper insurance cover they did say a would be allowed to cancel my cruise on heath grounds but a WILL have my cruise even if it is in a wooden box grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mad.gif
Anne1

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2009
joycewilson
Hi Anne Same To You Have A Good One...Im Going To have A Sleep Going To Mums For Dinner Then Spending The Night There With Her...We Will have Voddie And Nibbles ALL THE BEST FOR 2009 TO ALL ON HERE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
murn
Happy New Year to All

angel
well I,ve just came in from shoveling snow but did not get it finished as the wind is blowing the snow back on the driveway , snowblower is useless with the wind blowing in your face, so had to do more shoveling than usual,
will finish it later.
Melody
Angel, ah've got a good idea. Ye can finish it next year. laugh.gif wub.gif
glasgow lass
well seeing Im staying home the night, Ive got another nice turkey in the oven for dinner, then am going to watch the telly, lots of great shows on tonight, got mah wee bottle of champagne aw ready, my streamers, balloons and mah wee horn tae toot, toot , toot in the New Year. tongue.gif
angel
great idea Melody ,but am no daein anything the night so whit the hell laugh.gif. laugh.gif
Melody
Put yer feet up Angel hen dae ye want a wee ginger wine?
Heather
Angel forget the snow and just come over here for the Bells, we've got a bottle of Champagne to open when the Bells ring out the old and ring in the new.
Then we're off to a party. laugh.gif

angel
aw that would just the ticket,n maybe some crisps as well. laugh.gif
angel
QUOTE (Heather @ 31st Dec 2008, 06:40pm) *
Angel forget the snow and just come over here for the Bells, we've got a bottle of Champagne to open when the Bells ring out the old and ring in the new.
Then we're off to a party. laugh.gif
.......................................... Heather if I manage tae clear the snow I,ll come over. ta laugh.gif
lindamac
Spent newyears eve afternoon at the beach on the Gold Coasts Broadbeach then had a look at some dvds & ate Pizza untill 10pm & went tae bed.This mornin has been greeted with a scottish brekky & a nice quiet mornin my weans will be oer this afternoon & nae doobt it will be noisy enough tae last us awe year through LOL laugh.gif wub.gif Expecting my friends daughter down tomorow from Stanthorpe the place of wine & apples,we were there last weekend & had a ball so tis their turn this time.
glasgow lass
Our gym was suposed to be closed today but now because of popular demand its going to open at 11am till 5pm, so thats right up mah ally. aft that Im going to a friends house for Lunch/early dinner. Have a great day everybiddy. Lass tongue.gif
Anne1
well we ve now settled down for the rest of the day been out first footed my wee neighbour then to my sister who stays just up the street,then on to 2nd sister who stays at Stirling then back to my daughter at Bonnybridge then on to eldest daughter who stays close by, now getting settled for the night , had dinner ,got chocs and rest of goodies for a nice peaceful evening yippee hope you all had a lovely day folks smile.gif
RonD
Well ah made tae 11:45, no bad eh! Ran aroon' this mornin' dae'in' a few things , Noo ah've settled tae watch theWinter Classic, this where they huv the big league hockey teams play oan auld fashioned outdoor ice rinks. The day its Chiago against Detroit.
Gallusbisom
Right pleased that Detroit won, mind you himself was cheering for Chicago. biggrin.gif
RonD
Right enuff GB, Chicago wiz aff winnin' 3 - 1 it wiz good tae see Detroit come back and then some!
Heather
Still partying. Nothing arranged for tomorrow or should I say tonight as it's now 3-30am on Friday morning. Anyone having a party, can we come????????
joycewilson
Hi All...Just Chilling Today Been Up Since Early Doors Cleaned This Place Up And Chilling Till Work Time Tonight huh.gif x
stratson
Hi Joyce,>>>Good to be back to normal, eh! laugh.gif Happy New Year hen!

Beginning tae worry aboot that Heather wan, canny get enough party's laugh.gif
joycewilson
Lol Stratson....I Would Have Had her Over If I Didnt Have To Work rolleyes.gif x Was Over Near Your Way For New Year Mums In Crosshill x
Heather
No parties tonight Stratson, but I live in hope for the weekend.

I mind the days when the weekend parties went on until February. The young one's today just don't have the stamina, they drink too much too quick then fall asleep. Not like our generation who were too busy singing and dancing to get drunk.
wullie jones
unsure.gif I joined this place today after stumbling across it, had a quick look around looks very interesting, I stay in the Drygate very handy for the city centre, sometimes to handy. rolleyes.gif
RonD
Welcome Wullie, get stuck in and have a look aroon' an' post when you feel like it.
Anne1
welcome wullie to GG hope you enjoy laugh.gif
Anne1
well what a day I have had my computer crashed last night so we lost everything a could greet,wae frustration some IT guy came on and got it running again by remote access, been having bother for about 10 days or so mailbox was coming on about 5times a day saying I had to login again and again. so folks anyone who normally emails me can you do it again s I can put everyone back on my contact list
cheers everybody smile.gif
stuarty
wellcome wullie jones it will be the best stumble you have made joining us daft as the hatter at the mad hatters tea party so have a laugh and enjoy yourself tell me what yoy want to drink and a will set it up in the cyber pub for you ok smile.gif
Anne1
Back to normality at last so glad its all over[is it an aging thing bein glad] today of to meet my friend for coffee then on to Saturday afternoon bingo yippee a wee win wid be lovely laugh.gif
joycewilson
Hi Willie hope you like the site as much as i do...folk are friendly and its looked after proper...takes time to really find your way around im still finding things. The pics are brill! The people arerrrrrmmm(do ya think they are watching lol rolleyes.gif well suppose they are ok lol..THEY ARE ALL LOVELY...enjoy the sitexxxxxxxxxxx
Anne1
shucks oyce you say the nicest things tongue.gif tongue.gif
Anne1
joyce
Java
Yer shoutin' oan number eleven the day Anne...ah feel it in ma bones...laugh.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Good luck at bingo Anne , so the drinks are on you the night then,
wullie jones dont turn yir back on that stuarty wan, she's been known tae spike a few drinks in her day pal.
Me well am not doing anything too great today I'll do gym as usual then I might start to look out some summer clothes fer mah holidays. have a great day everybiddy cool.gif
stuarty
the only spike a will be usin Glasgow Lass will be on your bum a would never have done that why gie sombody a spiky drink its strong enough as it is laugh.gif
glasgow lass
OoooooooYuk....That wid hurt rolleyes.gif
penny dainty
Well that's me back from the wee trip in the van, jeeze time flies when your on hols , it's back to work tomorrow sad.gif
The heat was something else this year , almost too hot , spent most of the time in the pool trying to keep cool.
The park was full of birds , peacocks , peahens, geese , guinea fowel , ducks , moorhens chickens, cockatoos ocht you name it , it was there.It was a nice spot on the lake, very relaxing .
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Hi penny s'good tae hive'yi back, lots of droppings hope you kept youre shoes on,
Well Ive not decided what Im doing the day, Im jist going to go with the flow and see where it leads me, Ive ran around enough this past month and a could do with a day of doing nothing, but knowing me I'll find something to do. Have a great day everyone. Lass cool.gif
RonD
GL there's nothin' wrang wi' dae'in stuff when ye should be loungin' whit makes it special is that yurr da'in' somethin' that you want tae dae ...or no !. A chinge is as good as rest an' a' that! smile.gif
glasgow lass
Hey Ron yoor right man, and ahave jist cleaned tree washrooms and all of my upstairs part<<<< so tomorrow ah'll have nothing to do 'cept go to work laugh.gif laugh.gif
glasgow lass
oops forgot my "h" tongue.gif
stratson
I got all my decs and lights packed away, son pt them in loft. earlier today Felt great.!
Just filled tub full of relaxing Radox salts to step into when g/daughter and Zak called, put dressing gown on and sat with them ,nothen my son arrived so excused mysely and got my scrub and shower, Seems to have been all go today. Normal feels good laugh.gif

Just got dinner dishes and kitchen tidied so here I am, on G.G. ready for all your news!!!
Heather
We're the Same Stratson.

I took the decorations down yesterday and hubby put them away. As the wee g'daughter says, " Christmas is up in the loft ". laugh.gif laugh.gif
RonD
Ah'm gled ye fun that "h" GL ah widnae want ye tae go oot in oan limb furra comfort station wub.gif smile.gif
Ah lookin' forward tae goin' tae work the morra. Where ah get ma supplies huv moved tae a bigger warehoose and ah'm anxious tae see the new layoot, so ah cin service ma customers better.

lindamac
Nuffin but huvin sheer Blissful peace n quiet noo thur awe aff tae work again woohoo! laugh.gif
glasgow lass
Hello everybiddy, I just got home fae work not so long ago aft being off for God knows how long, and am knackered, but what saved my life tonight was the new hwy that is now completed, it shaved off at least 45minits am so delighted, thats progress for'yi eh laugh.gif, anyway thats the furst day done, now off to my keep fitz class, cheerio everybiddy. Lass tongue.gif
penny dainty
Know the feelin Lass , my first day dragged on , couldnt get out the bit at all.today was better and I went to the gym after and did a good workout , feel much better.Mind you the thought of going back to work again tomorrow isnt doing much for me. sad.gif
murn
well my day jist brightened up ma big pal jist showed up, a big welcome back #10 yeev been missed wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.