Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
glasgow lass
angel!>>>why aw the questions about tescos >>>>>>>will you be going you messages any time soon to there tongue.gif
Anne1
Had a lovely lunch and a pleasant aftenoon with our Stuarty laugh.gif
glasgow lass
Aye aha know , she's in her bed already so you must have knackered hur oot rolleyes.gif
glasgow lass
Im keeping an eye on that angel, she cant leave withoot me and anyway ah've got the rainmates rolleyes.gif
angel
No Lass, I was just a bit curios, wondering what kind of changes had taken place in Rutherglen since I was last there, Its a wee town I liked and sometimes my mother and I would go shopping there and thats a long time ago.... No plans to visit Glasgow at this time tongue.gif
lindamac
smile.gif Had to wait in for the aircon man to arrive with the new airconditioner today ,thank goodness as it is a melting hot friday here for sure.Got to go out to do some business & obviously I cannot pass the shops without having to have a wee sticky beak so shall look about se whats out there also gotta get to the chemist.This evening Heather & her beu are coming to have dinner with us ,he is a nice chap he like a chat funny realy Heathers so quiet & Derek is chatty Neils quiet & Iam the chatterbox why is it quiet people love chatterboxes? unsure.gif
penny dainty
Work as usual at 6.30 this morning.Went to the gym after, then home.
Linda you are not wrong about it being a stinker today, I think we are in for a killer summer.
Java
Went tae the gym but it wis shut...went tae the health food store but that wis shut tae...huh.gif Only place open wis the bakers....fancy that....laugh.gif
Anne1
did you get me a bun or two
Java
Ah did, but ah don't know whit happent tae them...wan minute they wur in the poke, next minute they wurny...laugh.gif
bilbo.s
Going to the fiesta as the rain has just stopped. Temperature down to 17 C. Hope the sun gets out later.

free vino and tapas for 2 days! Yipee!
Anne1
awright for some eh.
Me ave got nurse again blood tests vitamin injections its no fair am feeling like a bliddy pincushion laugh.gif laugh.gif
RonD
Och Anne..hit 'em back wi' yer thimble! biggrin.gif
bilbo.s
A must've been a bad boy richt enough coz it is raining on my fiesta! sad.gif
stratson
Well am hoping a make it doon the stairs. Had a nasty fall yesterday afternoon in Howard Street, went flying on the uneven pavement my left knee and leg got a bashin'. Have Traxam Gel on it, cooled it down a bit.
Hope to get to local shops, the wee G/G/son Zak will be Trick or Treating his Nana. His Mum has a costume for him, they will be here after tea. Have a couple of children up the stair, will have the camera clicking. smile.gif

Shame it rained on your Fiesta Bilbo, what a bummer, eh! mad.gif
Anne1
bilbo shame about rain laugh.gif laugh.gif
bilbo.s
QUOTE (stratson @ 31st Oct 2008, 02:16pm) *
Well am hoping a make it doon the stairs. Had a nasty fall yesterday afternoon in Howard Street, went flying on the uneven pavement my left knee and leg got a bashin'. Have Traxam Gel on it, cooled it down a bit.
Hope to get to local shops, the wee G/G/son Zak will be Trick or Treating his Nana. His Mum has a costume for him, they will be here after tea. Have a couple of children up the stair, will have the camera clicking. smile.gif

Shame it rained on your Fiesta Bilbo, what a bummer, eh! mad.gif

Sorry to hear about your accident- keep an eye on it and don't let anything bad develop. I just got over a poisoned big toe- don't even know how it happened.

Re; fiesta- it's for 2 days but the weather forecast is not good.. It's a shame as we have my sister & her man here and it was great last year.
bilbo.s
QUOTE (stratson @ 31st Oct 2008, 02:16pm) *
Hope to get to local shops, the wee G/G/son Zak will be Trick or Treating his Nana. His Mum has a costume for him, they will be here after tea. Have a couple of children up the stair, will have the camera clicking. :)

Shame it rained on your Fiesta Bilbo, what a bummer, eh! :angry:

Sorry to hear about your accident- keep an eye on it and don't let anything bad develop. I just got over a poisoned big toe- don't even know how it happened.

Re; fiesta- it's for 2 days but the weather forecast is not good.. It's a shame as we have my sister & her man here and it was great last year.
bilbo.s
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 31st Oct 2008, 02:36pm) *
bilbo shame about rain :lol: :lol:

Hope you are not indulging in Schadenfreude or you'll go to the bad fire. :unsure:
stuarty
Am going to visit my brother who is still housebound and thats 5weeks ago or is it six since his bad accident wub.gif
witshisname
I hope Andy Feels better soon Stuarty,Please pass along My best wishes for a speedy recovery.I'm gonna be oot most of the day/night wae ma pals,so that means i won't be answering ma door fer aww the weans smile.gif I get tae keep aww the sweeties fer maself biggrin.gif
Anne1
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 31st Oct 2008, 02:48pm) *
Hope you are not indulging in Schadenfreude or you'll go to the bad fire. unsure.gif

Ive got a place saved at the fireside bilbo see you there laugh.gif
glasgow lass
Stratson that was a terrible slip'yi gave yersel girl, maybe go have an x-ray jist incase.My wee mother had a nasty fall in September, smashed her head on the side walk ended up in ER for observation all night, thought it might have been another stroke but happy tae say it was a slip and no stroke TG. take care of yourself stratson, and stoap daein cart wheels on the street wub.gif
Anne1
stratson sorry to hear about your fall you take care girl will pm you later pal laugh.gif
Heather
Stratson that sounds a nasty fall. Hope your feeling better now.

You need to limit your drink next time you are in the pub. wink.gif wink.gif
joycewilson
Hope Your Ok Bilbos, That Seems A Nasty One You gave yourself There x
joycewilson
sorry meant stratson bear with me im a learner lol xxxxxxxxxx
stuarty
ma wee mammy1's knee is still sore and a never got to see Andy as the weather is to cold and a have a wee tightning on my chest a better change my simmit size eh wink.gif ....... a need to go to chemist the morra ang get my prescriptions as a have run out of my pills a take at night 2 lots so a must get them the morra thats a deffo wub.gif
Anne1
well today being Saturday I will do my usual meet my friend for coffee then of to bingo a want tae win and a canny laugh.gif
Guest joyce *
Hi Ann, Have A Nice Day With Your friend Hope You Win...Im Off To Bed Then Out Shopping With My Mum Later On xxxxxxxxxx
Java
Wan is polishing wans silver....huh.gif

Ocht awright, ah'm wipin' ma kettle and toaster ower wi a damp cloth...laugh.gif
bilbo.s
Second attempt at the fiesta if rain keeps off.
Heather
Now now Anne, remember what you were told in School, there's no such word as, ' a canny/ I cannot '. Try, try and try again and you will succeed. smile.gif

Don't forget to send us all a wee bung when you do succeed, and I don't mean a plug for the sink. biggrin.gif
stuarty
A thought it was only a gumthy budgie that succeed

A just couldny resist that wee joke sorry laugh.gif laugh.gif
penny dainty
Well we were at Lidnas for teas last night , some very nice t-bone steaks and a few glasses of red , very nice evening.
Off to the hardwear store first thing this morning , even had to wait till they opend the doors , Mr Dainty is puting in some power points today as I changed the furniture round and we dont have enough the way I put the furniture , good being married to an electrician laugh.gif
glasgow lass
Aye penny hen good people they electricians are my wee dad was one of the best, worked in Stuart and Lloyds of Glasgow for many yrs>>>>>>>>today I spent time with mum and wee bridie, left mum at home and went oot tae the mall wae bridie , oh mah side hurt wae laughing, then met up wae a wee latino who took me out for dinner , had lovely calamari and pizza all in all it was a good day. smile.gif wub.gif
murn
Lass kin yee pass on yer latino ave a hankering fur calamari wub.gif

wis at a memorial the day for a friends Mother, may she RIP xxx
Anne1
murn wheres your wee avatar gone, lass tell bridie am still waiting to hear from her, and as for wee latino have you been dancing round him as usual poor guy laugh.gif
joycewilson
Morning All...Sunday Again..Working Overtime Today And Tomoz Needs Must xxxxxxxxx
penny dainty
Went to the gym after work today, nothing out of the ordinary , a rather bog standard day all round I would say smile.gif
big tommy
I go to a senior citizens club every WEdnesday .There are over 150 members and we do something diferent every week ,For example . this Wednesday we are taking lessons in line dancing . Later in the year we are off to Edinburgh to see the Tattoo . the first time in 78 years .
Tommy
We are also going to the Falkirk Wheel .
Tommy
stratson
For the first time in ages, did all the jobs had planned for today.

Have just read posts, thank you to all for your concerns about my fall. All feels fine so long as I don't touch my knee, is still bruised and swollen.
Seeing my consultant wednesday morning, , hope he doesn,t think I have been falling about drunk. laugh.gif

Bilbo., hope it stayed dry for your Fiesta.

java, sure it's murder hivin' aw that silver tae polish. Hiv ye goat brasses an awe?
See if ye leave it tae get verdegrease they say it's mare valuable. tongue.gif
stuarty
Stratson ,,,,,Java's kind of silver is anythin covered way milk bottle tops or tin foil ,,,,,she wouldny know silver if it as stamped and had a lion on it as a hallmark ,a hallmark to Java would be a mark on the hall paper laugh.gif laugh.gif ... A BEST HIDE INCASE SHE CHASES ME WOOSH ,am under the table in the chocolate room in the b and b she will never find me there ,,
witshisname
right now i'm watching the Chelsea football match,and like most people I think i'll be watching the Election results tonight to see history take place smile.gif
joycewilson
Getting Ready For Work Again ...had A Nice Wander Round Shops With My Daughter In Law Today xxxxxxxxx
stratson
Had to go pick up my repeat prescription, was very cold. Promptly returned home for a bowl of Lentil soup for lunch.
Did some mince in slowcooker, had it with brocolli and maris pipers for dinner.
Enough for tomorrow,. tongue.gif
Was looking for an article of clothing in my wardrobe ended up clearing out and re-arranging my shelves as you do. Very time consuming.
Going to watch the U.S.A. results tonight, think Obama will be the 44th. President. smile.gif

My g/g/son Zak's Paternal G/G/MA passed away this morning. She was 92 years.
Just got the sad news. R.I.P.
joycewilson
Sorry To Hear Your Sad News Stratson xxxxxxxxxxx
stratson
Thank you Joyce. smile.gif
wee mags
the boys went home early the day and we [me and Mike] voted biggrin.gif
Heather
I'm still knitting. Got the back and front finished, now on to the sleeves.

The ironing is piling up. Any offers???? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.