Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210
Anne1
lovely picture mags hes got a cheeky look about him laugh.gif laugh.gif
keelie gal
The grandweans are so cute mags and i love wee Andrew,s T-shirt its a cracker biggrin.gif
lindamac
biggrin.gif having to rest up today as had a busy day yesterday,I had to prepare for the Pest controll guy to come spray for the redbacks cockroaches etc unfortunately he found termites out in the garden eating the wood chips so he sprayed them as well as put a gel type poison on them so hopefuly that will do the trick,I was very upset as termites do such terrible dAamage thank God there not in my house .

My daughter came to cheer me up as she was out with her brother then after she left him she took me to sizzler for a nice shrimp lunch,then we saw that movie The other Bowelian girl with Scarlet Johanson & my personal favourite aussie actor Eric Banna weechweel what a cracker he is! That movie was marvellous however sparse on historicly correction it was still great loved it heaps want to see it again.then we did the weekly shop well I leaned on the trolley & Heather done all the running around as I was getting tired & very sore.I ended up enjoying myself & slept like a log last night. biggrin.gif
penny dainty
Lovely photos of the grand bairns, I love the look whilst watching The Bee Movie, you can tell he's listening to every word you say....NOT!
Well went to work as usual this morning , but that's me off now till Tuesday lunchtime, brilliant.I love holidays biggrin.gif cool.gif
stratson
Love the weans pics Mags. Bet you enjoyed the parade, aw chuft wae Sarah,looks like she wis enjoyin' it too. The Andrew fella disnae lack concentration.(T.V.) laugh.gif
betty2
Lovely pics, mags Sarah looks so cosy, ots amazing how the time goes by, Andrew startin to look grown up already

Whit am daen the day is ironin an listening tae Brian Kennedy think he,s great

The gallowgate was the place to be all weekend through to monday brilliant entertainment great atmosphere and happy folk. Sadly I was,nt therr [could,nt make it] but my family were, Its the irish in the Kane,s
Heather
Went to the Hairdresser today and got my hair cropped. It's so short that for about an inch above the ear's it's cut right into the scalp. I still have plenty on the top as the Hairdresser said I have a lot of hair and it is top heavy. unsure.gif

At least it will have grown a bit by the time I go to Poland in four weeks time. smile.gif

I like Andrew's t-shirt Mags, he looks a typical wee laddie.
stratson
What a koinkadink, myg/g/mother was Catherine Kane before she married my g/g/father Cormac Bradley, all Irish ohmy.gif
Anne1
havig a quiet morning then off to church this afternoon, then out tonight laugh.gif laugh.gif
stratson
Having an exciting morning, Ditto, bed tonight. ohmy.gif
RonD
Its Mrs. D's birthday the day and so we're aff tae her sisters place tae celebrate a wee bit or mibbee a big bit!! wub.gif rolleyes.gif
Lennox
Hope you have a nice day Ron, did you get her a nice pressie ?
RonD
No pressies, we're passed the how much dae ye love me present stage. We get things we need or want anytime no at special times. we just like to celebrate the day. Right now she's over the moon at getting a new bathroom and an bedroom closet, which under contruction theis week.
Java
Happy Birthday Mrs D ... biggrin.gif

How did ye wrap that bathroom room? Musta been some siza ribbon....laugh.gif
Anne1
nutter laugh.gif laugh.gif
RonD
Mind ah telt ye that we're gaun tae her sister's place, well huv a look at the overnight bag even Zoe oor cat is mystified wi' a' the contents! As you mibbe able tae see the mess in the toap coarner is the closet construction.
Anne1
Now Ron thats only a wee overnight bag whits up wae you laugh.gif laugh.gif
Lennox
Ron , is the cat going tae?

Cat looks evil sad.gif
RonD
Naw, she's steyin' she's oor guard cat! ah mean wid ye mess wi' hurr?? Poor thing goat flash in her eye when ah took the photie.
Java
Where's Mrs. D's bag? laugh.gif
RonD
Java don't be gie'in away ma secrets, the bags in ma favourite colour tae! wub.gif
Anne1
ave done it already laugh.gif
Heather
I'm going mad today with this PC, it has been going crazy since yesterday.

I keep getting told I have a malicious virus on the PC and Windows Security Alert keeps popping and telling me someone is trying to get into my PC.
Internet Explorer also keeps coming up and telling me to Download a new Spyware Programme as there is a Trojan and a Worm Win32.Net Spy is on the PC. I did try the Programme but you have to buy it first and costs $40.

I have scanned with AOL Spyware Protection/ McAffee and Spybot Search & Destroy a dozen time, and they can't find anything.
The PC continually freeze's and at one point I had 18 Internet Explorer pages at the same time. wub.gif
Anne1
heather Ive sent you a link its afree download laugh.gif

ps by email
stratson
Today I had to Defrag and clean computer it was very slow, then froze, since doing the aforementioned it speeded up.Was advised by a former member to do this on a weekly basis. smile.gif
lindamac
Heather I hope yer pc will get well soon hen as them wormthingys are bad news pal,yer right Stratson it is good tae soart yer pc each week or two.well folks Happy Easter Sunday tae yees awe,we are having a quiet day since yesterday was busy,went tae the shopping mall bought some new tops for every day usage at hame here,got them for 20dollars each when they shouldve been 60 bucks each so am chuffed bought some cut priced Cadbury chocolate so there defeats mywalk purposes hehehe.had a few glasses of white wine last night with my daughter 7 her pal whom is also my neighbour,Neil had a couple of beers awe chitchattering away afore we knew it it was 11.30 & we awe went tired so headed aff tae bawbaws early,I better get that knocked oota me afore ah Hit Glesga since awe my faimly stay up late laugh.gif My sons away the weekend so is Pennydainty so anyhoo it is very quiet but my sons gonna come for dinner tomorow on his way home from his trip away so we 4 will have a family dinner & eat choccy & watch a film tomorow night. rolleyes.gif
penny dainty
Well we went to Stanthorp in the caravan for Easter, got back yesterday .A bit of a disaster as trips go.The park we went to was huge , we havent been there before so didnt know , it was full and there were thousands of children running around , screaming and yelling, okay I can cope with that usually , I dont mind children , but at six a.m every morning till after ten every night , I was becoming a little narky.Then the dog took sick , not a happy puppy at all .One vets bill and couple of hundred dollars later, she perked up a little.The television signal was so poor we couldnt get a picture , so no telly.All in all was glad to get home.
A few of the better things about the area were the several wineries , fruit growing and crafts that were on offer, a nice spot , but not during school holidays, going back to work today for a rest mad.gif
angel
Never mind Penny, it will be better next time. cool.gif
penny dainty
Aye Angel , it should be.We are off for three weeks in May so fingers crossed eh!! laugh.gif
angel
biggrin.gif Penny , just keep doing it ,till you get it right. tongue.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Hello angel nice to see you here, well today I am doing two nice things the furst is booking my holidays Im going to south beach ( Miami ) for a nice long week of sun, sea and sand as its been a long cold winter here and we need the sun on our white skin a look like a piece of white cheese and south beach is so lovely in May, then Im going cross border shopping for a few hours, I thought murn might want tae come as well but cant find her has she flited or whit!!! tongue.gif >>>> awch she might be at the gym daein oor keep fits>>>> under the board walk down by the sea La La La La La La La , have a great day everybiddy
Anne1
well today am off to bingo[ma tuesday treat] a wee women on Sunday at the Club 3000 in Coatbridge picked up national prize of 76, 000 pound plus on going Jackpot for calling on Number 90 a cool 1million plus as well.... dam as wis gonnae shout on 90 as well
Melody
Never mind, good luck today Anne smile.gif
Anne1
wished youd said that on sunday melody but a will try very hard laugh.gif
stratson
Today am being very lazy,do the usual menial tasks and cook dinner. Am jist bidin' ma time for aw this frost tae pass, will then be plantin' tatties etc. begins . More or less jist stay at my allotment daylight hours. Am also goin' back to aquarobics it is great for the arthritis etc.
Well, am hopin'. biggrin.gif
Melody
Oh Stratson I so admire you and that gardening, I'd like to like it but ah don't like the worms an stuff. unsure.gif Have a great day.
Java
Ah'm killin masel here...jist somethin aboot that last line....like 'ah don't like the worms, but jist you get wired right in there.....' laugh.gif laugh.gif
Melody
Trust you, ah never meant it like that. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Java
Ah'm still laughin' at it....simple minds right anuff....laugh.gif laugh.gif
murn
I thought murn might want tae come as well but cant find her has she flited or whit!!! >>>> awch she might be at the gym daein oor keep fits

hope yee meant come tae south beach rolleyes.gif
am busy the day playing Agatha Christie wink.gif
Melody
Catherine used tae be Miss Marple. laugh.gif
Java
That wis afore she loast her marples tho...laugh.gif
Anne1
OMG look whos talking if you dont mind laugh.gif laugh.gif
Java
laugh.gif laugh.gif Ah resemble that remark....!
jakka13
Well it's not daytime anymore here ,almost 8:00pm and it's still snowing !!!!!.I don't have to go out tomorrow so I'll just stay in and get some stuff done around here .
angel
cin I come to the beach with you Lass, if no ,then I can do my Agatha
along with murn cool.gif.
angel
and now i,m going to watch : dancing with the stars. wub.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Aye angel , see a didn't invite you as a thought that you were too busy these days with your doing's up in your house, and murn, well she's like a wee squirl oot there searching fer something and a dont think its her nuts tongue.gif
murn
Right Lass this is your fault for making that last remark

betty2
I,m going to get my money changed into dollars for my trip to las vegas, the dollar is droppin so better get in now.

Then I,m going out to dinner with my daughter and her hubby, then I,ll finish off the night at the bingo Thats whit am daen the day
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.