Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gg Karaoke And Lap Dancin Club!
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
jimmyd
Welll mibbee no lap dancin ! , have a wee listen and then why not do your own ,am still experimenting with this , so c'mon ye know your itchin to have ago ,you would no be Gleswegians if you didnae !!

http://www.ksolo.com/actions/showSongProfi...&uid=370203
penny dainty
Jimmy I am impressed , you have a no bad wee singin voice there.I'm not going sing and if you heard me you would know why , tone deaf isnt the word.Well done though I enjoyed that. laugh.gif
Java
Aw Jimmy, that was the best wan yet....if yer takin requests, could ye sing Through the Years next...biggrin.gif
stratson
Gaun yersel' Jimmy>>>>>>that wiz magic, yer a rerr chanter! Did a no tell ye yer voice was great.Hid tae turn up ma volume a bit, so a could hear yer sweet melodious tones. biggrin.gif
jimmyd
Was never a big Kenny Rogers fan Java ,so no sure of that one, I bet someone on here knows it .Look it is easy to do ,if anyone is no sure gies a shout. I did not mean this to be a Jimmy singing thread ( though I love it ,an will sing at the drap o a hat ) . laugh.gif laugh.gif
jimmyd
Heres wan oor Wee Mags will like, dry.gif

http://www.ksolo.com/actions/showSongSentB...t%20you%20think!
keelie gal
Bravo Jimmy that was great ye sure have a great wee singing voice there Jimmy biggrin.gif
wee mags
Jimmy efter hearing that yin we will be the talk of the board !!!!!!!
noo its gonnae be me and you hitchin up biggrin.gif it makes me think of one lady I took care of who was an alcoholic and she would ask me to sing with her and that was her fav
Lennox
Jimmy , I am feeling a bit low this morning and now I am sitting here with tears rolling, cos my granny would sing that after her bevy on a Saturday night, anyother one of here was Ramblin Rose by Nat king Cole , just in case your feeling in a generous mood wink.gif
Thanks for the songs.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif aye Jimmy,,,,,that voice of yours certainly matches your nice photo,,,very smooth,,,great wee treat inbetween ma washing,,Lass smile.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Jimmy geez another song wull'yi,,,ahve hud mah fill o'waashin furr the day noo ahd like a wee tune,,,houz aboot it Jimmy
stratson
Aw Jimmy, that was really touching, am sittin' here greetin',ye'll need tae get Kleenex tae supply tissues. sad.gif Your timing is perfecto!Enjoyed it immensely!
jimmyd
Well if no one else is going to have a go , you will just have to put up with me .

http://www.ksolo.com/actions/showSongSentB...t%20you%20think! laugh.gif laugh.gif
glasgow lass
wink.gif aye great jimmy
RonD
Hey one singer, one song Please.!!!! Great stuff Jimmy, I envy your singing voice. Keep up the good work,.....ah'll be yur manager, you'll need somewan tae sweep up the knickers thrown oan the stage ala Tom Jones cool.gif biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif tom who,,,,noo its jimmy gg.
angel
hello Jimmyd, I enjoyed your songs very much , nice singing as well .

smile.gif biggrin.gif
jimmyd
Whits grey , got 15 teeth and a hundred legs ?
Lennox
QUOTE (jimmyd @ 28th Jul 2007, 08:44 AM) *
Whits grey , got 15 teeth and a hundred legs ?

the wee monkey on Java's shoulder ?

Thanks for the song Jimmy , wink.gif
jimmyd
The front row at a Tom Jones concert !!!!!! Glad you got that Lennox.

An oldi but a goodie

http://www.ksolo.com/actions/showSongSentB...t%20you%20think!

c,mon there has got to be someone else posting surely. My auld throat is gettin knackert here
RonD
Jimmy ah think the thing is a great idea but ah widnae want tae hurt yer ears, besides ye've set the bar too high wi'' you great singin'!
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif give's a wee song Rond,,,,,
rosie-k
Applause, and well done..!!!!!
jimmyd
Right !! if I know anythin aboot human nature and Gleswegians , I bet lots of you are having a bash on that website haha . I also know there are lots saying "who dis he think he is bliddy Frank Sinatra ?, big heided git he is ". No I am a 69 year old guy ,who has found an outlet for what little talent I may have , and I am going to enjoy it ! I was a good singer and used to do the clubs , till smoking messed up my lungs ,and now meds for asthma and emphysema have knackered my throat. I love music and especially singing . Now for you who enjoy it , I will continue , for you who don't , well whit the hell are ye daein in here ??? aw you have to do is point the wee arrer thingy to general discussions etc ,an yer oota here dude !! nae borrer eh!!. Meantime , to you guys who have been kind enough to listen and comment, I say thank you . laugh.gif laugh.gif
wee mags
yer very welcome jimmy, and yer voice is awe right wae me wink.gif
penny dainty
Well as I said before Jimmy I think your pretty good , now do you take requests?
I have a wee song I would love tae hear, was a favourite if my Dads, he used to crank it up on a Sunday night on Radio Clyde on The Frank Skerrit program, The Old Rugged Cross, ye'll bring a tear tae my e'en if ye could.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif aye penny,,,id like tae make a request anaw,,,, howz aboot my auld mans a dust man, do yiz remember that one tongue.gif
penny dainty
Was that Lonnie Donnigan that sang that originally?
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif how'd you remember that penny.

give's a song penny
penny dainty
he sang does yer chewing gum lose its flavour on the bedpost over night as well

two chances of me singing Lass and wans nane
glasgow lass
laugh.gifa laugh.gif ha dont know that wan penny
penny dainty
go to you tube and put in the tilte, its a catchy wee funny song
glasgow lass
tongue.gif ok penny thanks,,,,
penny dainty
not that i'm old enough to remember it oh no, not me, never , I'm just a youngster me .
Oh yes I am! laugh.gif
Java
QUOTE (jimmyd @ 28th Jul 2007, 11:58 PM) *
.. Now for you who enjoy it , I will continue .... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ye realise that's us got it in writin in fronta witnesses....an remember ah got first dibs oan the agent thingy....ah've even arranged tae get pans people back thegither....
stratson
Again Jimmy, very nice. Would follow you in song, alas, can't hold a note these days. Looks like you have the floor on this topic. Bet you would have gone down well at stuarty's Bash last night. laugh.gif
jimmyd
Thanks guys , I am going to be away for a few days , going to see ma wee grandies. it's a bummer eh ! Stratson trying to hold a note ,I am finding it hard at moment but feel it will get better.
This ones for Penny , it's a bit dirge like ,but is the only arrangement on the music site. I would love to have belted it oot gallus Glesga style .

http://www.ksolo.com/actions/showSongSentB...song!%20%20
kelticforce
Haw Jimmy that looks great stuff and sounds great too, I'll certainly join you in a wee sing song by the night.
jimmyd
Good on you Tic Hail ! Hail ! laugh.gif laugh.gif
penny dainty
Jimmy that was absolutely lovely, sniff! Thank you so much wub.gif
Melody
Enjoy the weans Jimmy and have a good trip. That wee maw o' yours reared some good singers. smile.gif wub.gif Thank you from me for the brilliant singing.
stratson
Once again Jimmy, "Well Done". Have a nice visit and enjoy the G/children. biggrin.gif

Keltic, look forward to your "Debut". Welcome" smile.gif
glasgow lass
a laugh.gif ye kelt,,,wurr waitin,,,,,give's a song biggrin.gif
Heather
Help Jimmyd, I can't hear you sing. Do I have to become a member of the Karaoke Site to get it to play???
It keeps flashing, 'song loading' but never loads. sad.gif

I wanted to hear you sing,' Three Coins in a Fountain' as it's one of my favoutite songs and I have been at the Trevi Fountain quite a few times as Italy is one of my favourite place's for a holiday.
stuarty
heather a had that problemo as well a never got to see it either boohoo
Heather
Stuarty, I can't get any of Jimmy's video's to work. I even left it 'loading' for ages but it still did not work.

Having one of my bad night's, but now beginning to feel sleepy.
Isobel
Jimmy you have hidden talent. That was great, I have been listening to a few others ,great site. rolleyes.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Heather i really hope that yi cin get in ,,,,yir missing yirself,,, wink.gif
Elma
I have been having a problem recently - no sound anywhere, so haven't been able to listen to any of the songs or Jimmy on this thread. THEN I discovered why, my kitten has chewed through the cable leading to my speakers, the wee @#$%!!! I'll have to hi me off to the next town, no computer or radio stores here, and get some new speakers. Any advice on what kind to get, the ones I had came with the CPU and were not very good anyway.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif maybe you should get a new kitty cat as well elma
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.