Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gg Karaoke And Lap Dancin Club!
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
Melody
You'll be fed up listening to us Anne. laugh.gif
Gallusbisom
Wow!!

You guys are really good. Great renditions of each of the songs. More please. You have no idea how envious I am of you. I think at the moment I am the same colour of green as Java laugh.gif

GB
Melody
Thanks pals it was good fun. Have a go. laugh.gif Night Night.
Anne1
laugh.gif not at all melody wish a was accomplised like that, sang in youth club shows but not on my own wouldnt even consider it now out loud
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif well ahm totally impressed with you lassies,,,,,, keep on singing,,,,great job hens.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif come on Anne1 ,,,,,,,give's a tune.
keelie gal
Keep the songs comming lassies wub.gif
carmella
I loved listening to both of you - well done lassies, both good singers. biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
carmella,,,,,,unfortunately i couldnt hear you singing ,,,cant get into that site. sad.gif
wee mags
I have not been on all day ,but what alovely suurprise,is that oyu melody or is it just Java lovely voices ,Java your rendition of" Amazing Grace" had me greetin here they played it in church today, and I greet evertime I hear it ,
thanks for sharing ladies boy do we have a bunch of talented folks on this board wub.gif
RonD
Right, Melody, Java, that wiz puir dead magic, now ah want yeez baith tae come tae the pub the morra. Ah'm wantin' yeez tae sign a wee contract as the house entertainment furr the pub. If that won't bring in the punters nothin' will.
Anne1
laugh.gif excellent idea Ron d
jimmyd
Wiz a right ur wiz a right , telt youse we have greatt singers oan hear ,boy are we gonae hiv a rerr party .Melody and Java that was great ,am so chuffed for you both.Remember me when you are up there oan stage eh! "if it hidnae a been fur Jimmy ,ah wid be washin sterrs the noo ". OK c'mon you others get into it. Ye know if you have Gleswegians at a party you would have no crummy singers ,only good singers an better singers . !
Melody
Mornin' Jimmy, we had such a laugh doing it. laugh.gif
Java
ph34r.gif ...aye, we did ma lovely...it was great....biggrin.gif

Keelie, don't think ah've forgotten aboot you....
jimmyd
Well you two might have had a laugh ,but in all sincerity you both have lovely voices ,not forgetting Carmella as well.
jimmyd
One of my favourite songs

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/b5126e744
stuarty
java a heared melodys and jimmys but a canny here yours and a have tried and tried just like robert the bruce if at first a dont sucseed try try try again am gutted help unsure.gif
Java
Maybe no such a bad thing hen....laugh.gif ...but ye can try this.....first, put yer earplugs in, then hold 'ctrl' and click the link....might be popup blocker or somethin stoppin ye....biggrin.gif
Marion Niven Dougan
Melody, Java, you guys are great.... are you ready for this wan... Ahmm beltin oot Wind beneath my wings, goes tae plat it back nothing. Whit dae a dae?? A hit record, kin ye help me, bit.... am no as guid as you guys
Java
Which wan ye usin Marion?...ah could only work the ksolo site...laugh.gif
Marion Niven Dougan
Same wan as you Java, a belt away an nutin!!!! whit dae a hit when a pick a song??
Java
When ye pick yer song and press record, it should come up sayin 'preparing recording' then 'start in recording in 5...4...3...2..1'.. does it do that?
Marion Niven Dougan
Aye an a start singin, then hit playback an therrs nutin???
Java
Can ye hear the music?
witshisname
well done ladies,ye both sound fantastic. smile.gif smile.gif
Melody
Thanks Bob, you should try it as well we had great fun doing it. laugh.gif Go on you'll enjoy it.
witshisname
Melody tae be honest with ya,i would if i had any spec of talent in the singing dept.It was my dad who was the singer in the family,me? i just scare away the cats & dugs. sad.gif But you Two keep up the good work. smile.gif
Marion Niven Dougan
Aye a kin hear the music playing, an the record is oan the upper left hand coarner, whit dae a hit when a want tae play it, dae a save it first, then hit replay????
Melody
laugh.gif Ah don''t believe it Bob.
Java
When ah wis finished (well awright, when a practised three hunner times) ah pressed stop and it came up wi a wee box askin if ah wanted tae save or record again....d'ye get that comin up?
stratson
Just catching up on you lassies singing. Noo that.s ma songs yez sang, cause am ur the original Snowbird biggrin.gif Kiddin' aside. Well done! takes bottle fur tae dae that.Lovely so it wiz. Did hear that Keelie was no a bad wee chanter. Mibbee>>>>jist mibbee, we will huv tae see her agent. rolleyes.gif
Java
She says she will if you will Stratson...biggrin.gif
stratson
Och java, ye didnae know hen, ma voice is croaked, canny even talk right. No makin' excuses, wid luv tae belt it oot>>>>>a wish! sad.gif
Java
Dae ye know how much money the crazy frog made?????...laugh.gif laugh.gif
Melody
Is that me your talkin' aboot Java? laugh.gif
angel
I'm missing out on all this singing, but I don't doubt for a moment that it is fabulous,

trouble with the sound... sad.gif
Java
Oh naw, Melody, your jist crazy....laugh.gif

That's ma excuse tae Angel...trouble wi the sound....laugh.gif
angel
.... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
Java
Are ye done yet Marion?....ah wantit tae hear ye afore ah go.... smile.gif
betty2
Bravo ladies lots o talent oan here . Keep them comin

still here in glesca
Isobel
Ok guys am on the waiting list. Hope a here something soon.Dying to hear all the singing.. Heard some of your stuff on the other site Jimmy .real smashing. wink.gif
jimmyd
Am gonnae play this on every thread LOL mibbee you Gers fans should cover your ears . Noo the cracks in the voice are down to how emotional I was singin this , nothin to do wi auld age laugh.gif laugh.gif Oh I wish ah wis at a certain fitba grun singin it ... OK Aaron your up for Simply the Best .

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/b3b07b48
stuarty
ave been accepted and noo am waitn on my son stu to visit to paste and copy my acceptance redgistration number whooohoooooo java bob sent it and a still canny hear you doll a have heared melody grand and jimmyd the magnifico so hellllllp my oh green yin
Java
Ah wis singin 'The Sound of Silence' hen....laugh.gif laugh.gif
jimmyd
Oh you have gave me an idea Java ha ha ha ! laugh.gif Telt ye wance a start a wullnae shut up !!!
jimmyd
Sorry stuffed it up.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif im missing aw your nice singing jimmy,,,cant get on to that site,,,sob,,bit thats ok dont worry boot me tongue.gif
jimmyd
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/singAndRecord/view
this is for Wee Mags,you asked for a Perry Como song....
carmella
And here's another one from me - i bet there's a lot who remember this one.

Peter and Gordon

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/b7f04368

and another wee favourite of mine by Manhatten Transfer

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/ae124ff68

just wish i could get my sound fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.