Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gg Karaoke And Lap Dancin Club!
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
Heather
Good on you, Jimmy. smile.gif
jimmyd
Sorry Heather ,You Tube will not accept MP3 file ,if you send me your E mail I will send it to you , my goad at my age fans are most welcome haha ( can hear it noo ,whit a big heided so and so haha ) Ye sure ye don't want an autograph, I have nice picture of me ,with my walking frame an oxygen bottles , dressed in ma best fleece pants an top, ah will be happy to sign it LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif
betty2
Jimmy you could never upset me , you brought back happy times to me , as you say catherine about knowing every worg , John [my hubby] was always singin anf always first to start a sing song . I guess that what i miss most about him a good all rounder, and a great dancer . We had a great social life , so jimmy you keep them comin cause am sittin here singin alang wae yi. An remember ah app;ied fur the joab o secretary o yir fan club rolleyes.gif

still here in glesca

ps even when john knew he was dying he continued to sing , and live his life to the full and he wanted that I continue to have a social life after he was gone Thats the kind of guy he was
keelie gal
Aye Jimmy you sure are getting a good wee fan club here keep the songs comming wink.gif
stuarty
am glad you sing jimmy as it helps way the breathin eh a wont have the oxy as a can become very adictive but you have a fantastic voice and a wish a was singing blessed but a wasent me brother william was but he is very gifted with lots of things moothie the spoons dancin mimicin and he loves karaoke anaw giutar he is the oldest brother am a wee bit envious of those that can sing but we all get given what we have and keep them songs comin jimmyd your a hit wub.gif
Java
Carmella I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of listening to some of your other recordings...could ye put 'Please Help Me I'm Falling' on the ksolo site?...biggrin.gif
jimmyd
Heres wan everybody has covered , but all my mates always said,it was really aboot me.an I guess it is .Go an join the site folks ,even just to listen to the singers , some great some crap but all enjoying what they are doing , an thats whit it is all aboot. If you need help contact me and am sure Carmella will be happy to help as well. , Ye know this has been like a new lease of life to me , 4 20 am almost ,an am no in bed yet. anyway hope you can hear this

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b5120c2c0
keelie gal
Jimmy im gonna sign up fer it i was having a wee look on the site the other night i clicked oan a link and the page took me to your songs and i had a sneaky look at the comments folk had posted fer ye gaun yerself jimmy wink.gif
keelie gal
Jimmy it said i have to wait for an invite smile.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif see jimmy,,,,,,NEVER too auld tae start a new career and the best part is,,,youve got fans,, aha hope your not going tae start charging us noo and get big heeded oan us,,,eh jimmy,,, tongue.gif
jimmyd
Right Keelie and Lass it will only take a day or so for membership to come through, then you can record or just listen ,if you are using Yahoo or Hotmail check your junk folder for the confirmation E mail. Och it's good fun so it is. laugh.gif laugh.gif Am determined to get this GG sing song party going...
stuarty
a joined anaw am the same keelie so we shall get a gg party yet eh wub.gif
stratson
Am all signed up and now a member, just listened to your rendition of My Way, don't haud yer breath waitin for me to sing jimmy :Awesome!
stratson
Where is Carmella's song java wub.gif
Java
Back a page Stratson, there's a link to the same site as Jimmy's...biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif yes jimmy its very good fun,,, noo get some sleep will ya
Heather
It only took me five minutes to get registered for, ' Sing Snap'. smile.gif

I was surprised, as it said there was a waiting list.
George Muir
Heather, sorry to say I can't reproduce Jimmy's song in Ripway. It's a Mac versus Windows thing, me having the Mac as shown here. I can record anyhing that's on the Mac and then convert to MP3, but I got bombed out by Jimmy's song which was recorded on a Windows website. Maybe it's jist as well, as Jimmy might have sued me for breach of copyright. laugh.gif
I can hear Danny Boy playing, jsut can't copy it. mellow.gif

Click to view attachment
Heather
George, thanks for trying.

Maybe Jimmy will hire you as his Agent. wink.gif
George Muir
Hi music pals, I only posted a picture of the Macintosh, (Post #168) to let you see the size of the tiny wee "tower" in the bottom right of the picture.
jimmyd
A duet

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/b0a2c0f0
Catherine
Jimmy ahm still gettin the login thingy, cannae get tae hear a thing......sno ferr sad.gif laugh.gif
Elma
Still can't hear a thing, bl***y cat ate through the cable to the speakers!!!!
jimmyd
No sure whit that is you are gettin Catherine,whit happens is you have to wait for an E mail confirming your membership. Anyway thanks to all you folks who have made nice comments on the site , but ah wid still love to hear you guys , that'.s what I started all this for . I feel it is another wee way for us to personalise the boards . I am off to Canberra for couple of days , so hope to see some posts on here with your songs ,am always the optimist if nothing else laugh.gif laugh.gif
Gallusbisom
Jimmy,

ah awe chuffed, ah goat accepted.

Now, if you think, for one minute that I, with my voice, am going to even try it, then you need to go and have a wee dram. Those of us who sing between the notes etc., have only admiration for the people that can sing. I will enjoy the site but singing is def. out for me. biggrin.gif

GB
penny dainty
well I thought you were going to have a go GB, does that mean I have to go an have a wee dram noo laugh.gif
betty2
jimmy need yir help have sent you a pm

still here in glesca
betty2
Thanks jimmy tongue.gif

still here in glesca
betty2
Am sittin here playin these songs and Lee has goat up oot o bed, "whose singin "says he , he thought therr wis somebody in the room rolleyes.gif then he goat curious and jimmy he thinks you,ve goat a rerr voice .Gonny check this site oot the morra says he . So jimmy anither fan

still here in glesca

am killin masel laffin at the expression oan his face
wee mags
isnt oor Jimmyd a rere wee singer?
carmella
QUOTE (Java @ 15th Aug 2007, 07:10 PM) *
Carmella I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of listening to some of your other recordings...could ye put 'Please Help Me I'm Falling' on the ksolo site?...biggrin.gif

Hi there Java - sorry for the late reply, but I've only just seen your post.

I'm having terrible sound problems at this end of things [hahaha I mean apart from the voice]. Just when I think I may have sorted it all out, I think I have a leed that's making all the crackling noises, and I think it's my speakers. Now I don't know if I can plug my speakers into a different socket than the green one - help ma boab or, should that be ......it's crying time again. haha laugh.gif

I absolutely love singing, and I have to say that once I get all my sound problems sorted - I think this will be very addictive, and good fun, also helps to pass some of the wee hours when nothing better to do.

Java

I just had a wee look on Ksolo and would you believe they don't have that song listed - which greatly surprises me, I would have thought it was an all time favourite in the country genre!!!!!
stuarty
hey jimmyd a think you sound a wee bit like elvis am no kiddin great voice keep singin wub.gif
Java
Okay, here goes.....bear in mind ma feelins are easily hurt....laugh.gif

Donations tae Cats Protection League can be made in the usual way....

Amazing Grace!
Melody
Aye well it's awright for you Java, ah don't know if this will work but here goes. Disnae look right tae me. laugh.gif

http://www.singshot.com/playPerformance.ht...o%3D&play=Y
Melody
Aw yer lovely Java ah got ye that time. smile.gif Great. Bravo.
keelie gal
Bravo Ladies biggrin.gif
Java
Oh my jings, you sound like a real country singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... quick, get another wan up there....bagsy ah'm the agent, ah said it first this time.....laugh.gif

And keelie, we're waitin......laugh.gif
Melody
Aye come on Keelie your next. smile.gif
Java
How can you be recording an typin at the same time????????????
Melody
Ah'm ambidextrous. laugh.gif Oh ah think ah need a wee Drambuie noo. laugh.gif Maybe ah'd have been better if ah'd had one first.
Java
D'ye want tae be in Simon's team or Sharon's?....quick or ye'll get stuck wi Louis...laugh.gif
Melody
If you go ah'll go. laugh.gif Ah'll be in Simon's team, who's are you in.
Java
Ah'm in the synchronised swimmin team...ye didny think ah wis goin up against you did ye.....laugh.gif laugh.gif
Melody
You've had it, yer takin' the mince noo. laugh.gif
Java
Seriously....somebody better get in here an start singin quick, cos ah'm gettin tae like this....laugh.gif

Actually, ah make no apologies for the lyrics on this one.....tae all of ye, with thanks...biggrin.gif

You Needed Me!
Melody
Well that was lovely Java, Bravo. Take a big bow pal. smile.gif
Anne1
unsure.gif unsure.gif frightened tae speak here in case am putting ma foot in, java was that you really singing if it was it was really lovely[you joke so much a dont know if iits you or not] but a thoroughly enjoyed thats one of ma favourite songs and dont laugh a want that played at ny funeral for special reasons , youve got me weepy noo
Melody
Please forgive me this time. laugh.gif

http://www.singshot.com/playPerformance.ht...w%3D&play=Y
Melody
laugh.gif She's a clever lassie Anne.
Anne1
rolleyes.gif melody is that you singing its really very nice thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.