Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gg Karaoke And Lap Dancin Club!
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
wee mags
yoo hoo jimmy where ur yae?
jimmyd
He is back like the bad penny

http://www.ksolo.com/actions/showSongSentB...hen%20I%20dream
jimmyd
Heres a couple of sites that you frustrated chanters might like to try, you may be asked to go on a waiting list but it will only be for a day or so.

http://www.singstreet.com/

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListe...turedRecordings

Singsnap is easy to configure ,so c'mon get stuck intae it . laugh.gif laugh.gif
glasgow lass
when i dream,,,jimmy, bravo,,,
wee mags
Jimmy what a lovely song I had never heard it before,I mised yer songs there when you were not on glad your back buddy wink.gif
lizeeloo
Just catching up with this thread....great stuff Jimmy...keep em coming...yer a star
jimmyd
Had a couple of nippy sweeties when I done this one , c'mon guys have a go.

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/a6a9edcc
glasgow lass
laugh.gif hi jimmy,,,,,dean martin had one of the most pleasant voices i think,,, so how about a little dino on this lovely sunny sunday,,thanks jimmy,,,Lass smile.gif
jimmyd
Och Lass mibbee someone else will have a go , it's 2 30 am here ,an am aff tae ma bed night ! night ! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Chookie
Just discovered this....aye at the coo's tail Ah umm. Jimmy, that's a great set o' tonsils ye've goat. Enjoyed everything you recorded. Ah've a notion tae gie it a shot but Ah'm feart Ah might embarrass masel'! In fact, Ah jist know Ah wid! tongue.gif But you keep yer wee treats coming Jimmy. Thank you.
Gallusbisom
Jimmy,

Your songs and renditions are great. You disparage yourself when you say you are not the singer you were. You are a great singer now. Please keep it going. As someone who sings between the notes and off key etc. I DO appreciate a really good singer. Are you sure you and my cousin William didn't sing together at some point, Kelvin Hall or whatever? You are of the same group of great but mainly unrecognised singers. More please, Jimmy.

GB
glasgow lass
all right jimmy,,,, cool.gif
petalpeeps
hi jimmy, i would class your singing as easy listening ,as i could easily listen to it all night,lovely voice, i am surprised you never made it big in the music industry,but this tends to happen a lot with real talent which is a shame, bye
jimmyd
My first attempt at duet , wait till you hear this lady sing. Chookie you can listen to playback and scrub it if you don't like it

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/ade8c7f0
jimmyd
Here you go glasgow lass jist for you ,

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/ada0f248
jimmyd
Aw c'mon guys , am startin tae feel like I am hogging it here. If you want to have a go PM me , and I will try to help you work out how to record. It really is good fun and quite therapeutic , my goodness ma auld lungs have no had such a good workout for years. Look I do love the feedback from you ,as the saying goes "beauty is in the eye of the beholder " so some see something in what I do. Now I am aware that some don't like it , the important thing is I LIKE IT and if it gives pleasure to some , then I will check oot a happy man indeed , no that am ready tae mind !
George Muir
Aw Jimmy, that song "I dream of you" was jist lovely, but awfy sentimental (sob)
betty2
Jimmy think we;ll need tae be startin a fan club fur yi ,, cin ah be secretary ?????????? just love yir songs wub.gif

still here in glesca
stratson
jimmyd, am not able to hear you sing as on opening am invited to log in, not you singing. How does everyone else hear your singing and I can't on singsnap. unsure.gif
jimmyd
Anne am no sure aboot that ,why no join and then log in .Some great chanters on there.
Java
Think ah'm still in the queue tae join....biggrin.gif
Melody
Me too. sad.gif
Java
Oh, ah thought it wis cos they'd heard me singin an wur jist bouncin me....laugh.gif
Melody
laugh.gif
jimmyd
Hey there ,you two will be beltin it oot in nae time , no big heided or that , bit it's worth waitin for haha ! Cannae wait tae hear oor Cate beltin oot "Big Spender " laugh.gif laugh.gif
jimmyd
Am back on the first site for this one.

http://www.ksolo.com/actions/showSongProfi...&uid=370203
wee mags
Jimmy do I have to join to send feedback I dont know how ,I just listened to you sing
" Please Release me" no bad a taw wink.gif
stuarty
a canny sing but a can clap my hands and a can play the throat bagpipes if a was given the chance it is lap dancin a can do that in me head and a do a mean good night ladies on the moothie so a can unsure.gif
jimmyd
I guess you might have to Mags , on both sites .join and have listen to some of the singers ,some really talented people on those sites ,as I am certain there are on here ,if only we could get them organised haha mad.gif
stuarty
this and another topic a think am invisible but am not rolleyes.gif
Java
Did sumdy hear a noise there?...laugh.gif laugh.gif
stuarty
me mumblin in that invisible corner the dizzy wan you know the wallfooooor wan ha ha laugh.gif
Gallusbisom
Oh Jimmy,

I just listened to your rendition of Danny Boy and the tears are tripping me here.

GB
Melody
Me too GB such a sad song.
jimmyd
Well it means a lot to me that song , GB and Melody
betty2
jimmy it brought memories back to me , someone very special in my life [hubby] used to sing it ,thanks for the memory wub.gif

still here in glesca
jimmyd
Thats the beauty of music Betty , it can unlock so many memories that are precious to us. For me it's ma wee mammy , she was a great singer , think of Rita McNeill and your hear ma wee maw. She had a song for each of us kids , this was the one she used to sing for my brother Danny . Gaun yersel Greta wub.gif wub.gif
Gallusbisom
Oh Jimmy,

I just played it again, for your Mum.

Orrabest freen

GB
betty2
Ach am feelin melancholy gonny play it again , and picture things the way they used tae be. Mind you he wis aye hauf cut when he sang it but a good chanter anaw.

still hwere in glesca
Catherine
laugh.gif betty did ye ever notice didnae matter how much tae drink they hud, they never forgoat a word of a song ?

Ma dad God rest him used tae chant fur China some nights, knew aw the words every single time...an some of them hud aboot a hunner verses laugh.gif

Jimmy these are all lovely songs....couldnae get intae the first few but heard 'The way we were' this mornin.....gaun yersel, beautiful pal.
penny dainty
LoL @ Stuarty , happens tae me all the time pet laugh.gif
jimmyd
Am still messin aroon wi ideas here , wanted to do this especially for Marion cause ah know she loves the king ( Elvis , no me LOL ) it's on You Tube and audio is ahead of the words .So if want tae hiv a wee peek !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFD_AjCmhlA
stuarty
hi penny dainty a thought a was the bonly invisable wan we should start an invisible topic but then naybody would come in cause they wouldny see it penny ha ha ha oh still playin the moothie outside this club mad 7quid a button a bit a used chewin gum and an IOU so it means sombody is listenin ha ha huggles penny dainty rolleyes.gif wink.gif
jimmyd
Stuarty ,it would appear you are in need of recognition ,you now have my undivided attention love , so why not let it all hang out , give it your best shot kid , am all ears . why dont you go to that web site and instead of singing you could give us a few wee tunes on the moothie. OK the floor is all yours pet. I find ventilating is a good way to get rid of frustration , don't you ? dry.gif
Heather
Jimmyd, I would liked to have heard you sing, ' Danny Boy'. It's one of my husbands favourite's and he was a good singer in his day, he does not have the breath for singing much now.
He also used to sing a lot of Country Western.
I guess like him, you never needed to be asked twice to sing. wink.gif

Can you change it to the Ripway site that George did with a couple of your other songs?????????
stuarty
aww great a needed that recognition jimmyd and whit aboot oor penny dainty is she included in that cause shes left oot anaw a meen my moothie is in a fine wee goodnight ladies song and old lang syne and a was tryin wearin oh the green but a canny get the suck blow bit right yet so a 1 and a 2 and 1234 here we go goodnight ladies goodnight ladies goodnight ladies its time for me to go played smartly 8blow 7 suck 6suck 7.....7blow are you getin the jist of it was that your toe tappin awonder naw ,,,,,,it was a wee twitch or an itch whis it ,, a love being recgdnised adore it crave it need it divulge in it squaller in it dwell in it idolise it snuggle in it dream in it sleep in it eat in it and if ave missed any oot mind and tell me noo fanks verymuch for the recodnition thats what it was but a put it doon to bein ignored sorry got it all wrong again am such a numpty aww the time have another huggle no pics mind its your topic and a wont impose on it ok rolleyes.gif
carmella
I have had fun in the past few days on the karaoke sites - who would have believed it. Anyway, I love singing,but have had a lot of sound problems with microphone etc., anyway folks - here goes hope this one brings back memories for some, if you like it I'll maybe post another [but am still a bit shy].

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/b1df595c

hope it plays for you.
Catherine
Ocht Carmella ah wis lookin forward to that pet......didnae hear a thing and it's that log on Beta thing or join Waiting list again laugh.gif

Ah kin jist see you beltin it oot in Cyberspace annaw.......bet ye goat yersel aw lipshtikked an herr patted an dazzly froak oan afore ye did it laugh.gif

Stuarty an Penny naebudy's ignorin or invisible, if naebudy actually answers ye's, jist imagine when folks read yer post they gave ye's a wee nod in the passin...wid surprise ye's the amount a wee nods we aw get fae time tae time, nae big deal attaw.
carmella
Catherine it doesn't surprise me. I'll go and check out what else I can do to air it hahaha - oh as they say help ma boab!
jimmyd
Good wan Carmella , a right catchy tune, glad to see you on there . Catherine it only takes a day to become a member .ah hiv got "Big Spender "reserved for ye . Heather that site has a limit on what you can upload an I have reached it. I will look at putting it on You Tube . Och a should be in bed but I will do it noo , takes a wee while.

Good on you Stuarty hen ,good to see you enjoying yourself ,it's no ma thread by the way,the boards belong to ALL members love OK Huggies !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.