Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

1064 Pages V  « < 793 794 795 796 797 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possilpark
Rating 4 V
cocotkd
post 25th Mar 2012, 09:58pm
Post #11911

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 7,561
hi croc,many happy returns mate,hope you enjoy every minute of it.all the best and good luck.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
flam
post 26th Mar 2012, 06:53pm
Post #11912

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,044
Hi Margie.. I,ll tell you what happened I was at the Gorbals swimming baths`and I was smelling all Lavender and Rosie,I then proceeded to Gorbals Library,I was on the computer when all of a sudden my lovely smell disappeared and one of booze and urine hit my nostrils,when I turned around there was this old codger leaning on my chair and he said:
O.C. "Whit ur yae daen,Son"
Flim. "I am on Glasgow Guide Board Site"
O.C." Bit whit dis that dae"
Flim:"People post messages,anything from Dance Halls to Districts"
O.C."Thats great so it is,who,s photo is that, she,s a fine looking bit of gear"
Flim: "Thats not a photo ,thats a woman by the name of Margie and thats her Avatar and as far as I am aware I think her her name is Margaret Thomson, and she at one time came from Possilpark"
O.C. " I knew a lassie that came from that area,but her and her crew put me on the wrong path"
Flim: "How come old yin , I see youv,e got "The Digger"in your hand"
O.C.:"They where my lookouts,when I broke into Harpers Sweetie Factory,and when I came out with my Jumper full,they accosted me and took all the sweets from me, I am certain it was 3 Sunnylaw St,but I am a little bit p*ssed just now, Listen Son whit age is this Margie that posts these messages"
Flim: " I told him I didn,t know, I told him it is not nice to give a lady,s age,but I diplomatically told him I thought you where in the early seventies"
O.C." Naw it cannae be her,cause the wan aknew would be more nearer 80"
END OF CONVERSATION
Cheers Flim
cHEERS fLIM

+Quote Post
POSSILKIWI
post 26th Mar 2012, 08:39pm
Post #11913

Lord Provost
Member No.: 8,148
QUOTE (flam @ 27th Mar 2012, 06:41am) *
Hi Margie.. I,ll tell you what happened I was at the Gorbals swimming baths`and I was smelling all Lavender and Rosie,I then proceeded to Gorbals Library,I was on the computer when all of a sudden my lovely smell disappeared and one of booze and urine hit my nostrils,when I turned around there was this old codger leaning on my chair and he said:
O.C. "Whit ur yae daen,Son"
Flim. "I am on Glasgow Guide Board Site"
O.C." Bit whit dis that dae"
Flim:"People post messages,anything from Dance Halls to Districts"
O.C."Thats great so it is,who,s photo is that, she,s a fine looking bit of gear"
Flim: "Thats not a photo ,thats a woman by the name of Margie and thats her Avatar and as far as I am aware I think her her name is Margaret Thomson, and she at one time came from Possilpark"
O.C. " I knew a lassie that came from that area,but her and her crew put me on the wrong path"
Flim: "How come old yin , I see youv,e got "The Digger"in your hand"
O.C.:"They where my lookouts,when I broke into Harpers Sweetie Factory,and when I came out with my Jumper full,they accosted me and took all the sweets from me, I am certain it was 3 Sunnylaw St,but I am a little bit p*ssed just now, Listen Son whit age is this Margie that posts these messages"
Flim: " I told him I didn,t know, I told him it is not nice to give a lady,s age,but I diplomatically told him I thought you where in the early seventies"
O.C." Naw it cannae be her,cause the wan aknew would be more nearer 80"
END OF CONVERSATION
Cheers Flim
cHEERS fLIM

Hi margie that wid make yae aboot TEN YEARS younger than HIM CHEERS MIDEER PK

+Quote Post
GLASWEGIAN
post 27th Mar 2012, 09:41am
Post #11914

Settling In
Member No.: 12,150
QUOTE (possilboy @ 27th Oct 2011, 08:49am) *
who is this wee doll tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

Ah possilboy I think I recognise you lol Lookin good both of you smile.gif

+Quote Post
margie
post 27th Mar 2012, 05:20pm
Post #11915

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,901
Hi Flam Ur yi sure it wiznae you that wiz pi--ed. A don,t know where yir gettin the idea am in ma seventys. A think ave got at least 15yr tae catch up oan you. By the way a think number 3 Sunnylaw st wiz the gospel hall and Sweetpea got us flung oot o there. But thats another story. Maybe the wee man got me mixed up wi sum o Possilboy,s croanies cause he wiz aye nickin oot o Harpers.
Well gang Elso is aff tae the ponderosa oan thursday wi her better hauf so nae doubt there will be stories tae tell soon.
Noo flam a fun a wee photy o you before yi went intae the baths.
Attached Image

Yir supposed tae p-- in that Flam tongue.gif

+Quote Post
possilboy
post 27th Mar 2012, 09:25pm
Post #11916

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,212
glaswegian thats no me how do you know me rolleyes.gif margie me nicken oot of harpers you know us boys from carbeth st all goody two shoes flam your in for a shock one day blush.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
margie
post 27th Mar 2012, 09:41pm
Post #11917

Mega City Key Holder
Glaswegian, That photy wiz Elso oan holiday at a fancy dress night. Yi never know who she,s wae but thats no possilboy. cheers Margie biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
sweetpea
post 28th Mar 2012, 10:32am
Post #11918

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 7,200
hallo there china,s
margie thats ah cracking photie ah flam,
well gang mah Irish neighbour says to me
yesterday gud mornin lizabith ar ye allrite
within yerself,
ah said in my best Irish voice,
here ah,ll stick me head up my arse and hav
ah good look round then ah,ll let ye know,
he said ,sure yer with us today,
ah luv their patter ye canny beat it
now gang wit hiv yeez been daen in this weather,
ah went tae class yesterday, it wis good ah wis warned tae
behave mahsel two words nae chance,

teatime god uv yeez aw

+Quote Post
margie
post 29th Mar 2012, 09:25pm
Post #11919

Mega City Key Holder

:Attached Image Hey Sweetpea, If ma mammy could only hear yi. It minds me when the two o us dun the car booty and a wee wummin said tae her pal ----- they two ur sisters. The other wan promptly replied--- they canny be cause wan o them his got an irish accent. Sure tae be sure a think mammy fun you in a tattie field. Where the blazes ur yiz awe? cheers Margie. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
possilboy
post 30th Mar 2012, 02:51am
Post #11920

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,212
i am still here just been cutting my mates grass at his holliday home it was like a jungle now just making some yorkshire puddings for tomorows tea roast beef tongue.gif hope you are all enjoying the sunshine i see elso is in spain hope shes not among the riots wacko.gif

+Quote Post
brian432
post 30th Mar 2012, 05:19am
Post #11921

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,340
Hi awe you lot, finally back oan dry land. Flam, that musta been possilboy you wiz talkin tae, as he's the only tea leaf thit we know thit came fae Possil. laugh.gif
Thanks tae ye awe fur the birthday wishes, bit tae gie ye a laugh, pit these words the gither,
1 Rough Seas
2 several wee goldies
3 Hard lavvie pan, hard wa', hard flerr.
4 Possible fractured ribs, luckily only bruised
5 Bliddy sore an sorry. Stickin tae Irn Bru fae noo oan. wacko.gif

Sorry, bit ah don't remember any Fitzpatricks fae Hamiltonhill, n jist remember a'hm a lot younger thin you lot. tongue.gif

--------------------
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband!!!!!

+Quote Post
flam
post 30th Mar 2012, 01:18pm
Post #11922

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,044
Hey Margie and the Blue rinsed mob from the first square , I do not know this guy,and far as I am aware he told me 3 Sunnylaw St through his slurred voice,he also uttered in a gutteral sound that you would know John Malcolm and John Naismith in the early sixties,before he was flung out of the library
Cheers Flim

+Quote Post
margie
post 30th Mar 2012, 07:36pm
Post #11923

Mega City Key Holder
Hey Flam Noo a am worried cause a dae know John Malcolm and John Naismith. By the way so diz Clydo. Did yi no get the characters name? cheers Margie. excl.gif

+Quote Post
POSSILKIWI
post 1st Apr 2012, 06:19pm
Post #11924

Lord Provost
Member No.: 8,148
QUOTE (margie @ 31st Mar 2012, 07:24am) *
Hey Flam Noo a am worried cause a dae know John Malcolm and John Naismith. By the way so diz Clydo. Did yi no get the characters name? cheers Margie. excl.gif

Hi margie its the AAAAUUUULLLLLD GITZZZZZZZ BIRTHDAY this week he must be close to three figures by now lol CHEERS PK

+Quote Post
margie
post 1st Apr 2012, 07:23pm
Post #11925

Mega City Key Holder
Hi P/K, Thanks for lettin us know but a don,t think we could get a cake big enough tae haud awe they connels. cheers Margie. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

1064 Pages V  « < 793 794 795 796 797 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th Oct 2014

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.