Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scheme: Black And White Album, Looking for and album
Rating 5 V
**hugh**
post 20th Sep 2010, 07:10pm
Post #46

QUOTE (balshyboy @ 7th Nov 2005, 11:35pm) *
hi all..can anyone tell me where i can find an album by "SCHEME".. IT WAS OUT IN THE 80's and was called BLACK AND WHITE.... if anyone has it and could burn me a copy id be well happy.you can email me at balshyboy@waterdragon.freeseve.co.uk

thanx

paul.......

did you get the lp scheme if so can i buy a copy plz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jayjay
post 10th Apr 2011, 11:36pm
Post #47

Unpacking
Member No.: 10,806
Hi Guys smile.gif

I've got 1 original Black and White LP from the 80s and The Scheme songs EP, never been used. Nice Gift. Great condition. Offers for sale? Contact; jay7077@live.co.uk

Thanks

+Quote Post
jfrew79
post 9th Nov 2011, 01:06am
Post #48

Unpacking
Member No.: 12,136
HULLO EVERYODY

i'M LOOKING DESPERATELY FOR AN ALBUM CALLED BLACK AND WHITE BY A BAND CALLED SCHEME. DOES ANONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A COPY OR BUY THE ALBUM.

i AM NEW TO THIS AS WELL AND AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

KIND REGARDS

JAMIE FREW

+Quote Post
drumbhoy inoz
post 3rd Dec 2011, 04:38am
Post #49

Unpacking
Member No.: 12,204
QUOTE (daviboy @ 20th Mar 2008, 06:39am) *
to all schemers. I Have BLACK AND WHITE.LATEAGAIN.AND NONRETUMABLE.if eanyone wants copyz.on probz..davieboy..

+Quote Post
weesue
post 3rd Dec 2011, 08:52pm
Post #50

Super Resident
Member No.: 930
There are plenty of tunes on Youtube... From Scheme or Scuise Rab McKewans band...
Here's a link to the documentary filmed many years ago... scheme

--------------------

+Quote Post
weesue
post 3rd Dec 2011, 09:00pm
Post #51

Super Resident
Member No.: 930
There are plenty of tunes on Youtube... From Scheme or Scuise Rab McKewans band...
Here's a link to the documentary filmed many years ago... scheme

--------------------

+Quote Post
lizanne66
post 28th Mar 2012, 03:12pm
Post #52

Unpacking
Member No.: 12,591
plz plz help has any1 out there got schemes black and white album any extras wld b a brucy bonus im slowly but surely going mental now i cant find a torrent to download as theres no seeds iv been round nearly every shop and 2nd hand music store plz email me at lizanne66@yahoo.co.uk ieven buy ur copy if its up 4 sale plz help thanx

+Quote Post
jamcat
post 29th Mar 2012, 11:31am
Post #53

Resident
Member No.: 8,842
If you install real player making sure you select the download this video option [download the full version from real player and not a version from a site such as filehippo]. When you have done this go to youtube and using firefox and not Internet explorer and any video you watch you will be able to download to real player when you place the cursor in the window. All the videos you download can then be burned to CD's very easily for free. If you want to burn the actual video as well as the sound you will need to pay a one of sum of about 28 quid.

+Quote Post
lizanne66
post 1st Apr 2012, 12:07am
Post #54

Unpacking
please can any1 help im looking for scheme's black and white album will b glad to pay for it and any other tunes is a brucy bonus please help someone iv been on the search for a long long time now tried downloading but no torrents seeds available and u tube vids qhality wasnt gr8 please help thanx for ur time and for reading this

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 1st Apr 2012, 03:10am
Post #55

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545
Have you tried contacting some of the band members ?
http://www.rabmcewanband.co.uk/

+Quote Post
lizanne66
post 1st Apr 2012, 11:22am
Post #56

Unpacking
can any1 help me by selling me or getting hold of scheme's black n white album and any other tunes or albums of theirs been searchin for what seems like forever now plz help if u can many thanx for readin this u can get me here or on lizanne66@yahoo.co.uk

+Quote Post
*barbra*
post 23rd Jul 2012, 11:37am
Post #57

Hi.. I have just unearthed a copy of the album from the attic... in great condition... side just needs reglued. Have listed for sale on auction site... (son's uni fees need paying!!) or contact me on bicky1967@hotmail.co.uk

+Quote Post
*SUZI*
post 17th Aug 2012, 12:33pm
Post #58

I saw SCHEME in 1983. walked a while with them on the peoples March for Jobs. I was living in Corby (wee scotland) at the tender age of 16 at the time, actually missed my O levels and ran away with the march lol. I joined the march in Wellingborough with my mate Mary.
That was the craziest summer ever wink.gif

Good memories, loss of innocence, great music, guinness, tight Tory councils, blisters, those yellow rain jackets, snogging in Hyde park, damp floors in Hemel Hempstead, my first samosa in a mosque in Southall, Crystal Palace.....so cool, more blisters, that mercenary from Liverpool, my adolescent crush on SCHEME!

Telling Tebbit that if I had a job, I could by a bike!!!!! We're all in Maggies vicious circle! He was not amused and promptly ignored me lol.

Wow.....long time ago lol.

After the march, trips to see folk we'd met along the way, Barnsley and Sheffield, where my mate smeared lager all over her legs to get a quicker sun tan and ended up in the emergency room with 3rd degree burns doh!

And by the way, ive got Black & Whites album on my Listube App! Been looking off and on for years, finally got it!

+Quote Post
**Walshy**
post 26th Feb 2013, 09:55pm
Post #59

QUOTE (weesue @ 30th Aug 2006, 10:50pm) *
I saw them in the Castlemilk Community Centre... Gawd knows when...? The 70's. I was young and can't remember the date in all the excitment of seeing them... One of my first concerts so to speak...

We're all in the one boat, together
Shed our skin, no difference
We're all the same...

Brilliant... Eh! cool.gif

+Quote Post
*Steph*
post 26th Feb 2013, 10:01pm
Post #60

I have the metal copy they used to print the album from and its on a plain white album cover signed by john smith with a drawing of a hammer and sickle

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th Apr 2014

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.