Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Song, I wrote my first song is it any good?
tintin
post 26th Apr 2020, 11:58am
Post #1

Settling In
Member No.: 48,698
Hi I'm William Degnan and here's a wee bit about me, I'm a Songwriter London based Glaswegian and I have posted my first song on my YouTube channel that I've wrote and got produced, the first song is a catchy wee song sung by the fantastic Glaswegian singer Mary O Donnell it was an absolute pleasure to work with Mary in the studio her vocals are fantastic a unique sounding voice and it was an absolute pleasure to hear her belting out this song and the finished track. The song is a catchy wee number and Mary has definitely smashed it. I know this is a wee bit cheeky but I am trying to get the song out there the song is called 'The Sun is Shining Down on Me' to fully enjoy it you should listen from beginning to the end, if you like it you can share it and and let other folks know about it and you can also let me know on here what you think about the song it's free to listen to on YouTube and the YouTube link is below just click on it to open many thanks enjoy.

https://youtu.be/k6-Q6dEu6gM

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 26th Apr 2020, 07:08pm
Post #2

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (tintin @ 26th Apr 2020, 12:58pm) *
Hi I'm William Degnan and here's a wee bit about me, I'm a Songwriter London based Glaswegian and I have posted my first song on my YouTube channel that I've wrote and got produced, the first song is a catchy wee song sung by the fantastic Glaswegian singer Mary O Donnell it was an absolute pleasure to work with Mary in the studio her vocals are fantastic a unique sounding voice and it was an absolute pleasure to hear her belting out this song and the finished track. The song is a catchy wee number and Mary has definitely smashed it. I know this is a wee bit cheeky but I am trying to get the song out there the song is called 'The Sun is Shining Down on Me' to fully enjoy it you should listen from beginning to the end, if you like it you can share it and and let other folks know about it and you can also let me know on here what you think about the song it's free to listen to on YouTube and the YouTube link is below just click on it to open many thanks enjoy.

https://youtu.be/k6-Q6dEu6gM

Hi Tintin, if this is the first song you've ever wrote then it's not a bad first attempt, it's a bit repetitive and perhaps using real musicians would give it a more human feel about it, but as i said it's not bad for a first attempt.

+Quote Post
wombat
post 26th Apr 2020, 07:23pm
Post #3

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
thumbup.gif quite a good effort tintin yes.gif

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
beth
post 27th Apr 2020, 11:57am
Post #4

Super Lord Provost
Member No.: 8,349
Listened to it, Thank you, well done. Hope it does well for you

+Quote Post
tintin
post 30th Jul 2020, 12:31pm
Post #5

Settling In
I have wrote another song and have another singer lined up and I'm going into the studio in 3 weeks time to produce the music and 2 weeks later to record the track, when it's complete I will post the link on a new post on here for the new song and for everybody to have a listen for free on YouTube many thanks and hope you all enjoy the current 1st song

+Quote Post
tintin
post 4th Oct 2020, 01:15am
Post #6

Settling In
Hi Jagz1876, Please accept my heartfelt apologies I'm so sorry I never replied to your fantastic comment, the reason being it was my first post on here and I haven't got a laptop I only use my mobile phone to view the site and it's a bit tricky. Anyway thanks again for your kind comment regarding the song it's much appreciated. All the best tintin.

+Quote Post
tintin
post 4th Oct 2020, 01:17am
Post #7

Settling In
Hi Wombat, Please accept my heartfelt apologies I'm so sorry I never replied to your fantastic comment, the reason being it was my first post on here and I haven't got a laptop I only use my mobile phone to view the site and it's a bit tricky. Anyway thanks again for your kind comment regarding the song it's much appreciated. All the best tintin.

Hi Beth, Please accept my heartfelt apologies I'm so sorry I never replied to your fantastic comment, the reason being it was my first post on here and I haven't got a laptop I only use my mobile phone to view the site and it's a bit tricky. Anyway thanks again for your kind comment regarding the song it's much appreciated. All the best tintin.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th Oct 2020

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.