Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

186 Pages V  « < 84 85 86 87 88 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Old Firm
Mathieson
post 26th Mar 2012, 09:48am
Post #1276

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,207
"See that he got banned from the touchline again!" rolleyes.gif

Somebody on here actually had the impertinence to question my class for pointing out Neil Lennon's obvious failings after his shameful performance after the league cup final defeat to Kilmarnock. Low and behold, another defeat yesterday and he's in bother yet again. He is a lout, pure and simple.

--------------------
Proud to be Scottish and British! What's your problem?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wee davy
post 26th Mar 2012, 11:03am
Post #1277

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 7,956
Whit class wiz that, Mathie? 3C or 4D? tongue.gif

--------------------
adversus solem ne loquitor

+Quote Post
Mathieson
post 26th Mar 2012, 03:15pm
Post #1278

Mega City Key Holder
Not at all wee davy, I'll have you know I was good at skool! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jim D
post 26th Mar 2012, 03:48pm
Post #1279

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 91
QUOTE (Mathieson @ 26th Mar 2012, 10:30am) *
Quote of the year so far. laugh.gif

Mathieson, I have to come to the defence of Hubert on this one. You know full well he was not talking about the "overall" MOTM but the Celtic player MOTM.

--------------------
Jim D

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit - NO man is at all hours wise.

+Quote Post
Tennscot
post 26th Mar 2012, 04:30pm
Post #1280

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,796
Heard there was a party at the week end,but it had to be cancelled because the Ice Cream melted and the Bluebottles ate the Jelly. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
hubert
post 26th Mar 2012, 06:25pm
Post #1281

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 31
QUOTE (Jim D @ 26th Mar 2012, 04:36pm) *
Mathieson, I have to come to the defence of Hubert on this one. You know full well he was not talking about the "overall" MOTM but the Celtic player MOTM.

Thanks Jim, you have to consider the source, phoney false ignorant twists about my posts are common with both mathieson and the other guy downunder that do not understand fitba.
Also you will notice my quote he referred to was partial, another ploy to change the concept and meaning altogether of what I said.
He who laughs last, comes to mind! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mitchell
post 27th Mar 2012, 09:36am
Post #1282

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,377

Who else on this board gives his rantings (sorry ratings taking from the press) and MOTM?
Been on this site to know that he rattles on about Celtic. rolleyes.gif
Does he ever give a Rangers player MOTM?
As there were a few on Sundays game who played well for a side who are all but down and out.
Think before you back up Mr Football!

+Quote Post
Mathieson
post 27th Mar 2012, 10:03am
Post #1283

Mega City Key Holder

laugh.gif Oh dry your eyes Jim. Of course I realised he meant Celtic's MOTM but any quote stating that someone is the MOTM whilst not being very good is an absolute stonker under any circumstances. LOL!

--------------------

+Quote Post
irrie
post 27th Mar 2012, 11:30am
Post #1284

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,735
Watching SPL football I think you can be MOM without being very good. Cheers

+Quote Post
jimmyd
post 27th Mar 2012, 01:27pm
Post #1285

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 22
QUOTE (mitchell @ 27th Mar 2012, 10:24am) *
Who else on this board gives his rantings (sorry ratings taking from the press) and MOTM?
Been on this site to know that he rattles on about Celtic. rolleyes.gif
Does he ever give a Rangers player MOTM?
As there were a few on Sundays game who played well for a side who are all but down and out.
Think before you back up Mr Football!

David have a wee look here , it is clear to all , with the exception of your good self . That the poster was referring to Celtics MOM..

" Irrespective of how I see Scott Brown as a midfield player and leader, he played as well for Celtic than any of the others, however,
why does Lennon still play him on the wing as often when we are near the end of the season, and its clear to most that he is not a winger.
Forster 6.5
Cha 6
Rogne 6.5
Mulgrew 6
Mathews 6,5
Brown 6.5
Wanyama 6
Ki 6
Ledley 6
Samaras 6.5 MOTM
Stokes 6 "

You really do need to calm doon ye know , and prepare your self for the shambles Qld will be under the new mob. .. Jimmy laugh.gif

--------------------
" If during a lifetime ,you bring happiness and pleasure to just one person ,then your time on earth has been worthwhile indeed ! " Jimmyd

+Quote Post
Mathieson
post 27th Mar 2012, 03:59pm
Post #1286

Mega City Key Holder
From The Scotsman

By STUART BATHGATE

Just a week after losing his cool following the League Cup final defeat, Sunday’s Old Firm game brought out the worst in Neil Lennon once again

One day, Celtic will lose a big match and their manager will accept that the better team won fair and square. That the result was produced by the other side playing better football, not by criminality, incompetence or any kind of malice aforethought on the part of any match official.

One day. But will that day come while Neil Lennon is still the man in charge, or will we have to wait for a new appointee before we see that kind of equanimity?

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotl...vours-1-2197900

--------------------

+Quote Post
jims
post 27th Mar 2012, 10:28pm
Post #1287

Special Visitor
Member No.: 6,475
so lennon says that how it is in our country. hope when they breakaway from england we can stop him getting the freedom of our country to work. as u know he is not british. so we should not allow him a work permit. dont like us no right to work in our country then. go home u wont be missed.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 28th Mar 2012, 08:08am
Post #1288

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (jims @ 27th Mar 2012, 10:16pm) *
so lennon says that how it is in our country. hope when they breakaway from england we can stop him getting the freedom of our country to work. as u know he is not british. so we should not allow him a work permit. dont like us no right to work in our country then. go home u wont be missed.

When who breaks away from England?

Isn't Northern Ireland part of Britain.?

+Quote Post
Mathieson
post 28th Mar 2012, 12:26pm
Post #1289

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (jims @ 27th Mar 2012, 11:16pm) *

Lennon should have checked his facts before uttering his divisive slur about "this country". He was offered a seat in the directors box by Rangers security but it was Celtic security who declined the offer, supposedly as they didn't think he would be safe. rolleyes.gif
It stinks of yet another attempt by Celtic officials to adopt the mantle of victimhood to try to deflect attention away from their short-comings.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 28th Mar 2012, 05:03pm
Post #1290

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964

I have to give you credit for your translation skill's Mathie, i couldn't make head nor tail of that post, although i would like to know the answers to the questions i asked.

+Quote Post

186 Pages V  « < 84 85 86 87 88 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st Sep 2014

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.