Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bbc Scotland Investigates, Humans for Sale
JAGZ1876
post 14th May 2017, 10:35am
Post #16

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 13th May 2017, 08:11pm) *
I noticed that Wee Nic was getting some bad 'reviews' and said so. You on your usual pedestal take offence once again come out with your Dory catchphrase 'just blame Westminster'.

Why did you not point out to those posting the bad review that "Wee Nic" has no control over immigration or the Border control/Customs whose job it is to stop illegals entering the UK?

Again your childrens movie character is lost on me John, but answer me one Yes/No question please.

Is immigration and border control a reserved Westminster matter?

Why do you never refer to Ms May as "Big Theresa"?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 14th May 2017, 11:09am
Post #17

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545

Ohh the melodrama rolleyes.gif

I posted the link of what people were saying, as WEE NIC is the MSP for the area as well as the FM then people will be thinking she is not doing her 'day job'.
I did not join twitter to inform them that according to Jagz its all westminsters fault so blame them because I'm not a saddo nor am I the internet police, how about you go and inform then ...sheez

I refer to wee Nic as such because I do, I dont refer to Theresa May as Big Theresa because I dont. Does that offend you, does steam come out of your ears like a cartoon. To save you the trauma of reading anything but adoring and complimentary posts about the SNP or WEE NIC i will post !!! TRIGGER ALERT!!! prior to these kinds of posts to allow you time count to ten, take a deep breath and make sure your blood pressure is fine rolleyes.gif

Bloody hell, all this over posting a video that was shown Nationwide

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 14th May 2017, 01:31pm
Post #18

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 14th May 2017, 11:38am) *
Garbage, LMAO. every other non EU country get to prevent criminals coming to their shores. Here we have to accept all the garbage from other states just to appease those who want to use those same rules to lie in the Sun in their old age and the wimpering snowflakes whose delusions of the world are like a coke advert.

It is and always has been in the hands of UK to refuse admittance or residence to undesirables. The government has been too incompetent to use those powers, unlike other EU countries.

You come to this thread to derail, I post I want to reduce numbers by restricting criminals and you say that I'm implying all EU citizens are criminals...
You have no disdain for pensioners who stay at home, really, even the ones who vote differently to you? Easy to check back all your posts to see thats not true.

You really are getting preposterous! Go ahead, as you seem to have enough time in your miserable life, and check on all my posts! My statement about not disdaining fellow pensioners referred to their choice of retirement, but you twist everything as usual.

The EU's freedom of movement is a mess that they refuse to clean up, people like you will not have a bad word to say about it because you benefit from it, who cares if all sorts get to move where they want inflicting misery on the host nation, as long as you are doing all right in the sun its a great policy..You are a bloody Tory, you just dont accept it.

Hahaha!

LMAO, thinking you're a angry internet bully who's likely a timid wee curtain twitcher in person means I'm full of envy and resentment? biggrin.gif

Yes, we all know that you're a right wee Glesga hardman. Still, safer with a keyboard, rather than a Stanley knife.

Once the UK is out of the EU and other countries want to allow pensioners to retire if they have the funds and health insurance then good luck to them

That's mighty generous of you. You think that it's OK for the rich and privileged, and you have the gall to call ME a Tory.

Good job on confusing holidaying with migration, they are not the same thing.

No confusion on my part. You're the one who has foreign holidays with no respect for the locals.

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 14th May 2017, 01:51pm
Post #19

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 14th May 2017, 12:09pm) *
I did not join twitter to inform them that according to Jagz its all westminsters fault so blame them because I'm not a saddo nor am I the internet police, how about you go and inform then ...sheez

I refer to wee Nic as such because I do, I dont refer to Theresa May as Big Theresa because I dont. Does that offend you, does steam come out of your ears like a cartoon.

i will post !!! TRIGGER ALERT!!! prior to these kinds of posts to allow you time count to ten, take a deep breath and make sure your blood pressure is fine rolleyes.gif

I'm not on Twitter John so i can't, and it wouldn't make any difference anyway, as you well know the Britnats close ranks to protect Theresa and the Tories.

Your obsession with cartoons is certainly coming through loud and clear with that paragraph John.

I can assure you John my blood pressure is fine for a man of half my age.

I'm going back out to enjoy the sunshine, you really should try it sometime John.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 14th May 2017, 02:08pm
Post #20

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 14th May 2017, 01:51pm) *
I'm not on Twitter John so i can't, and it wouldn't make any difference anyway, as you well know the Britnats close ranks to protect Theresa and the Tories.

You mean the exact same thing you do when it comes to the SNP and !!!TRIGGER ALERT!!!! Wee Nic?
Your obsession with cartoons is certainly coming through loud and clear with that paragraph John.

Its what I envisage when I see your posts, sometimes a wee comical character with a red face and steam coming out your ears when someone mentions !!!TRIGGER ALERT!!! Wee Nic, and other times you're a wee fish swimming in circles singing 'just blame Westminster' like Dory the fish biggrin.gif
I can assure you John my blood pressure is fine for a man of half my age.

Would that be a fit man or a fat couch potato because if I was in my mid to late 30's with the blood pressure of a pensioner I would be off down to the doctors
I'm going back out to enjoy the sunshine, you really should try it sometime John.

I'm just in from a wee walk in the sun Jagz, I'm only on the PC to check for emails and now I'm going out to lay on a recliner and avoid the 'can we have a BBQ' pleas

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 14th May 2017, 05:18pm
Post #21

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 14th May 2017, 03:08pm) *
Would that be a fit man or a fat couch potato because if I was in my mid to late 30's with the blood pressure of a pensioner I would be off down to the doctors

I Hate to go off topic but you do realise high blood pressure doesn't just affect the elderly, there will be many 30 year olds with higher blood pressure than people of my age.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 14th May 2017, 06:27pm
Post #22

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 14th May 2017, 07:18pm) *
I Hate to go off topic but you do realise high blood pressure doesn't just affect the elderly, there will be many 30 year olds with higher blood pressure than people of my age.

He's not a doctor. He never bothered! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 14th May 2017, 08:28pm
Post #23

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 14th May 2017, 05:18pm) *

Did you miss my bit you quoted about going to the doctors if someone half your age had high blood pressure rolleyes.gif

I missed Bilbos rant earlier, I passed right by i as I didn't realise the grammar queen hadn't yet managed to figure out the quote function..

Nice to see he stereotypes someone from a scheme as a stanley knife wielding hard man. No Bilbo i am not a hard man, I like pretty much everyone I know talk straight, you on the other hand are a wee internet bully and it infuriates you that some of us stand up to yer antics.
You talk of me twisting your words when I actually post exactly what you say, you also say I have no respect for locals abroad.. nul point! Where you even get that from I have no idea

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 14th May 2017, 09:24pm
Post #24

Mega City Key Holder
wacko.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 15th May 2017, 12:50pm
Post #25

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 14th May 2017, 09:28pm) *
Did you miss my bit you quoted about going to the doctors if someone half your age had high blood pressure rolleyes.gif

Of course i didn't miss it that was why i replied about your lack of understanding of blood pressure. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 15th May 2017, 12:54pm
Post #26

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 14th May 2017, 07:27pm) *
He's not a doctor. He never bothered! rolleyes.gif

Thank goodness for that. laugh.gif

Plus his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. wink.gif

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 15th May 2017, 07:39pm
Post #27

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 15th May 2017, 12:50pm) *
Of course i didn't miss it that was why i replied about your lack of understanding of blood pressure. unsure.gif

For once Jagz you are right I dont know anything about blood pressure and thats why I asked someone who does. You see after being told about averages and numbers and ages I then asked if someone in their 30's had higher blood pressure than a pensioner would that be cause for concern. Stroke, heart disease and so on, what would they advise that person to do, go and see a doctor to get it checked out which is what I said!!!
But I suppose as an ex taxi driver you know better than someone who has tested hundreds of peoples blood pressure. rolleyes.gif

Ohh and if blood pressure isn't as bad as you make out then why have you said to me several times to watch mine.

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 15th May 2017, 09:19pm
Post #28

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 15th May 2017, 08:39pm) *
Ohh and if blood pressure isn't as bad as you make out then why have you said to me several times to watch mine.

We'll put this one to bed then get back on topic, John, i never said high blood pressure isn't bad, on the contrary it is very serious (as is low blood pressure) and i do worry about yours as you always seem in a highly agitated state.

Now we can get back on topic.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 16th May 2017, 12:00am
Post #29

Mega City Key Holder

You only have to worry about my blood pressure if Laughing My Ass Off raises it

laugh.gif

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 16th May 2017, 09:56am
Post #30

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 16th May 2017, 01:00am) *
You only have to worry about my blood pressure if Laughing My Ass Off raises it

laugh.gif

Scale back on the cartoons then. laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.