Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ex-balgay School, Dundee, Looking for old pals
marymackay
post 1st Oct 2008, 12:10pm
Post #1

Unpacking
Member No.: 5,137
Looking for Ann Mulheron, she lived in Poplin St, Brigton in the 60's. Also looking for Ann Regan and Betty Wallace who I think are now in Portobello / Craigmillar areas of Edinburgh. Have contacted some old pals from Balgay school and we are planning a meet-up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*Ann Regan*
post 14th Sep 2017, 04:03pm
Post #2

Hi Mary Mackaye if you give me a email I will talk to you ,I did try a few years ago but I'd not get any response.

+Quote Post
*Mary Mackay*
post 4th Oct 2017, 11:28pm
Post #3

QUOTE (Ann Regan @ 14th Sep 2017, 04:03pm) *
Hi Mary Mackaye if you give me a email I will talk to you ,I did try a few years ago but I'd not get any response.

Hi there Ann - my email is mmackay2@tiscali.co.uk - I tried to find you when I was meeting inEdinburgh with Marion Rowett and 3 others (can't remember their names.) I think about Balgay a lot and what we got up to. Went for a visit and loved it. Can't wait to hear from you.
Your old balgay pal
Mary,xxx

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th Oct 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.