Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> World Cup 2014, Comments, tips, players to watch for, who are you supporting
Dave Grieve
post 3rd Jun 2015, 05:20am
Post #331

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 9,005
Agree with you that 'games' wise it was a pretty poor world cup, but that cant be laid at the door of the hosts. The bribe when its proved will just be par for the course for this corrupt government
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitchell
post 3rd Jun 2015, 05:26am
Post #332

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,377
I am afraid Dave this is the case, South America have a lot to answer for, regarding the voting system and the cup held in Brazil.
I really don't know what is going to happen in the near future as there is so much money involved in this.
Also a club level, one only has to point the finger at Spain, look at the amount of money involved there, especially when the youth unemployment is sky high and jobs are hard to find.
I reckon the Spanish will be drawn into this debacle.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th Sep 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.