Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pigs Trotters Tripe, Meat on yer Bones
weelew
post 7th Feb 2012, 10:04pm
Post #16

City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,131
The wife and i go to Turkey at least twice a year sometimes three .On one occasion we took our two daughters ,their husbands and kids with us .It was their first time in turkey so as it was an all incvlusive hotel with buffet service they all got up to get their food starting with their soup which they all got stuck into and really enjoyed .My eldest daughter said to me Dad that white soup was brilliant i have never tasted anything like it ,what was it called ,tripe i replied ,tripe what is that when i told them everyone of them ran to the toilet and spewed it back up What made it worse for them was when they returned i was on my third plate . Lovely jubely.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd Dec 2014

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.