Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

18 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Salmond Vs Sturgeon, A fishy affair
carmella
post 30th Mar 2020, 02:56pm
Post #196

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 58
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 30th Mar 2020, 02:39pm) *
Totally agree about no one being named Carmella, and i hope that Rape Crisis Scotland aren't being used for political revenge by a spiteful Director, protecting and encouraging genuine victims of sexual abuse should be their only concern, not helping a spiteful person get some personal revenge.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers...mg/appointments

https://twitter.com/MarkYou05730747/status/...2868097/photo/1

Precisely Jagz!

--------------------
It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.
- Aristotle
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 30th Mar 2020, 03:16pm
Post #197

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 30th Mar 2020, 10:59am) *
After an 18 month police investigation, interviews of 400 people, followed by a full trial and a 'Not Guilty' verdict by majority female jury isn't it time to accept their plan failed and retrying it in the media is doing no good to the genuine victims of sexual abuse.

I didn't realise there has been significant "media" traffic on this, it just seemed odd to me that two different newspapers were running almost identical stories. Given that there appears to be only one topic in town, it was doubly odd. In the midst of all this I'm grasping at straws for motive, how can you destroy the political career of a guy who has no political career? It would be ironic if all this serves to resurrect his ambitions huh.gif

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 30th Mar 2020, 04:48pm
Post #198

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
QUOTE (carmella @ 30th Mar 2020, 04:54pm) *
I know a lot about Scottish Criminal Law, I could have told you that. Be careful what you think you know about me, you don’t know anything about the extent of my knowledge in this area!

We all know the Crown would not have brought this case otherwise.

Confine you’re opinions to less intelligent people you may know.

Apart from sarcasm you never add anything to these boards on any subject other than one liners and links.

Other people on here put some content to their posts.

What does knowledge of Scottish Criminal Law have to do with a case in an English court?
Why should I be careful? Is that a threat? Knowledge does not mean intelligence.

Are you saying that the Crown Office is above political shenanigans? This is the reason for my accusation of naïveté.

My opinions are already shared with many of low intelligence. Unfortunately I have no control over who reads them on here.

One-liners and links are preferable to some of the garbage (also known as "content") on here. Quality not quantity!

I do not wish to know any more about you than I already do. I assume the feeling is reciprocal.

Good day !

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
carmella
post 30th Mar 2020, 05:43pm
Post #199

Mega City Key Holder
You knew perfectly well I was not talking about England.

The law in England is different from Scots Law.

That might be a separate topic.

--------------------
It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.
- Aristotle

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 30th Mar 2020, 06:15pm
Post #200

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (carmella @ 30th Mar 2020, 07:43pm) *

You did not make that clear. Kindly do not presume what I know perfectly well.

I think I have pointed that out already, that Scots
Law is different, being based on Roman Law.

-

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
wombat
post 30th Mar 2020, 07:20pm
Post #201

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
QUOTE (carmella @ 30th Mar 2020, 05:43pm) *

laugh.gif and heres me thinkin its aw corrupt laugh.gif

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
carmella
post 30th Mar 2020, 07:53pm
Post #202

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 30th Mar 2020, 07:15pm) *
You did not make that clear. Kindly do not presume what I know perfectly well.

I think I have pointed that out already, that Scots
Law is different, being based on Roman Law.

-

Oh dear! The case was taking place in Scotland, why would I have to make it clear that I was talking about Scottish Criminal Law.

I think you must be a wind up merchant.

--------------------
- Aristotle

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 30th Mar 2020, 09:35pm
Post #203

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (carmella @ 30th Mar 2020, 09:53pm) *
Oh dear! The case was taking place in Scotland, why would I have to make it clear that I was talking about Scottish Criminal Law.

I think you must be a wind up merchant.

You did not specify if you meant the past case or the possible future one in England.

I do not know why you contemplate my being a wind-up merchant, when everyone knows you are battery operated. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
carmella
post 30th Mar 2020, 10:41pm
Post #204

Mega City Key Holder
For future reference, when and if I discuss a future English case, that will be made perfectly clear by my use of the word “England” in proper context.

--------------------
- Aristotle

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 31st Mar 2020, 08:53am
Post #205

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (carmella @ 31st Mar 2020, 12:41am) *
For future reference, when and if I discuss a future English case, that will be made perfectly clear by my use of the word “England” in proper context.

Good!

--------------------

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 31st Mar 2020, 09:13am
Post #206

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 30th Mar 2020, 10:35pm) *
You did not specify if you meant the past case or the possible future one in England.

I do not know why you contemplate my being a wind-up merchant, when everyone knows you are battery operated. :P

Bilbo, you are the self appointed master of ENGLISH spelling and grammar. So where is your evidence that “everyone” thinks that Carmella is battery operated? You are not “everyone”

Once again, I have to question your mentality. The world is in turmoil and the country you live in is one of the worst affected by Coronavirus. Do you ever stop and think of others who are living in in isolation? Forums like this one should be used to help each other get through this. So please stop this nonsense and try to participate by submitting posts which will generate meaningful discussions.

Danny

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 31st Mar 2020, 09:26am
Post #207

Mega City Key Holder
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/202...C9BfCHw_d_hW03w A little light reading for your delectation.

Danny Boy, I will post what I please (Where have I read that before ?)

BTW I have never declared myself as the guardian of English grammar and spelling, but it is highly irrelevant in your latest outpourings. The term "everyone" is an exaggeration (I hesitate to call it "poetic licence" ), but in no way is it ungrammatical.

Now back on topic!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 31st Mar 2020, 11:53am
Post #208

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 31st Mar 2020, 10:26am) *
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/202...C9BfCHw_d_hW03w A little light reading for your delectation.

Danny Boy, I will post what I please (Where have I read that before ?)

BTW I have never declared myself as the guardian of English grammar and spelling, but it is highly irrelevant in your latest outpourings. The term "everyone" is an exaggeration (I hesitate to call it "poetic licence" ), but in no way is it ungrammatical.

Now back on topic!

Bill, thanks for the link. I’m not an avid reader of Craig Murray’s stuff but he has produced some interesting insights over the piece. If even 10% of this was true (although I’m pretty sure that all of it is) it would be both astonishing and frightening in equal measure. I’m fairly sure that the repercussions of this case will be felt across Scottish politics for years to come.

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 31st Mar 2020, 11:57am
Post #209

Mega City Key Holder
You're welcome, Ash.smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 1st Apr 2020, 08:52am
Post #210

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
Craig Murray now in the crosshairs of the British Nationalists media for daring to tell the public the truth about the Alex Salmond trial. angry.gif

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics...l-high-21789285

https://twitter.com/CraigMurrayOrg/status/1...013546204901376

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th Jul 2020

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.