Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elaine Henderson
linglis
post 19th Jan 2017, 10:58am
Post #1

Resident
Member No.: 8,082
This is my beautiful mum, Irene Cullen. Third row, fourth from the left. Taken at Colston Junior Secondary school, Springburn Glasgow in 1947 when she was 13. She is the only person who is holding the hands of the girls on either side of her. I wonder where they are now. I never knew or ever saw my mum and I only just got this photo in September 2016. One of the most momentous moments of my life. I continue to search for photos of my mum. She lived the majority of her life in Springburn. Her addresses include Reidhouse street, Croftbank street, Ayr Street when she was married to Thomas Smith and Edgefauld Road where she died aged 42 in 1977. I have been told that I look like her by people who knew her as an adult. I was in Blairvadoch for the first three years of life, 1972 - 1975. Please may I ask you to share this and look at my Facebook page. I would be so very grateful to anyone who might be able to help. I know that two other people are Rene McCallum and Margaret Hamilton
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Corson
post 19th Jan 2017, 11:06am
Post #2

Settling In
Member No.: 2,752
Try this Elaine http://oldspringburn.wikifoundry.com/thread
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th Aug 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.