Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> People Who Lived In Barmulloch 70's & 80's, Lookin for old mates
*allen kirkwood*
post 21st Jan 2004, 05:37pm
Post #31

I am replying to paul power im kirky's youngest brother allen james lives in spittal now with helen mcavoy, i dont know if you know my other brother kenny but hes in pollock now. i recognise your second name are you marks brother? me,kenny and mark play golf together sometims if you are marks brother tell him i was asking for him. "peace"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jan Williams
post 21st Jan 2004, 06:54pm
Post #32

Super Resident
Member No.: 628
Hi Kayleigh, Did you know the Moirs from Birnie Court? Also up at the 55 terminus end, Margaret Hill & Catherine Geddes?

+Quote Post
*david yuill*
post 26th Jan 2004, 08:07pm
Post #33

hi there when did they paint red road flats?im just asking i never lived iun them thank god biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
*anon*
post 27th Jan 2004, 06:30pm
Post #34

hi paul is it kirky who drink in the broomie by any chance

+Quote Post
Paul Power
post 27th Jan 2004, 06:55pm
Post #35

Unpacking
Member No.: 653
Hi allen, yes im marks brother. i remember you from when we where kids. how is Kenny and james? im thinkin about startin a website so that people can add stuff and tell old stories

+Quote Post
Kayleigh
post 2nd Feb 2004, 10:16am
Post #36

Lord Provost
Member No.: 248
Hi Jan yes I knew Catherine Geddes, I lived just round the corner from the 55 bus terminal Ryemount road, does anyone remember Cathy Allen?

+Quote Post
Marion Dougan
post 2nd Feb 2004, 04:29pm
Post #37

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 206
Kayleigh, going off topic here. You asked if I knew the Collins from Rock St. I do, I did mention on the board, you may have over looked it. Do you know them????

--------------------
Lang may yer Lum reek!!!

+Quote Post
Jan Williams
post 5th Feb 2004, 08:05am
Post #38

Super Resident
Member No.: 628
Hi Kayleigh, If I remember correctly her dad had a grocers in Springburn Rd, and she always wanted to be a hairdresser. Have just "found " a long lost friend on friendsreunited and our bridesmaid with who we lost touch with 24 years ago called me on sunday, she's flying out to see us on Tuesday, won't we be blethering into the wee small hours.
Cheers

+Quote Post
Kayleigh
post 5th Feb 2004, 11:24am
Post #39

Lord Provost
Member No.: 248
Nice one Jan, that will be so much fun. I contacted an school pal on friendsreunited in 2002, she came from Bucksburn road in Barmulloch across from Barmulloch primary, I went over to stay with her for a week, she now lives in Rotterdam, we had a great time up till all hours having a wee drink and lots of chatting and laughing and we are still in touch. wink.gif

+Quote Post
kirky
post 7th Feb 2004, 10:17am
Post #40

Unpacking
Member No.: 865
to anon kirky still drinks in the broomie with alec conway and billy brown "basher"

+Quote Post
*donny*
post 13th Feb 2004, 11:43am
Post #41

how u all doing im still livin in bar-m stayed in quarrywood

+Quote Post
*Guest*
post 16th Feb 2004, 09:45pm
Post #42

hi donny, paul power here. my mum and brother still stay in quarywood rd. dont know if you remember me but thx for replying to this page

+Quote Post
*Guest*
post 16th Mar 2004, 09:17pm
Post #43

Must ask does any one remember the Hill family. they stayed in berryburn road then moved to gartons road.

+Quote Post
*Guest*
post 28th Apr 2004, 07:10pm
Post #44

Just wondering if anyone still visits this site.
Yes i remember the hill family, didn't tricia who visited this site sister marry one of them.

+Quote Post
AussieJock
post 3rd May 2004, 01:29am
Post #45

Unpacking
Member No.: 296
Can Anyone Help. I am looking for the Allen family that lived in Barmulloch in the 70s ( Robert Allen and Family ) they lived in the close but cannot remember the address, Robert is my Uncle, he had a wife and two kids grown adults now, it would be great to find them, any help given would be Truly Thankful for. Aye Yours Jock Melbourne Australia wub.gif

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th Oct 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.