Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

1187 Pages V  « < 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possilpark
Rating 4 V
norrie123
post 26th Jan 2018, 09:36pm
Post #17761

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,552
Good shot Margie

Bye for now, norrie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gracebarrett
post 27th Jan 2018, 11:26am
Post #17762

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 12,771
Hi everyone glad to see you back Flam we need the insults lol and that's a cracking photo you put on ,Mags thank god you've posted you had me really worried and love the photo such a great memory and we had such a laugh that day and I now get those biscuits we had with the tea every time I eat them sweetpea comes to mind ,well it's ppp down so trawling through the telly again all exciting stuff bye for now Grace.

+Quote Post
margie
post 27th Jan 2018, 02:10pm
Post #17763

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,901
Well folks, I,v had a wee message fae Clydo, she,s still recovering from hip operation ,says she,s still using a stick or crutch so a thought we could awe chip in and buy her a parrot. I,m sure you all join me in wishing her a speedy recovery. Nae cheek fae you Flam, be nice tae her. Well Grace it is pppp it doon here, canny wait tae get away tae the sun., and thanks Clydo fur reminding me am no 21 any mare. lol. Hope yir awe behaving yirsells wi the exception o wan of the gang.(nae names) but am sure his ears are burnin. cheers Margie.

+Quote Post
flam
post 29th Jan 2018, 09:25pm
Post #17764

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,044
Thats a lovely photo Margie, but what the hell where you lot doing in a pub that could not spell "BREAD, and it look like Sweetpea is thinking, a should not have that double vodka

+Quote Post
gracebarrett
post 30th Jan 2018, 08:05pm
Post #17765

Super City Key Holder
Hi everyone especially Mags thank god your better and sent a wee message to Clydo last week ,well its been sunny today but now it's gone cold again this weathers chronic ,been to the docs with a very painful finger ( nae remarks flam) so it's called a trigger finger and if I shut my hand this finger stays shut but pulling it open omg the pain an a haven't even fired a bullet yet ( flam ) lol won't tell you what his nibs says I'm the butt of all jokes !! 10 days on pills and they don't work they may cut the nerve to said finger I'm sat hear thinking Jesus who wants to get as old as F. m ,well ones off for a very hot bath it's the only place said finger stops paining me and if wan mere trigger comes fae his mouth a will pan him 😂😂😂😂 night night .Grace.

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 31st Jan 2018, 04:24pm
Post #17766

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
QUOTE (gracebarrett @ 30th Jan 2018, 08:05pm) *
Hi everyone especially Mags thank god your better and sent a wee message to Clydo last week ,well its been sunny today but now it's gone cold again this weathers chronic ,been to the docs with a very painful finger ( nae remarks flam) so it's called a trigger finger and if I shut my hand this finger stays shut but pulling it open omg the pain an a haven't even fired a bullet yet ( flam ) lol won't tell you what his nibs says I'm the butt of all jokes !! 10 days on pills and they don't work they may cut the nerve to said finger I'm sat hear thinking Jesus who wants to get as old as F. m ,well ones off for a very hot bath it's the only place said finger stops paining me and if wan mere trigger comes fae his mouth a will pan him 😂😂😂😂 night night .Grace.

Hi Grace

I am writing this post, with my Granda's old ARP helmet on, and hiding below my desk. Your post made me think right away about the song, "One Finger One Thumb, Keep Moving"!

Don't be too hard on me. I fell last week, and I have got my right hand in a support. The only finger I can move, is One Thumb!

All the Best

Danny Harris

+Quote Post
gracebarrett
post 31st Jan 2018, 09:49pm
Post #17767

Super City Key Holder
Lol Danny glad to meet you and your right to take precautions even hubby's keeping quiet now 😂😂 well I've just looked out the window and it's really snowing if it lasts all night it will be bad tomorrow and where we live it sticks like glue and I've only just put the snow shovel in the shed I should have kept in the kitchen lol ,well keep your helmet polished flam might need it after he's read my post and posted an answer in his usual subtle way he's such a comedian 👍😜 well brew time bye for now .Grace.

+Quote Post
margie
post 1st Feb 2018, 01:42pm
Post #17768

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,901
Hi Folks, Grace I spoke too soon . Had to visit Doc yesterday and now have to go for C.T Scan for my gallbladder. The pain is awful. As bad as labour pains, noo Flam nae comments fae you cause it wid be a miracle. Hope I don,t have to wait too long for appointment. Ah need a holiday. cheers Margie.

+Quote Post
Clydo
post 1st Feb 2018, 07:50pm
Post #17769

Lord Provost
Member No.: 7,282
Good heavens whit the blazes is goin on.
Grace wi her trigger finger Danny H wi
only his thumb working now Margie wi
her gallbladder I don't feel to bad now.
Hope you all feel better soon.

+Quote Post
norrie123
post 2nd Feb 2018, 12:10am
Post #17770

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,552
Hi Margie I was admitted to hospital about 8 years ago, suspected Gall Bladder, projective spewing for Scotland oh and the pain, I said to my wife, if childbirth is worse, then this you women have my sympathy, luckily it was a roasted peanuts that caused the bother, dont eat too many of them now

+Quote Post
flam
post 2nd Feb 2018, 08:30pm
Post #17771

Mega City Key Holder
I am so glad I am still the youngest on this wonderful site (Relics come to mind) I am just back from doing 10 mile run and I am not even out of breath..I have every sympathy with Danny H, a sore thumb is a helluva thing..Margie you Clydo and the Burnley wan, better get your pension books out and your bus passes out, because if I see you any of you three, I will lower down my drivers side window and give you a little wave as I pass you by in my Rolls, and all the better if it is snowing and ice cold.wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

+Quote Post
flam
post 2nd Feb 2018, 08:38pm
Post #17772

Mega City Key Holder
See I am being nice to you,does this photo ring a bell

+Quote Post
flam
post 2nd Feb 2018, 08:43pm
Post #17773

Mega City Key Holder
My computer has went wonky,it is you 3 witches to blame

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
gracebarrett
post 5th Feb 2018, 08:14pm
Post #17774

Super City Key Holder
Flam think your in the right area wrong house one of us has cast a spell lol the cauldrons always up and running so hope the computers ok now it's good to hear from you ,well folks it's freezing here but no snow as yet ,we were shopping this morning and the shops were heaving I sometimes wonder if they put these bad weather reports to get folk to buy in and get the profits up as trolleys were full like a Xmas shop week lol ,we had time to browse the alchohol today ( no I didn't buy any ) but omg how different the drinks and beers are and what's with the soda I've never seen so many flavours I really need to get out more or change my usual Bacardi and coke it's all pink Gins at the minute I believe and one bottle was 30 Grey Goose I said to my sister dae ye get the bird wi it ? well nice brew now and chill night night all .Grace.

+Quote Post
flam
post 5th Feb 2018, 09:55pm
Post #17775

Mega City Key Holder
My computer seems to have a mind of it,s own, since I praised the three of you a couple of posts ago,I think I may have to buy a new one, so its down to the car boot sale at Blochairn

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

1187 Pages V  « < 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.