Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

1517 Pages V  « < 1515 1516 1517  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scottish Independence, About voting yes/no
Rating 4 V
JAGZ1876
post 18th Jan 2021, 04:45pm
Post #22741

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (ashfield @ 17th Jan 2021, 06:41pm) *
Well, you know these stookies look after their own rolleyes.gif

Yes, not a peep from him on this. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 25th Jan 2021, 06:11pm
Post #22742

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
I made my way to our local Co-op to buy the Sunday papers yesterday (well, they would have been sold out today tongue.gif ).A chap about the same age as me was spending time reading the headlines and blocking access until I did a rather theatrical clearing of my throat. Before he moved he covered up the few copies of The National with another newspaper. I uncovered them and went to the checkout to pay for mine. On the way out I went back and he had covered them up again wacko.gif

Now my question is, why? What do these numpties think they will gain, is it like the Nazis burning books to deny knowledge or do they really think hiding newspapers will change the political landscape one way or the other. I really don't get it so if anyone can enlighten me I would be grateful.

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 25th Jan 2021, 06:57pm
Post #22743

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (ashfield @ 25th Jan 2021, 06:11pm) *
I made my way to our local Co-op to buy the Sunday papers yesterday (well, they would have been sold out today tongue.gif ).A chap about the same age as me was spending time reading the headlines and blocking access until I did a rather theatrical clearing of my throat. Before he moved he covered up the few copies of The National with another newspaper. I uncovered them and went to the checkout to pay for mine. On the way out I went back and he had covered them up again wacko.gif

Now my question is, why? What do these numpties think they will gain, is it like the Nazis burning books to deny knowledge or do they really think hiding newspapers will change the political landscape one way or the other. I really don't get it so if anyone can enlighten me I would be grateful.

It happens in the Co-op in Beith too Ash, this has been happening around the country since 2014, those who oppose Scotland being a normal country don't like their lies being exposed and they certainly don't like open and fair debate.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Y'day, 10:40pm
Post #22744

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 25th Jan 2021, 07:57pm) *
It happens in the Co-op in Beith too Ash, this has been happening around the country since 2014, those who oppose Scotland being a normal country don't like their lies being exposed and they certainly don't like open and fair debate.

thumbup.gif independence is YOURS take it yes.gif

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Today, 03:20pm
Post #22745

Mega City Key Holder
Breaking News laugh.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
TeeHeeHee
post Today, 04:02pm
Post #22746

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,448
QUOTE (ashfield @ 25th Jan 2021, 07:11pm) *
... I really don't get it so if anyone can enlighten me I would be grateful.

It's plain to see that the large sand-box was missing: sticking heads in for the use of ...

Attached Image

yes.gif

--------------------
"Destiny is a good thing to accept when it's going your way. When it isn't, don't call it destiny; call it injustice, treachery, or simple bad luck.”
― Joseph Heller, God Knows

+Quote Post
ashfield
post Today, 04:19pm
Post #22747

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 27th Jan 2021, 04:02pm) *
It's plain to see that the large sand-box was missing: sticking heads in for the use of ...

Attached Image

yes.gif

When the chap was bending over, using the Sunday People to cover up the National, I thought he deserves a swift kick on the bahookie. Not that I was tempted, me being a pacifist and all that rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Today, 05:33pm
Post #22748

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 27th Jan 2021, 04:02pm) *

Attached Image

yes.gif

For a minute i thought that was Danny, DJ, Carmella or Sumac commenting on their Brexshit. laugh.gif

+Quote Post

1517 Pages V  « < 1515 1516 1517
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th Jan 2021

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.