Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

86 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Partick Thistle, Anniversays next year
JAGZ1876
post 10th Aug 2011, 03:36pm
Post #31

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
As long as we don't get relegated i'll be happy, the first division is a great league, top can beat bottom, open attacking play from both side, fans can have a pint with opposition fans after the game. And the good thing about not being promoted, we wont have the Bigot Brothers calling twice a season. C'mon the Jags, there's only one team in Glasgow.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dave Grieve
post 10th Aug 2011, 03:47pm
Post #32

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 9,005
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 10th Aug 2011, 05:22pm) *
As long as we don't get relegated i'll be happy, the first division is a great league, top can beat bottom, open attacking play from both side, fans can have a pint with opposition fans after the game. And the good thing about not being promoted, we wont have the Bigot Brothers calling twice a season. C'mon the Jags, there's only one team in Glasgow.

Sounds good tae me

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 10th Aug 2011, 04:35pm
Post #33

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (hubert @ 10th Aug 2011, 03:52pm) *
Partick Thistle 0-1 Dundee.
Off to a good start, bottom of the league already! ohmy.gif

Actually i just laughed you off, but then it dawned on me you are quite pathetic, not only do you go out your way to wind up Rangers fans (and in some cases Celtic fans) on the Old Firm Site, but to actively seek out Thistle fans to gloat about a result from 4 days ago beggars belief. The germans have a word for someone like you Schadenfreude, if you don't know what that means get someone to explain it to you. It's people like you who get Celtic F.C a bad name.

+Quote Post
hubert
post 10th Aug 2011, 05:05pm
Post #34

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 31
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 10th Aug 2011, 06:21pm) *
Actually i just laughed you off, but then it dawned on me you are quite pathetic, not only do you go out your way to wind up Rangers fans (and in some cases Celtic fans) on the Old Firm Site, but to actively seek out Thistle fans to gloat about a result from 4 days ago beggars belief. The germans have a word for someone like you Schadenfreude, if you don't know what that means get someone to explain it to you. It's people like you who get Celtic F.C a bad name.

Read the post in this thread mentioning beating Celtic more than four days ago, sort of gloating to me.
Your post is very insulting, and exagerated lies, I take it you must be a bit of an ARSCHLOCH! mad.gif

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:06pm
Post #35

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
Do you really think you are allowed to personally insult a fellow board member in this fashion, even in German? mad.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:10pm
Post #36

Mega City Key Holder
The 4 days i was talking about was your gloat about Thistle 0 -Dundee 1, as well you know, as to your reply with the injured "It wiz you'ze yin's that started it" is poor to say the least. As for the post about beating Celtic, i had to look back and found #21 on the 18th of July, Jupiter (by his own admission not a Thistle fan) reminiscing about a game from his childhood (hardly gloating).
As for being a bit of an Arschloch, tell me what that means and i may answer you.
It's embarrassing to think that all the people you have met in Las Vegas will think you are typical of Glasgow & Celtic F.C, go back to the Old Firm board and let the eloquent Glasgow Girl take you under her wing and keep you on a short leash.

+Quote Post
irrie
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:18pm
Post #37

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,735
QUOTE (jeep @ 10th Aug 2011, 02:44pm) *
Who remembers this Partick Thistle stalwart/

Sadly Mr Wright passed away a number of yrs ago my parents became good friends with him and his wife.I can remember seeing him play. Cheers. PS if what has happened to the Jags in the last 2 games happened to the other Glasgow teams some posters on the OF site would be up in arms.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:22pm
Post #38

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 10th Aug 2011, 06:52pm) *
Do you really think you are allowed to personally insult a fellow board member in this fashion, even in German? mad.gif

I don't understand your point, the English translation is, taking pleasure in other peoples pain. it is not an insult, it is a fact. Why are you not protesting to Hubert about going out of his way to insult and gloat at fellow board members. I await your response.

+Quote Post
Glasgow Girl
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:25pm
Post #39

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,419
Well, being as eloquent as you think I am ... I can confirm, it's not a nice thing to call anybody.

--------------------
Triumph is temporary, glory is eternal.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:26pm
Post #40

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 10th Aug 2011, 09:08pm) *
I don't understand your point, the English translation is, taking pleasure in other peoples pain. it is not an insult, it is a fact. Why are you not protesting to Hubert about going out of his way to insult and gloat at fellow board members. I await your response.

Duh ! I was addressing Hubert ! unsure.gif

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
Glasgow Girl
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:27pm
Post #41

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,419
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 10th Aug 2011, 07:12pm) *
Duh ! I was addressing Hubert !

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Triumph is temporary, glory is eternal.

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:32pm
Post #42

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 10th Aug 2011, 08:12pm) *
Duh ! I was addressing Hubert ! unsure.gif

Well don't forget to add the correct postage rolleyes.gif

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:33pm
Post #43

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (irrie @ 10th Aug 2011, 07:04pm) *
Sadly Mr Wright passed away a number of yrs ago my parents became good friends with him and his wife.I can remember seeing him play. Cheers. PS if what has happened to the Jags in the last 2 games happened to the other Glasgow teams some posters on the OF site would be up in arms.

So sorry to hear that Irrie, I don't remember him as a player, but do remember him as a manager of St. Mirren, Dunfermline Ath, Dumbarton. I think he took The Sons to a semi final Against Celtic, and suffered a narrow defeat.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:41pm
Post #44

Mega City Key Holder
I'm confused, are you Celtic fans going to put my windows in, or do i ask you in for a cup of tea?

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 10th Aug 2011, 06:52pm
Post #45

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 10th Aug 2011, 09:27pm) *
I'm confused, are you Celtic fans going to put my windows in, or do i ask you in for a cup of tea?

You are certainly confused if you think I am a Celtic fan.

Have you not read my last post ?

Wee bit of a Missverstaendnis , nicht wahr ?

--------------------

+Quote Post

86 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th Sep 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.