Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

185 Pages V  « < 82 83 84 85 86 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Old Firm
JAGZ1876
post 20th Mar 2012, 09:21am
Post #1246

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
This is going on too long, had it been at the other end it wouldn't have been a penalty either, i wish i had a pound for every time a stonewall penalty for the opposition was waived away when playing the old firm, if Celtic hadn't made the final their fan's would have been saying it is a mickey mouse cup of no value, get over it guy's.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 20th Mar 2012, 11:11am
Post #1247

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
Of course it's a mickey mouse cup, even the plastic whistle won it once wink.gif

Got over it no problem, it was a penalty and would still have been one at the other end. It's a typical Collum decision. As I said before, good luck to Killie.

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound which is why some people appear bright until they speak

+Quote Post
Mathieson
post 20th Mar 2012, 12:29pm
Post #1248

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,207
QUOTE (ashfield @ 20th Mar 2012, 10:59am) *
Got over it no problem,

Yes, seems like it laugh.gif

It's not you who's been sending the death threats to Wullie Collum is it? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Mathieson
post 20th Mar 2012, 12:34pm
Post #1249

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (mitchell @ 20th Mar 2012, 01:45am) *
Now having the latest panasonic DVD recorder and large HD TV screen.
I watched it frame by frame and the pictures from different angles of the tv cameras.
He gets 9/10 for the diving performance, beats McGeady by along shot.
And fully deserved the booking.
Strange that nobody here has mentioned how good a goal that Killie scored, one of the best seen in Scotland in a while.

That nails it, you can't argue with "the latest panasonic DVD recorder and large HD TV screen" Mitch. laugh.gif

(And the excellent winning goal pales into insignificance against Celtic's ridiculous claims for a penalty

- as per usual). rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
hubert
post 20th Mar 2012, 08:55pm
Post #1250

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 31
QUOTE (Mathieson @ 20th Mar 2012, 12:22pm) *
That nails it, you can't argue with "the latest panasonic DVD recorder and large HD TV screen" Mitch. laugh.gif

(And the excellent winning goal pales into insignificance against Celtic's ridiculous claims for a penalty

- as per usual). rolleyes.gif

Disnae nail it for me, if an individual has little clue to what they see on a fitba park, no matter whether they are there live or watching on any sized screen, makes absolutely nae difference, so there in lies the true story. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 20th Mar 2012, 08:57pm
Post #1251

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
QUOTE (Mathieson @ 20th Mar 2012, 12:17pm) *
Yes, seems like it

Och, come Mathieson, although I am not in the least perturbed by the outcome of last Sunday's match, even the most died in the wool Celtic supporter will recover in no more than a week. So I guess they will all be laughing again around late afternoon, next Sunday rolleyes.gif

I see that Stuart Dougal has said that he thinks Collum was absolutely right with denying Celtic a penalty and booking Stokes. So I take that as conclusive proof (as if it were needed) that it was a penalty huh.gif You can never be more sure a ref has had a howler than when his pals rush to back him up biggrin.gif

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound which is why some people appear bright until they speak

+Quote Post
Mathieson
post 21st Mar 2012, 08:36am
Post #1252

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (ashfield @ 20th Mar 2012, 08:45pm) *
even the most died in the wool Celtic supporter will recover in no more than a week.

laugh.gif History tells us differently!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
hubert
post 21st Mar 2012, 03:41pm
Post #1253

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Mathieson @ 21st Mar 2012, 08:24am) *
laugh.gif History tells us differently!! laugh.gif

I would be reluctant to use the word history Mathieson, considering the contaminated blighted history Rangers have presently that has been exposed. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Mathieson
post 22nd Mar 2012, 02:21pm
Post #1254

Mega City Key Holder
I fully understand your pleasure at Rangers going into administration and being deducted 10 points. After all, Craig Whyte managed to achieve for Celtic in one fell swoop that which your own managers and chairmen failed to do these last three seasons when Rangers were skint! LOL!

I fairly miss your"Celtic need to get out of Scotland" posts but expect that they'll start up again now that your team managed on Sunday to blow the treble that was taken for granted, and as usual you are blaming everybody else. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jim D
post 23rd Mar 2012, 10:59am
Post #1255

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 91
QUOTE (Mathieson @ 22nd Mar 2012, 02:09pm) *
..... After all, Craig Whyte managed to achieve for Celtic in one fell swoop that which your own managers and chairmen failed to do these last three seasons when Rangers were skint! LOL!

Whyte must take most of the blame for mismanaging Rangers affairs but he is not the man kicking the ball on the park. Rangers had a good run from the start of the season until november, then the wheels fell off. They have not played well in most games. In January they lost Jela and a few others as a result of the current climate BUT the current squad at Ibrox should he good enough to beat most or all of the teams in the SPL. They have underperformed!

The players should be out there winning games and showing the fans that their cash donations will be going to a good cause. They should be winning games!

Unfortunately, Rangers poor form coincided with Celtics players returning from injury and the team gaining a bit of form.

So, in my opinion, the reason the team are more than "10" (excluding the 10 point penalty) points behind is poor form - not Craig Whyte. If that form was displayed without the current financial situation would Ally McCoist still be in a job????? I think we all know the answer.

--------------------
Jim D

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit - NO man is at all hours wise.

+Quote Post
Mathieson
post 23rd Mar 2012, 10:12pm
Post #1256

Mega City Key Holder
You sound like you are trying to convince yourself Jim. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
hubert
post 24th Mar 2012, 12:59am
Post #1257

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Mathieson @ 22nd Mar 2012, 02:09pm) *
I fully understand your pleasure at Rangers going into administration and being deducted 10 points. After all, Craig Whyte managed to achieve for Celtic in one fell swoop that which your own managers and chairmen failed to do these last three seasons when Rangers were skint! LOL!

I fairly miss your"Celtic need to get out of Scotland" posts but expect that they'll start up again now that your team managed on Sunday to blow the treble that was taken for granted, and as usual you are blaming everybody else. biggrin.gif

You continue to get it wrong and are almost comical in a never ending pathetic attempt in lying about me in print. laugh.gif
I could care less about Rangers going anywhere, and that included years ago saying Celtic should leave Scotland, you wont find Rangers ever included along with Celtic when I advocated this many years before anyone I know of.
My contention even to this day, and its stronger now with the current exposed shenanigans Rangers have been up to, that Rangers since fitba started in Scotland have had the vast benefit of the biased human nature element in being favoured by Scottish refereeing officials and yes those that run the game it too.
Stands to reason human beings have that innate mentality, of self preservation, or I am all right Jack, or self love, or downright greed.
Having said this you will not find me saying it was a conspiracy, or some fraternal organization that arranged all this, favouritism yes.
Again about the so called ten points this is the very first time I have mentioned this anywhere, you brought it up.
Although presently I dont know, and dont care one way or the other, but when Celtic win the SPL title I will be very pleased, whether its less than a ten point difference or more than a ten point difference, show me anywhere I have brought up the ten points prior to this thread!
By the way that includes other Celtic forums too.
I feel your pain mathieson, but I refuse to share it! LMAO

+Quote Post
ceader bhoy
post 24th Mar 2012, 09:22am
Post #1258

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,576
QUOTE (hubert @ 24th Mar 2012, 12:47am) *
You continue to get it wrong and are almost comical in a never ending pathetic attempt in lying about me in print. laugh.gif
I could care less about Rangers going anywhere, and that included years ago saying Celtic should leave Scotland, you wont find Rangers ever included along with Celtic when I advocated this many years before anyone I know of.
My contention even to this day, and its stronger now with the current exposed shenanigans Rangers have been up to, that Rangers since fitba started in Scotland have had the vast benefit of the biased human nature element in being favoured by Scottish refereeing officials and yes those that run the game it too.
Stands to reason human beings have that innate mentality, of self preservation, or I am all right Jack, or self love, or downright greed.
Having said this you will not find me saying it was a conspiracy, or some fraternal organization that arranged all this, favouritism yes.
Again about the so called ten points this is the very first time I have mentioned this anywhere, you brought it up.
Although presently I dont know, and dont care one way or the other, but when Celtic win the SPL title I will be very pleased, whether its less than a ten point difference or more than a ten point difference, show me anywhere I have brought up the ten points prior to this thread!
By the way that includes other Celtic forums too.
I feel your pain mathieson, but I refuse to share it! LMAO

hear hear biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
hubert
post 24th Mar 2012, 05:36pm
Post #1259

Mega City Key Holder
So far Kilmarnock 2 Motherwell 0.
Tomorrow Celtic could win the SPL title at Ibrox if this stays this way with Kilmarnock winning.

+Quote Post
hubert
post 24th Mar 2012, 06:15pm
Post #1260

Mega City Key Holder
The score stayed at 2-0 for Kilmarnock, big game at Ibrox the morra, will Celtic win the title there, we shall see.

+Quote Post

185 Pages V  « < 82 83 84 85 86 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th Apr 2014

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.