Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Colston Secondary School, PHOTOS 1967,1968
*Guest CHRISTINE **
post 21st Mar 2008, 10:57pm
Post #1

Hi would anyone happen to have any class photographs around 1967/1968 time of the old Colston Secondary School, in Springburn? I only every had one class photo and I appear to have lost it. I have searched everywhere over the years to no avail. I found this website and thought someone out there may have the photo I had. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Melody
post 22nd Mar 2008, 10:31am
Post #2

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 235
If you haven't yet tried Christine you might fine one on Friends Reunited. smile.gif Good luck.

+Quote Post
*Guest CHRISTINE **
post 22nd Mar 2008, 11:12pm
Post #3

Thanks for your suggestion Melody. I have tried friends reunited but had no luck. Maybe someone else will read this and be able to help.

+Quote Post
Isobel
post 26th Mar 2008, 12:03am
Post #4

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 33
A good friend of mine went to Colston around that time..Would you recognize the name ,Sheila Geddes the family lived in Milton.

--------------------
From Glasgow now in Canada

+Quote Post
wellfield
post 1st Apr 2008, 03:17am
Post #5

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,235
Hi Christine,I think there are some Colston pictures on http://oldspringburn.wetpaint.com There's also Wellfield/Balornock/Albert/Elmvale, Iwent to Colston,but before you,Good Luck.

+Quote Post
*Guest CHRISTINE **
post 1st Apr 2008, 06:00pm
Post #6

QUOTE (Isobel @ 26th Mar 2008, 12:10 AM) *
A good friend of mine went to Colston around that time..Would you recognize the name ,Sheila Geddes the family lived in Milton.

The name Geddes is familiar, I do remember someone named Amelia Geddes but I'm not too sure about Sheila. Thanks for your input Isobel.

+Quote Post
*Guest CHRISTINE **
post 1st Apr 2008, 06:03pm
Post #7

QUOTE (wellfield @ 1st Apr 2008, 03:24 AM) *
Hi Christine,I think there are some Colston pictures on http://oldspringburn.wetpaint.com There's also Wellfield/Balornock/Albert/Elmvale, Iwent to Colston,but before you,Good Luck.

Thanks Wellfield, a good website, had a good browse. The website you suggested was very interesting but no actual class photographs. Good to see that this website is available to everyone far and wide. Many thanks for your help.

+Quote Post
*irene farrell*
post 30th Aug 2017, 09:37pm
Post #8

QUOTE (Guest CHRISTINE * @ 21st Mar 2008, 10:57pm) *
Hi would anyone happen to have any class photographs around 1967/1968 time of the old Colston Secondary School, in Springburn? I only every had one class photo and I appear to have lost it. I have searched everywhere over the years to no avail. I found this website and thought someone out there may have the photo I had. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th Sep 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.