Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Glasgow Bands In The 60s, The Golden Crusaders and the Dream Police
Rating 5 V
*Buddy*
post 15th Jun 2016, 09:39pm
Post #301

QUOTE (Springfield @ 4th Sep 2006, 04:11pm) *
Though you may already know, the photo of the Senate is pre-Robbie MacIntosh days, with the following people, from left to right - Bill Irving (bass), Brian Johnson[organist - replaced by Mike Fraser), Sol Byron (remember Sol Byron and the Impacts?), unknown, Alex "Ludgie" Ligertwood (lead grt/vocals), Tam Frew[drummer just before Robbie.] and Davie Agnew (Mark David) at the front.

Can you tell me which member of the Senate band (from Photo) is Billy Lockhart (aka Sol Byron)?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*Buddy*
post 6th Jul 2016, 08:40am
Post #302

QUOTE (Buddy @ 15th Jun 2016, 09:39pm) *
Can you tell me which member of the Senate band (from Photo) is Billy Lockhart (aka Sol Byron)?

Meant to add in to the post that on post number 104 Alex Ligertwood mentions that the 3rd man from the left is Bob Mather!!

+Quote Post
Linky
post 7th Jan 2017, 07:33pm
Post #303

Visitor
Member No.: 1,588
Does anybody remember The Sensors who played around the Paisley area in the 60s. Members were Gerry Rafferty, Joe Egan and a girl singer Maggie ?
Cheers

+Quote Post
*Buddy*
post 11th Jan 2017, 09:42pm
Post #304

QUOTE (Guest Springfield * @ 3rd Jan 2008, 01:10am) *
Ludgie!
It's just one of the Senate photos I've got ..... I was your roadie in Italy
Mike Clark

Which member of the band is Sol Byron (Billy Lockhart)?

+Quote Post
*Sharn Mclaughlin*
post 17th Mar 2017, 04:04pm
Post #305

QUOTE (aaron king @ 7th Jul 2009, 02:25pm) *
Hi Tracy
way back late 60s early 70s there was a great singer who sang regulary at the Doncaster Club called Danny McLaughlin,he was brilliant singer ,I remember he was slightly built but what a voice,dont know anything about him nowadays but i am sure if you go into maryhill forums on here ,you will jog some memories and maybe more info good luck

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th Aug 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.