Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

18 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No One To Vote For, Election
DannyH
post 16th Aug 2017, 10:32pm
Post #241

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 16th Aug 2017, 08:10pm) *
You deduce, after that long tirade, that the fault is the EU's. Brilliant! :wacko:

Bilbo, I was hoping just for once you would post something meaningful which would be related to the topic. By that I mean you would come back with a reasoned counter argument.

You have posted umpteen posts which were just rants written by other people, and you have posted links written by other people.

You jump on one statement I made that manufacturing went abroad from the UK while we were in the EU. I am not blaming the EU. You are incabable of having a reasoned discussion. The topic is, NO ONE TO VOTE FOR.

So I will write out where my statement regarding the EU fits in with this topic.

NO ONE TO VOTE FOR. Why, because the politicians of the UK allowed our manufacturing to be taken out of this country, and they have no plans to bring manufacturing back here. We are now a Service Industries country, and ALL THE MAIN POLITICAL PARTIES IN THE UK have no plans to change it.

For some reason or other, anyone who opposes your views, is branded in a negative way at every opportunity by you. You claim that others on here are uneducated. Well I have been involved in debates with people who are far more educated than you will ever be. The one thing they all had in common was the intelligence to discuss matters in a civilised way. You sir are a waste of space, and I will not be wasting anymore of my time in any topics you are involved with, for the simple reason you arrogance is now uncontrollable. You have lost the plot, and you know what? You haven't told us the real reason why you post incessantly on these forums. It is just not natural.

Tell us in a reasoned manner, why you, who lives in Spain should be so worked up on a topic, where someone, posts he has no one to vote for. Why are you getting so worked up about it, particularly after having told the person to get out there and do the democratic thing, and vote.

What gives you the right to brand people who have different views from you, as being uneducated etc?

Danny Harrris
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zascot
post 17th Aug 2017, 02:58pm
Post #242

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 612
Hi Danny, there are a few of us who only now look in occasionally because of A holes like Bilbo. I left UK and have had a very successful life in Africa so I would not dream of giving advice never mind make statements of how people who live there should conduct themselves. Watched an old video " Benidorm" and immediately thought he would fit right in. No doubt he will make some derogatory comment on this but I will maybe see it in a month or two. A great board once but now on a par with most chat rooms.

--------------------
Take only photos. Leave only footprints. Kill only time.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 17th Aug 2017, 04:54pm
Post #243

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
QUOTE (zascot @ 17th Aug 2017, 04:58pm) *
Hi Danny, there are a few of us who only now look in occasionally because of A holes like Bilbo. I left UK and have had a very successful life in Africa so I would not dream of giving advice never mind make statements of how people who live there should conduct themselves. Watched an old video " Benidorm" and immediately thought he would fit right in. No doubt he will make some derogatory comment on this but I will maybe see it in a month or two. A great board once but now on a par with most chat rooms.

You are quite wrong. The Spain I live in is in a different world from Benidorm, thank heavens.

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
zascot
post 18th Aug 2017, 05:22am
Post #244

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 612
So Benidorm is not in Spain, silly me . I thought there was only one, I bow to your as normal superior knowledge.

--------------------
Take only photos. Leave only footprints. Kill only time.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 18th Aug 2017, 06:40am
Post #245

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (zascot @ 18th Aug 2017, 07:22am) *
So Benidorm is not in Spain, silly me . I thought there was only one, I bow to your as normal superior knowledge.

Now you're talking! Yes, you are incredibly silly, I agree.

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
kenb
post 18th Aug 2017, 08:22am
Post #246

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 11,294
bilbo do you have to be so cheeky and crass the gyour amigo wasuy was only telling the truth
about you that was a chance to find a new friend while your amigo is away

--------------------
WEY HEY

+Quote Post
angel
post 18th Aug 2017, 09:47am
Post #247

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,675
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 17th Aug 2017, 03:54pm) *
You are quite wrong. The Spain I live in is in a different world from Benidorm, thank heavens.

Bilbo , I have visited Benidorm a few times but only on a day trip,
because we would stay in the resort town of Albir which we prefered.
I always enjoyed the few times we were in Spain but I do prefer
the town of Fuengirola , that's more south and if it was an early spring
vacation , Fuengirola is quite a bit warmer .
Just a passing thought this morning over my tea and toast . smile.gif

--------------------
donate to your local food bank .
Pat.

+Quote Post
kenb
post 18th Aug 2017, 10:33am
Post #248

Mega City Key Holder
well doe angel deflection no1

--------------------
WEY HEY

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 19th Aug 2017, 11:33am
Post #249

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (zascot @ 18th Aug 2017, 06:22am) *

Of course Benidorm is in Spain Zascot, bilbo never said it wasn't, the point he was making was that Benidorm and where he lives is like comparing Blackpool with Stratford upon Avon, both in England but attract a different type of person.

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 19th Aug 2017, 01:15pm
Post #250

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 19th Aug 2017, 01:33pm) *
Of course Benidorm is in Spain Zascot, bilbo never said it wasn't, the point he was making was that Benidorm and where he lives is like comparing Blackpool with Stratford upon Avon, both in England but attract a different type of person.

Thank you, Jagz, but I´m not confident that Zascot has the desire or the ability to understand your clarification.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 19th Aug 2017, 01:32pm
Post #251

Mega City Key Holder
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/polit...s-a7421071.html

Oh dear, it seems as if the Tory vision of the future does not include those employment rights, which John.mcn never tires of telling us, that he has held long before the EU.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 19th Aug 2017, 04:28pm
Post #252

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 19th Aug 2017, 02:15pm) *
Thank you, Jagz, but I´m not confident that Zascot has the desire or the ability to understand your clarification.

I never thought about that bilbo, perhaps if i'd made a similar sneering comparison about me watching an old video about Soweto so he'll fit in perfectly in Johannesburg then he may have understood better.

What do you think? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
kenb
post 19th Aug 2017, 05:19pm
Post #253

Mega City Key Holder
well at least jags answered the question bilbos question isee blbo is back to his sneering selfevery one else is wrong except his new friend and of course bilbo only 4name calling this time from the big brave bileboy when you call someone a name it allows me to call you bileboy

--------------------
WEY HEY

+Quote Post
kenb
post 20th Aug 2017, 05:43am
Post #254

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 19th Aug 2017, 02:15pm) *

my "not confident" thats a new way to deflect a question then you ruin it by by name calling you can be polite to jagz when you going to learn polite to every one bile boy but we all know which campyou and your amigo are abuser of the year goes to bilbo using correct spelling to make sure no mistakes the award goes to bileboy

--------------------
WEY HEY

+Quote Post
carmella
post 25th Aug 2017, 11:17am
Post #255

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 58
I am having a laugh over my coffee today at this thread.

It is so funny how people can't see when someone is having a laugh. Zascot knew exactly what he was saying about Benidorm!

Zascot has been on these boards for many years, and it has always been worth reading his posts. I miss seeing him around.

--------------------
It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.
- Aristotle

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st Sep 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.