Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

> Posts With Envelopes
JimC
post 18th Jul 2014, 05:44pm
Post #1

Lord Provost
Member No.: 7,530
Not so much a problem but more of an inquiry, looking at the postings they all have little different coloured envelopes, I did look at the explanation below regarding the colours but nothing to indicate what the plain coloured envelope with a dot in the middle means. Any reason ????

All The Very Best.
JimC

--------------------
The most important thing in communication
is to hear what isn`t being said
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
d.c.
post 19th Jul 2014, 09:47am
Post #2

Super Lord Provost
Member No.: 19
JimC ... I could be wrong, but I think the envelope with a dot denotes a topic that you have already posted in.

Jupiter ... I haven't noticed any changes, is it possible you have altered a personal display setting ? I think I have done that before when I have clicked on the Options button instead of Add Reply or New Topic at the top of any topic. Try clicking on Options and check that Display Mode is set to Standard.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st Oct 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.