Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Blue Lagoon Cafe, personal
angel
post 7th Dec 2008, 02:02am
Post #31

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,675
QUOTE (AGNES & ROBERT @ 6th Dec 2008, 07:27pm) *
To Angel I can can remember there used to be a newspaper place there on Mitchell Lane it was either The Herald or The Daily Express those were the days when there was an Adelphi Hotel.Boot's and Arnott Simpsons good old days, my Wife and I went into a licensed restaurant in the lane it was just before Argyle St. fantastic soup.
......Agnes and Robert..... they are just wonderful memories to cherish and is,nt it wonderful how, such simple
things can remind us of lovely times........... Cheers tongue.gif

--------------------
donate to your local food bank .
Pat.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stillroom
post 27th Feb 2010, 09:41pm
Post #32

Special Visitor
Member No.: 8,022
QUOTE (marina @ 5th Nov 2005, 01:41pm) *
theres a blue lagoon opened up in shawlands recently, i like there chips, but im not a great lover of chippy food, id rather have an indian

my mum used to take me into a cafe near to the art galleries it was on a corner i think, dont think its there anymore though, when we went to visit her family in maryhill and i always got a bovril mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if i shut my eyes i can smell it and remember

the Orlando cafe was on the junction, when I was in Glasgow last year it had moved to the opposite side facing the galleries, I remember it 48 years ago!!

--------------------
Katie Bairdie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd Oct 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.