Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Glasgow Gang Observed
**dave61**
post 16th May 2014, 10:51pm
Post #16

QUOTE (yeahreally @ 26th May 2008, 11:06pm) *
The author of glasgow gang observed was my old Latin teacher who taught in St Augustine's Secondary Liddesdale Rd Milton about 1965/66. We found it really amusing when he came into class the next day after being disguised on TV news etc. , trying to deny it wasn't him!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dave61
post 16th May 2014, 11:06pm
Post #17

Unpacking
Member No.: 20,875
Whatever happened to John Bell, do you know. Also was Dick Stevenson's real name Jimmy Costello (of Yorkshire Ripper fame) ?

+Quote Post
*barbara b mcgregor*
post 11th Jun 2014, 06:28am
Post #18

William mcgregor the post is about a gangland book it has nothing to do with you trying to make a name for yourself by using family names to up your would be fantasy gangster status and to anyone else that's read this joke of a post by him hugh mcgregor was a good family man and does not deserve his good name ruined by this little would be cardboard gangster :thumbup:

+Quote Post
*Lorna mcgregor*
post 1st Dec 2015, 11:12am
Post #19

QUOTE (william mcgregor @ 2nd May 2014, 01:47am) *
The mad Spaniard was my dads cousin my dads name was Hugh (Shug) Mcgregor froom Cowcaddens otherwise known as the Shotgun King there's a photo on Google images when he was 20ish under Glasgow gansters Shotgun King it looks like a police efit lol. Just found it last week he died on my 25th birthday 2007 he was meant to meet Peter later on that night never forgave himself. GBNF the mad spaniard aka Peter Mcgregor and the Shotgun King aka Hugh Mcgregor.

Lorna mcgregor from the gilshy famous fingal street lol peters youngest sister best years of my life Peter has 2 sisters left there was 6 of us there is now 2 left i stay in Dumbarton now family is everything rest in peace Peter "the mad spaniard" my mother hated that lol xx

+Quote Post
flam
post 1st Dec 2015, 11:48am
Post #20

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,044
Hey William ..I remember the "Mad Spaniard" (RIP) being murdered, I believe it was around Vernon St /Bilsland Drive / Maryhill Road area,although I have never heard of the lad at that time

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th Sep 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.