Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost Friend From School
Raine
post 11th Feb 2018, 09:07am
Post #1

Unpacking
Member No.: 18,380
Hi there. I've been residing in Devon 28 years and planning to return to live in Glasgow where I lived until 30 years of age in the next year. I'm trying to locate my best friend from school but have no contact with anyone she may know. She may not even live in or near Glasgow anymore - but thought I'd give it a go? Her name was Frankie Horan, changing to Frankie Smlilie when she married. She had 2/3 kids. We went to St Pauls Primary School in Sandyhills (where we both lived in the East End). Then on to St Andrews Secondary in (Springboig?). I think she may have moved out to Hamilton. And there my knowledge ends. I have only good memories of her and her family - her mum (dead now) specially so. Any asssistance or leads would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th Feb 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.