Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Primary School, Former Pupils
Don C.
post 19th Oct 2013, 09:57pm
Post #1

Visitor
Member No.: 25,806
Hi Don Cairns here,Is there anyone out there, who went to St Louise Primary School in Arden Glasgow, from when it opened in ( 1958 till 1965 ) I lived in Arden, and was wondering if there where any former Pupils. to have a Reunion.

--------------------
Don S. Cairns
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mlconnelly
post 19th Oct 2013, 10:35pm
Post #2

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 9,809
Don, have you tried Friends Reunited or Facebook? Mary

+Quote Post
Don C.
post 20th Oct 2013, 06:12am
Post #3

Visitor
I am on both of them Mary, I can see some people on the Friends reunited, and have made contact with a couple of them, from Primary School, Had lunch with a friend and his wife, who are over from Australia, on Holiday,and his wife's sister the other week.
Thanks for that Mary, speak to you soon, Don

--------------------
Don S. Cairns

+Quote Post
*Dorothy mcghee*
post 25th Feb 2014, 07:50pm
Post #4

I went to st Louise from 1960 to 1970.

+Quote Post
Don C.
post 2nd Apr 2014, 12:15pm
Post #5

Visitor
Hi Dorothy where did you stay in Arden ( I was at St. Louise from 1958 till 1965 ) lived next door to Miss Thoms ( 72 Kyleakin Road )

--------------------
Don S. Cairns

+Quote Post
*Jim McLaughlin*
post 17th Sep 2014, 02:12am
Post #6

QUOTE (Don C. @ 2nd Apr 2014, 12:32pm) *
Hi Dorothy where did you stay in Arden ( I was at St. Louise from 1958 till 1965 ) lived next door to Miss Thoms ( 72 Kyleakin Road )

Hi Don, I lived at 19 Kilvaxter Drive and we used to play football together. We may have been in the same class some of the time but I think you were a year ahead of me

+Quote Post
Don C.
post 19th Nov 2014, 03:45pm
Post #7

Visitor
Hi Jim, Long time no see, sorry for not getting back to you, not been on for some time now, are you still in Glasgow, My E-mail, address is ( doncairns@ymail.com ) if you want to get in touch (y)

--------------------
Don S. Cairns

+Quote Post
gardenqueen
post 19th Nov 2014, 05:49pm
Post #8

Super City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,280
I think it is such a shame that Friends Reunited isn't as efficient or popular as it used to be. I got back in touch with a few school friends through it but now I think it has (almost) died a death.

I am desperate to get in touch with someone I once knew but can't find anything on them (not from my school). It was my first port of call but it just isn't as popular.

+Quote Post
**Michelle**
post 11th Mar 2015, 04:31pm
Post #9

Hello,

I went to the school back in 1981 was looking to go see what things look like now any advise on where to stay?

Michelle

+Quote Post
*Joe carroll*
post 16th Dec 2015, 12:35pm
Post #10

QUOTE (donc @ 19th Oct 2013, 10:05pm) *
Hi Don Cairns here,Is there anyone out there, who went to St Louise Primary School in Arden Glasgow, from when it opened in ( 1958 till 1965 ) I lived in Arden, and was wondering if there where any former Pupils. to have a Reunion.

Hi , i was at st.louise primary from 1958 to 1965 , stayed at 6.kilmartin place , joe carroll.

+Quote Post
*Andreana Phillips37*
post 1st Jun 2016, 08:38pm
Post #11

Hi Iam looking for any information on an Alexander Young who stayed in Arden back in the fifties he had a young son and daughter that would have went to school in the area but I'm not sure which school or even when and if they moved away Alex was a painter for the council and a part time ambulance man woyuld be glad if anyone could help.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th Dec 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.