Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

700 Pages V  « < 252 253 254 255 256 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Whit Ye Dae'in The Day?, Tell whit wee adventure ye've goat on the day?
lindamac
post 28th May 2009, 02:45am
Post #3796

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 3,807
QUOTE (stratson @ 28th May 2009, 07:02am) *
Sounds like a nice weekend Joyce,it recharges the batteries for the week's work.
Today I did the ASDA food shopping, taxi home. Did not get all I needed so doing the Silverburn tomorrow, if weather nice will then go to my allotment the allotment. Just love being there, in the nice weather all of my colleagues have a good old natter over out afternoon tea.
Apparently at weekend will be 25c so we will be heading down the coast.
Gosh, almost forgot, have the hairdresser tomorrow, talk of "Senior Moments"

wub.gif Awwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Stratson my wee dearhearted freend that seems so unfair to hear yees ur awe excitit tae hae 25 degrees & are awe ready tae invade the beach ,I was shocked actualy, I seem to forget how privalaged we are here in Australia,we are currently sitting on the 24-25 degrees yet we are awe moaning we are cauld,1st day of winters on Monday tae,disney seem ferr tae you Wegies attawe sure it disney?I hope ye get plenty mer days of 25 degrees & upwards wee pal ye sure deserve that wee extra time at yer allottment Stratson thinking of ye & hoping yer summers kind tae yees awe.Yer sure right Ive been blue bum flying aroon this hoose making sure everythings done, Got ma hair done yesterday,My brothers room is awe ready & ahm wishing the days away [accept saturday ,awe go oot tae dinner & pictures with Penny & her Mr Dainty]untill it is tuesday June 2nd at 6.40am at Brisbane airport.Oh Happy days are here again tra la la lala le la lala laugh.gif

--------------------
Ye Cin Take The Lassie Oota Glesga But Ye Cannae Take Glesga Oota The Lassie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anne1
post 28th May 2009, 08:42am
Post #3797

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,001
Having a fairly quiet day getting my hair cut for the holidays ,my sister is coming for lunch and going to finish my packing for the holidays roll on Monday then it will be up up and away yippee laugh.gif

--------------------
ANNWAN

+Quote Post
joycewilson
post 28th May 2009, 04:49pm
Post #3798

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,109
Hi all, Well not long up as I was working last night.
Got a friend from work STILL decorating for me rolleyes.gif ....never mind the hall should be finished this weekend then its just the living room...looks like the weather will be nice then eh stratson?
Prob spend my time washing so I can get it out lol x

+Quote Post
Heather
post 28th May 2009, 09:38pm
Post #3799

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 664
Not so much about what I did today but what I did tonight.

It was our 11yrs old g'daughter Confirmation tonight and I was very pleased to be her Sponsor.

Everything went well and the Chapel was packed to the doors.
The Bishop is so patient, after the Confirmations and Mass he cheerfullly stands there so all the children, Sponsors and parents can have a picture taken with him.
There where 56 children getting Confirmed so the poor soul must be worn out, never mind I'm sure God will bless him. laugh.gif

--------------------
Heather.......I'm tartan. Alba gu Brath. Saor Alba

+Quote Post
Anne1
post 29th May 2009, 06:18am
Post #3800

Mega City Key Holder
well today I am of to Town Centre to change our money into EUROS and then Monday 4am we are of to Sunny Sunny Spain, so looking forward to it, roll on Monday yippee laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
ANNWAN

+Quote Post
joycewilson
post 29th May 2009, 09:34am
Post #3801

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,109
Have a brill holiday Anne1.
Just off to bed soon after my nightshift...hope you all have anice day xxxxxxxx

+Quote Post
Anne1
post 29th May 2009, 09:11pm
Post #3802

Mega City Key Holder
Joyce hope all goes well for your mum on Tuesday at the hospital

--------------------
ANNWAN

+Quote Post
Anne1
post 30th May 2009, 06:40am
Post #3803

Mega City Key Holder
A busy wee day ahead for me all the last minute bits and pieces but will still make time for coffee with my friend then my daughter and I will go to bingo this afternoon[where my daughter won 150 last night] so will try my luck today , thank god am no depending on a win for my spends,] then tonight family coming over for Nevs birthday as we will be away tomorrow when it falls.
We fly out at 6.15am so looking forward to it, laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
ANNWAN

+Quote Post
stratson
post 30th May 2009, 10:47am
Post #3804

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,660
Your a very busy woman Anne. Your sounding fit. Good Luck at your Bingo. x biggrin.gif

--------------------
"WELCOME TO MY WORLD"

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 30th May 2009, 10:49pm
Post #3805

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,972
a went shopping for a wee small luggage trolley and a got one and a spent a few bob on rubbish but a got a great bargain tescos were selling all there sun lotions for six pence yes six pence ya beauty

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
murn
post 31st May 2009, 04:32am
Post #3806

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 4,825
had a nice day visiting with my big sister, god kin that wuman cheer yee up wub.gif

Spent most of the day teaching her how tae use her laptop, again. She could not understand why it she couldnae get her email or onto the internet. Told her it might help if she plugged her router back in tongue.gif she had unplugged it while dusting.

+Quote Post
lindamac
post 31st May 2009, 06:17am
Post #3807

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 3,807
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 28th May 2009, 07:11pm) *
Having a fairly quiet day getting my hair cut for the holidays ,my sister is coming for lunch and going to finish my packing for the holidays roll on Monday then it will be up up and away yippee laugh.gif

Happy Holidays tae yer good self & yer doll of a man Nev Annewann,ahve warntSpain yer coming & fur thum tae cool doon the sangria jugs etc & make sure yeev got somewhere tae play bingo & win a wee prize pal cheers tae you N Nev hen have a fab time we shall miss ye oan here.Love Linda xxx PS My brother arrives here Tuesday then it is awe gonnae be oan full steam ahead ahl be rushed affa ma feet jist holidaying tae. LOL biggrin.gif

--------------------
Ye Cin Take The Lassie Oota Glesga But Ye Cannae Take Glesga Oota The Lassie

+Quote Post
stratson
post 31st May 2009, 07:01am
Post #3808

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,660
Going to a B.B.Q. , having a rest day. In evening will call at gardens to hose ground and water my greenhouse. Right now back to bed after my porridge and a coffee.
biggrin.gif

--------------------
"WELCOME TO MY WORLD"

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 31st May 2009, 01:23pm
Post #3809

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,972
im going to re pack my things as sombody said roll the clothes up and pack them I am taking a tobi travel iron so if creased a can iron them out so am going to be on and of pooter oh am getting more and more excited every day as the clock is ticking woohoo laugh.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
Lennox
post 31st May 2009, 01:50pm
Post #3810

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,288
Rolling is good Stuarty and so is using tissue paper if you have any layit on they clothes , then fold or roll them.. Do you not have an iron in the cabin ?

--------------------

You don't have to live next door, to be a friend !

+Quote Post

700 Pages V  « < 252 253 254 255 256 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th Dec 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.