Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sibblings/rivalry/blameshifting Etc, Brothers or Sisters set up tae faw
lindamac
post 5th Dec 2006, 06:49am
Post #1

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 3,807
rolleyes.gif Dae yees mind o the days when we wurr wee & big brothers or sisters blamed ye furr anythin & everythin haha.

My family consisted of 5 brothers & 1 big sister,Big sis lived away frae hame as she was 16yrs older,ocht the heckle&Jeckyles a hudd oan this earth with 5 big brothers who stole ma dinner drank ma juice blamed me furr spills chills & frills of many a description hahaha laugh.gif one day my 2 older brothers closest to my age joined me & bought an iced Albert cake & crisps & irnbru of course(we chipped in pocket money tae hae a wee party of oor ain.

I was always suspecting of why every time we did this there would be bits amiss or irnbru evaporatit as they telt me haha & the 2 brothers kept the goodys in there bedroom where I was never allowed to go to Hmmmmmmm.

It was when oor mammy had a wee party tae fairwell Neil,me & my wee kids afore we went to Australia that awe the lifetimes of pranks unsolved came oot. They finaly brought me solution to the biggest mystery of them all.

They had telt me when I questioned them as to why was there a bite oot o our albert cake teeth marks included ? & a stack o ginger missin?, that em well ,oor German sheperd dog Major dunn it & had also knocked over the ginger tae & the cap leaked oot slowly & soaked awe the wardrobe which they even gave me evidence furr when they pult me intae thurr room & showed me wet on the wardrobes flair & cream was oan the duggs whiskers haha.

I was astonished as well as a stupit overtrustin wean haha tae their delight,when they proceeded tae tell me they planned a water spill & smudged cream onto majors snout & whiskers oan purpose(a clever risk worth the taking ) a fool hardy prank they thought to allow them an extra couple of bites of cake withoot me haha talk aboot cis crimes investigations they two brothers were able tae have been the worlds greatest myth creators & busters of all times haha

I had the last laughs though as I pretended tae be unforgiving & slagged them furr taking advantage of a wee wean like that & oh how bad brothers they were to enjoy my love & my thoughts of them both as my heroes when in fact they wurr con artists how terrible of them! I kept it up untill 5 seconds afore a walked through the gateway to catch my plane awe a was delighted furr the bittersweet revenge hahaha(it was 1 more day afore I left & they stewed oh boy oh boy they sweatit hahaha)

--------------------
Ye Cin Take The Lassie Oota Glesga But Ye Cannae Take Glesga Oota The Lassie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stuarty
post 5th Dec 2006, 04:30pm
Post #2

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 1,972
my three big brothers still treat me as a child and still call me the wean what a life but its nice to be loved by my lovley brothers an although we are miles apart we still muddle in for one and other so thanks my big brothers you are all one in a million different ways wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
gie me a wee minite

+Quote Post
Avril
post 5th Dec 2006, 11:55pm
Post #3

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 3,509
I only have one big brother and no more siblings. He is 4 years older than me, we have always been close and I think the world of him! When he comes over from USA, it's as if we've never been apart. He always looked out for me when we were young, even though I must have been a pain to him at times. I remember him patiently sitting and teaching me the alphabet when I was about 5, teaching me how to tell the time and reading me stories. I'm afraid it was the other way round with me, he took the blame for me many a time! I love my big brother so much and we keep in touch regularly. He's simply the best!!!!!

--------------------
BOOKS..What's For Ye, Won't Go By Ye/Chasin' that Carrot/Mammograms Save Lives/Time Makes Changes/Treachery and Triumph...TV DRAMA..Broken Promises ...website www.avrilsaunders.co.uk

+Quote Post
RonD
post 7th Dec 2006, 12:59am
Post #4

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 2,783
Ah wiz the baby! as ma Ma said "some Baby!" It felt like ah hud six panrents as ma older siblings were aye sendin' fer messages usually a package of fags etc. Ah hud tae go, since they wurr workin'!!!!
Ma Maw used send me oon' next door tae Mrs. Shields wi' the paers and amgazines that she hud read. Mrs. Shileds wiz always goods and wud gie me a creamcookie or the like. Wan day my next two older brohterssaw me wi' the cookie they said gie's some, ah said naw!
they said how about if ye gie that wan today and when ye go the morra ye cin huv a tae yer sel' Ah said awright!!! They never let me forget that deal, mind yeah wiz 4 year old! Ah didnae huv it too bad since ah wiz the youngest and born efter the war, when some o' my sibs were workin' and addin' tae the household money. Some o' them knew some hungry times when ma Dad wiz laid off the mine before the war. they lived oan chips fur three weeks oot o' the goodness o' a neighbouring farmer.

--------------------
Bad luck, emotional blackmail, soppy sentiments, no matter what ! The chain letter stops here!

+Quote Post
lindamac
post 12th Dec 2006, 04:20am
Post #5

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 3,807
biggrin.gif sweetly endearing wee story Rdem thanks furr sharing it with us glad others were in good fettle tae.

--------------------
Ye Cin Take The Lassie Oota Glesga But Ye Cannae Take Glesga Oota The Lassie

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th Nov 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.