Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Images Of Lyon Street
Rating 5 V
poppy1
post 13th Jul 2014, 04:13pm
Post #1

Unpacking
Member No.: 26,364
i was born in 28 lyon st my name is joan crawford mother was a wheeler dealer
my god mother was sadie linnie my mother was jeanie cairns -o-hara or tognarelli
does anyone know my mother she had a lot of friends mostly hard men joe o hara was one of them dont get me wrong she was only pals with them joe used to visit when drunk have a barney then apoligise the next day. when i think of joe he was really nice .but a lot of people were afraid of him.
iv not been able to get a photo of lyon st or lilac place where my dad wuggy came from does any one have any photos thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
poppy1
post 14th Jul 2014, 04:13pm
Post #2

Unpacking
i knew your mum joe was her namesakehe smashed her window and the next day came apoligised and brought a glazer with him to fix the window how is that for a hard man
katy

+Quote Post
poppy1
post 3rd Sep 2014, 04:34pm
Post #3

Unpacking
QUOTE (poppy1 @ 14th Jul 2014, 05:30pm) *
i knew your mum joe was her namesakehe smashed her window and the next day came apoligised and brought a glazer with him to fix the window how is that for a hard man
katy

did you know of a tam mckay from around maryh rolleyes.gif ill he was another hard man he went by the name of knife mckay in the 60s

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th Nov 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.