Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

198 Pages V  « < 196 197 198  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uk Independence Referendum - Brexit, Yes or No on EU membership
Rating 1 V
JAGZ1876
post 23rd Jul 2017, 07:07pm
Post #2956

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 23rd Jul 2017, 03:18pm) *
Not sure if Jagz has this on his acceptable new source list..yet wink.gif

I don't have a problem with where you get your sources, it is you that has the problem and complains when someone posts a link from a pro indy source as though it is irrelevant while you post links to pro union newspapers and accept their spin and bias as fact.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 23rd Jul 2017, 08:48pm
Post #2957

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,545

LOL absolute garbage, when you kept saying the GERS figures were made up I asked for your source several times for you to reply WoS. That is not proof, and 'I said so. Since then you have refused to post proof of any of your figures so we are left to just accept that you make them up. Look at your newest one, 85%, where did you get that figure, you wont tell us and instead come out with prove me wrong crap. That is just a diversion to the simple fact that you have none or that it is wrong, if you have it then post it for everyone to see.

Pro Union, LMAO. Posting what is happening in the world and current is just posting news. When you mentioned the nurse the other day just to boast about the wages of Scottish nurses being higher I posted excerpts from both the NHS handbook and the Royal college of nursing that said otherwise, are you now claiming these groups are pro Yoon?
The poll you posted the other week from the Nat onal was just plain garbage and unbelievable yet you believed it, it did not take me long to find the actual source and not only debunk the headline it showed the exact opposite to what you and they said.

Like the GERS figures, you hold up or tear down the hated/loved MSM when it suits your view. If you had not used the Express or Telegraph then I would have used another site to post the news. Now that you now seem to think that I must read the paper to post links I opted to post the last article from the Sun because I have read that, though i could have posted the same story from other sites.

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 23rd Jul 2017, 09:18pm
Post #2958

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
Jagz,
Attached File(s)
Attached File  fogleg27.mp3 ( 26.06K )

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 24th Jul 2017, 10:46am
Post #2959

Mega City Key Holder
laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 25th Jul 2017, 12:55pm
Post #2960

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
Ach, what does this guy know?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit...d-a7858586.html

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 25th Jul 2017, 06:42pm
Post #2961

Mega City Key Holder

For those who love polls here's one from Yougov

Poll data here

--------------------
“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 26th Jul 2017, 11:51pm
Post #2962

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 25th Jul 2017, 07:42pm) *
For those who love polls here's one from Yougov

Poll data here

As you know John i'm no lover of of polls, but what will you do when your Westminster betters start making changes and concessions that totally erode the whole point of you voting leave?

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 27th Jul 2017, 07:06pm
Post #2963

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 26th Jul 2017, 11:51pm) *
As you know John i'm no lover of of polls, but what will you do when your Westminster betters start making changes and concessions that totally erode the whole point of you voting leave?

Yet you seem to be quite happy to post ones from the Nat onal when you think it backs up your argument. How did that go again? I have posted the data for anyone to read and come to their own conclusion

If by 'your Westminster' you mean that I participate in the elections of candidates to represent me then that makes Westminster yours as well unless you did not vote, it also makes it the SNP's as not only do they stand for election there, they take up seats and fill in their very large expenses claims for going.
If it's just another one of your pathetic wee games then I'm thinking the 60 you recently celebrated was not your age but your IQ.

On my referendum ballot paper I had one question and two options, I selected the Leave one and placed my X. My reasons for doing so are posted here in this forum

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 27th Jul 2017, 07:45pm
Post #2964

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 27th Jul 2017, 08:06pm) *
Yet you seem to be quite happy to post ones from the Nat onal when you think it backs up your argument. How did that go again? I have posted the data for anyone to read and come to their own conclusion

If by 'your Westminster' you mean that I participate in the elections of candidates to represent me then that makes Westminster yours as well unless you did not vote, it also makes it the SNP's as not only do they stand for election there, they take up seats and fill in their very large expenses claims for going.
If it's just another one of your pathetic wee games then I'm thinking the 60 you recently celebrated was not your age but your IQ.

On my referendum ballot paper I had one question and two options, I selected the Leave one and placed my X. My reasons for doing so are posted here in this forum

I take any polls with a pinch of salt.

I never expected an answer from so you never disappointed, i see you're never short of an insult though.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post 27th Jul 2017, 08:02pm
Post #2965

Mega City Key Holder

I gave you two options as to what you meant with the 'your Westminster' you opted for the one where you were playing silly wee games. Odd that dont ya think

I did answer, did you expect a range of answers to suit every tiny negotiated point that may or may not happen in the next two years. The UK will leave the EU, that is the question we were asked and the majority voted to leave so it's obvious that is what I expect.

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 10:20am
Post #2966

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 27th Jul 2017, 09:02pm) *
the UK will leave the EU, that is the question we were asked and the majority voted to leave so it's obvious that is what I expect.

I think you're going to be in for a major disappointment.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post Y'day, 05:53pm
Post #2967

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 28th Jul 2017, 10:20am) *
I think you're going to be in for a major disappointment.

Why, do you think the politicians will conspire with each other and unelected bodies to ignore the democratic process that returned a leave vote?
If so then that would really screw up any hope of any other referenda on these islands.
Also if the result was ignored then you better be prepared for the rise of UKIP or even some unsavoury parties that are pretty popular in Europe

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 06:42pm
Post #2968

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 28th Jul 2017, 06:53pm) *
Why, do you think the politicians will conspire with each other and unelected bodies to ignore the democratic process that returned a leave vote?

No, i just think that it will be a shambles as we can already see with Davis backtracking on all the chest beating before the talks began.

+Quote Post
john.mcn
post Y'day, 10:11pm
Post #2969

Mega City Key Holder

If the EU accepts the democratic decision that the UK is leaving and that we do not have to bend to their will then talks should progress. If it was down to me we would be prepared to say F U, but then I'm not a diplomat.

--------------------
Mikhail Gorbachev

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Today, 09:38am
Post #2970

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 28th Jul 2017, 11:11pm) *
If it was down to me we would be prepared to say F U, but then I'm not a diplomat.

I'm sure you would, but would the rest of the World want to deal with a UK if it did?

+Quote Post

198 Pages V  « < 196 197 198
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th Jul 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.