Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

282 Pages V  « < 280 281 282  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uk Independence Referendum - Brexit, Yes or No on EU membership
Rating 3 V
Kemedian
post Y'day, 03:28pm
Post #4216

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 25,884
And she's won!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49076118

She took no time to get stuck in to Sturgeon, Farage, Boris et al over their respective destructive campaigns to break up the UK.

Go Jo!

Do us proud. thumbup.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 04:00pm
Post #4217

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 22nd Jul 2019, 01:42pm) *
She's got as much right to speak as a Scot as any other. Thankfully your narrow view is not a popular one, because I don't hear other nationalists I know questioning her 'Scottishness'

You mentioned her "Scottish voice" so i have every right to question it, she certainly doesn't speak up for Scotland and lies on TV interview about what Scotland wants, and the only other "nationalists" you know are of your fellow British variety. yes.gif

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 04:05pm
Post #4218

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 22nd Jul 2019, 04:28pm) *
And she's won!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49076118

She took no time to get stuck in to Sturgeon, Farage, Boris et al over their respective destructive campaigns to break up the UK.

Go Jo!

Do us proud. thumbup.gif

What did she say about the FM?

And what difference do you expect from a leader of the fourth largest Westminster party, and what will happen when she loses her seat at the next Westminster election?

What could she possibly do to make you proud? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post Y'day, 06:02pm
Post #4219

Mega City Key Holder
Being the leader of the fourth largest political party is a magnificent achievement. We should already be proud of her, and I wish her lots of luck. Anything could happen at an election in this current heightened environment, where norms and expectations are hard to judge.

What I can say for certain is that Jo's 'Scottishness' or lack of it as you keep bringing up, was not an issue for the thousands of Lib Dem members who voted for her.

Only uber-nationalists like yourself make that an issue. Disgraceful. And thankfully limited to a small minority. I doubt you'll get much support for your view.

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 06:11pm
Post #4220

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 22nd Jul 2019, 07:02pm) *
Being the leader of the fourth largest political party is a magnificent achievement. We should already be proud of her, and I wish her lots of luck. Anything could happen at an election in this current heightened environment, where norms and expectations are hard to judge.

What I can say for certain is that Jo's 'Scottishness' or lack of it as you keep bringing up, was not an issue for the thousands of Lib Dem members who voted for her.

Only uber-nationalists like yourself make that an issue. Disgraceful. And thankfully limited to a small minority. I doubt you'll get much support for your view.

Unlike you i'm not here to take part in a popularity contest Kem, and why are you proud of her and why should i be proud of her?

As for "Jo's 'Scottishness' or lack of it as you keep bringing up, was not an issue for the thousands of Lib Dem members who voted for her".

That'll be because the vast majority who voted for he aren't Scottish and couldn't give a toss about Scotland.

"Uber nationalist" oh dear, anyone who disagrees with you get's insulted now, are you taking over from Danny? wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post Y'day, 06:44pm
Post #4221

Mega City Key Holder
There's a chump on Twitter who like you wants to make his country great again. Like you he also maliciously politicises the nationality of others. It worked for him last time and he's been at it again lately.

Jo also took aim at him today. clap.gif

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 07:47pm
Post #4222

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 22nd Jul 2019, 07:44pm) *
There's a chump on Twitter who like you wants to make his country great again. Like you he also maliciously politicises the nationality of others. It worked for him last time and he's been at it again lately.

Jo also took aim at him today. clap.gif

I know i'm wasting my time as you haven't answered any of my questions, but who was the "chump on Twitter" and when did i maliciously politicises the nationality of others"?

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 07:50pm
Post #4223

Mega City Key Holder
So is she going to be the new darling of British Nationalism for the Scottish MSM now that Colonel Davidson has gone AWOL yet again? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
wombat
post Y'day, 08:01pm
Post #4224

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196

wink.gif the powers that be like a fresh young face to peddle their policies JAGZ

but at the end of the day its the same old same old rolleyes.gif

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
Kemedian
post Y'day, 08:21pm
Post #4225

Mega City Key Holder
Jo is anything but the same old.

The Party she now leads has the unanimous support of those of us who would like to STOP both Governments from declaring independence. yes.gif

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post Y'day, 10:41pm
Post #4226

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 22nd Jul 2019, 09:21pm) *
Jo is anything but the same old.

The Party she now leads has the unanimous support of those of us who would like to STOP both Governments from declaring independence. yes.gif

She has the same old tired LibDem lies, and she'll (like Nick Clegg) jump into bed with the Tories at the first fluttering of Johnsons eyelashes.

Same old British nationalism, she's no friend of Scotland.

+Quote Post
ashfield
post Today, 06:44am
Post #4227

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
The person who does the signwriting, changing the name on the Limp/Dims leaders door, must be the busiest around rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post

282 Pages V  « < 280 281 282
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd Jul 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.