Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

1425 Pages V  « < 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scottish Independence, About voting yes/no
Rating 4 V
carmella
post 14th Jun 2019, 09:15am
Post #21256

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 58
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 13th Jun 2019, 09:43pm) *
I don't think Ash was scathing in your opinions Carmella you are perfectly entitled to your view, he was making a point about avoiding answering questions (you're not Ruth Davidson are you? laugh.gif ) and your Tory party are ripping themselves apart at the moment with all the in fighting and disagreements so it's a bit rich of you to slur SNP voters (although i don't know if Ash is one) and why do you not like the way the Holyrood parliament do things?

I don’t like any of the personalities in the Scottish parliament and I don’t like most of their policies, but don’t dislike them all. Incidentally, I was not talking about ashfield being scathing towards me in any post, I was talking about his general posting style towards anyone who (like you) disagrees with him.

I also have criticisms of Tory party members, and I am certain that anyone who supports the Scottish parliament, will also have certain ccriticisms, that is life. But let there be no misunderstanding, I won’t allow my standards or opinions to be brought down by you or anyone else.

You have been far more arrogant towards me for my opinions and beliefs than I have ever been with you.

--------------------
It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.
- Aristotle
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 14th Jun 2019, 10:14am
Post #21257

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (ashfield @ 14th Jun 2019, 08:53am) *
Sorry JAGZ, me voting for the SNP is a secret so I'm not telling you about it rolleyes.gif

Between yourself and the ballot box, i perfectly understand. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 14th Jun 2019, 10:23am
Post #21258

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (carmella @ 14th Jun 2019, 10:15am) *
I don’t like any of the personalities in the Scottish parliament and I don’t like most of their policies, but don’t dislike them all. Incidentally, I was not talking about ashfield being scathing towards me in any post, I was talking about his general posting style towards anyone who (like you) disagrees with him.

I also have criticisms of Tory party members, and I am certain that anyone who supports the Scottish parliament, will also have certain ccriticisms, that is life. But let there be no misunderstanding, I won’t allow my standards or opinions to be brought down by you or anyone else.

You have been far more arrogant towards me for my opinions and beliefs than I have ever been with you.

I don't like to give any of our elected politicians the term "personalities", which "policies" don't you (or do) like?

I honestly don't mean to give an "arrogant" impression toward you Carmella, but since this is a discussion board i don't think asking you a question about something you've posted as being "scathing" in any way.

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 14th Jun 2019, 05:12pm
Post #21259

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 6,611
QUOTE (carmella @ 14th Jun 2019, 10:15am) *

Oh dear, I’m cut to the quick rolleyes.gif

It would seem, since you don’t have Bilbos to vent your spleen at, that you’ve decided to target me instead. Go right ahead if it makes you feel better yes.gif

We’re still not fooled by your attempts at deflection though.

--------------------
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans (Woody Allen)

+Quote Post
carmella
post 14th Jun 2019, 05:25pm
Post #21260

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 14th Jun 2019, 11:23am) *
I don't like to give any of our elected politicians the term "personalities", which "policies" don't you (or do) like?

I honestly don't mean to give an "arrogant" impression toward you Carmella, but since this is a discussion board i don't think asking you a question about something you've posted as being "scathing" in any way.

Good for you I should have mentioned this several pages back, and also in UK discussion since this is going off topic. I have always entitled you to your opinion. I have answered many questions in the past, and if you can’t see the light of day, there is nothing I can add, or put another way, I have no intention of trying to change your mind.

We are all entitled, without explanation to others who we vote for. I have never had any objections to you voting for who you choose. It is a personal choice. As it is for others.

You pays your money and you takes your chance. People with strong views tend to join parties, and not fence sit so I have always assumed you are a paid up member with strong opinions.

No need to answer that quuestion incidentally!

--------------------
It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.
- Aristotle

+Quote Post
carmella
post 14th Jun 2019, 05:29pm
Post #21261

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (ashfield @ 14th Jun 2019, 06:12pm) *
Oh dear, I’m cut to the quick rolleyes.gif

It would seem, since you don’t have Bilbos to vent your spleen at, that you’ve decided to target me instead. Go right ahead if it makes you feel better yes.gif

We’re still not fooled by your attempts at deflection though.

Ashfield you hold no interest for me. You don’t post as often as Jagz or anywhere near as much as others including Bilbo, so don’t flatter yourself. I hardly notice you, and have ignored most of your posts.

--------------------
- Aristotle

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 14th Jun 2019, 06:34pm
Post #21262

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (carmella @ 14th Jun 2019, 06:29pm) *
Ashfield you hold no interest for me. You don’t post as often as Jagz or anywhere near as much as others including Bilbo, so don’t flatter yourself. I hardly notice you, and have ignored most of your posts.

If that's the case why did you take issue with my posting style wacko.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
carmella
post 14th Jun 2019, 06:48pm
Post #21263

Mega City Key Holder
The answer is obvious.

--------------------
- Aristotle

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 15th Jun 2019, 10:39am
Post #21264

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (carmella @ 14th Jun 2019, 06:25pm) *
People with strong views tend to join parties, and not fence sit

So have you decided who you'll vote for as leader of the Conservative and Unionist party yet Carmella?

Don't sit on the fence. wink.gif

+Quote Post
ashfield
post 15th Jun 2019, 05:12pm
Post #21265

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 15th Jun 2019, 11:39am) *
So have you decided who you'll vote for as leader of the Conservative and Unionist party yet Carmella?

Don't sit on the fence. wink.gif

JAGZ, the answer is obvious (apparently eyebrow.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 15th Jun 2019, 08:47pm
Post #21266

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (ashfield @ 15th Jun 2019, 06:12pm) *

Boris 'Obvious' Johnson laugh.gif

+Quote Post
wombat
post 15th Jun 2019, 08:48pm
Post #21267

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
QUOTE (ashfield @ 15th Jun 2019, 05:12pm) *

laugh.gif BLOATED BURLINGTON BORIS yes.gif

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
wombat
post 15th Jun 2019, 08:51pm
Post #21268

Mega City Key Holder
laugh.gif laugh.gif from bow

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 15th Jun 2019, 09:45pm
Post #21269

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (wombat @ 15th Jun 2019, 09:48pm) *
laugh.gif BLOATED BURLINGTON BORIS yes.gif

Nice to know Boris has impressed the colonies. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
wombat
post 15th Jun 2019, 09:52pm
Post #21270

Mega City Key Holder
laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

1425 Pages V  « < 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd Jul 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.