Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trash Nightclub In Glasgow, help
*Alana*
post 14th Sep 2004, 07:06pm
Post #1

ok then i need some help for this saturday coming on the nightclub Trash.People say it is for unders but how under?i'm 13 soon but wanting to go to the dancing now but if only i could get more information on trash that would be great any advice?
i heared the queues are really bad ! can you please get back to me before saturday that would be great !
thnx Alana x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Catherine
post 14th Sep 2004, 10:13pm
Post #2

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 57
Hi Alana,
Is the nightclub called Trash?
Why don't ye phone them and ask what the age limit is?
Jist say, "Hallo, Could ye tell me what age ye have to be to get into the nightclub?
They'll tell ye....and there's a good chance they wont be there through the day, so phone in the evening when someone will be around.
Good luck, LOVED the dancin masel at your age biggrin.gif

--------------------
Oh ahv jist fun anither button...

+Quote Post
GG
post 14th Sep 2004, 11:32pm
Post #3

Administrator
Group Icon
Member No.: 1
Hi Alana,

At 12 years old, you are too young to gain entry to any under-18s club, as they are for teenagers only. Having said that I would strongly advise that if you are intending going any time in the future that you that you show the article below to your parents before you go:

Link Expired.

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun when you do go.

GG.

This post has been edited by GG: 7th Jan 2007, 02:28pm

--------------------
Help: Register :: Login :: Forgot password? :: gg@glasgowguide.co.uk

+Quote Post
*Jas*
post 20th Sep 2004, 05:46pm
Post #4

hi ma name is jas and i heard of trash the unders and i think it sounds sick (kool). i am 14 and i was wonderin if that is ok for the age limit and also when it starts and when it ends ?

+Quote Post
Melody
post 20th Sep 2004, 05:56pm
Post #5

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 235
Sorry to be a killjoy here, but I would advise all you teenagers to be very careful indeed regarding these clubs for unders. There is often more trouble in these places than in the adult ones.
Be very careful and make sure your parents or guardians know exactly where you intend going, heed the words off GG there.
Better safe than sorry. smile.gif

+Quote Post
wee mags
post 21st Sep 2004, 12:14am
Post #6

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 12
well Melody am another killjoy ,for today you must be very careful of where you go and who you are with ,and I hope you do tell your parents or some one when you go ,its not such a good world out there, sad.gif

--------------------
fae Maryhill noo the USA

+Quote Post
Tom
post 21st Sep 2004, 06:41pm
Post #7

Super Resident
Member No.: 65
Mags I see you posted at 1.30 am isn't that kind of early to be on the board.By the way did you receive my emails,still waiting for a rep;y.
Tom

+Quote Post
*Ash*
post 22nd Sep 2004, 06:35pm
Post #8

Hey Every1 Trash is gr8, i'm 13 and i got in2 the underz but i advise u to not start throwin cups of water at ur m8t's cause i got thrown out cause of it lol (hot guys are there whoo hooo!)

+Quote Post
*Guest_Sarah*
post 2nd Oct 2004, 11:19pm
Post #9

Hi i am a regular at trash u need 2 b 14 2 get in relly but ther is definetly wee 12 and 13 year olds there. its really good but u will be fine if you are mature not a wee gigly overly loud wee girl lol you wil get in no bother. the music is all rnb dancehall hip hop and there is a gr8 atmosphere. big que but unless you get in str8 away like me! biggrin.gif lol hope i helpd xxx it starts at 5.30 finishes at 9.30 kk

+Quote Post
Catherine
post 3rd Oct 2004, 03:40am
Post #10

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 57
laugh.gif ...Cool...........Keep the heid, keep somethin for the imagination an be safe! Safety in numbers an aw that.

--------------------
Oh ahv jist fun anither button...

+Quote Post
*x-Jay eff-x*
post 13th Oct 2004, 10:36am
Post #11

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][FONT=Arial] Heylo :)
I've been goin 2 trash for ages now!
Theres ppl tht have been rlly yung goin but thr okay unless there used to the streets a bit :unsure: I've been goin since a was 11 n now am 14 :D I think it is realy gd they play gd music n thr hunners a nice lookin boys B) I would advise ppl to go but if yer mums arent okay wif ye seein boys or anythinm a wouldnt lol :P

+Quote Post
*samira*
post 21st Oct 2004, 05:45pm
Post #12

sad.gif anyone know the website for trash under18s cuz i cant remeber please yall someone reply

+Quote Post
*Guest*
post 31st Oct 2004, 05:09pm
Post #13

hi, im wanting to go to trash this weekend, wat shud i wear?(im female) is it dodgey? n i hear tht u pull lots of ppl, is this true?

+Quote Post
*Guest*
post 2nd Nov 2004, 02:14pm
Post #14

can ne of uz tel me the website address 4 trash plz?
is ther ne trouble at trash (likes of fightin?)
i wanna go

+Quote Post
StrawberryThistl...
post 2nd Nov 2004, 10:26pm
Post #15

Visitor
Member No.: 1,529
I 'googled" it and came up withNight B4 In Glasgow

They have info on TRASH

--------------------
"Every line of strength in American history is a line colored with Scottish blood." Woodrow Wilson

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th Nov 2019

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.