Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Craigbank Secondary School Reunion 2008, 30yr REUNION...left in 1978
*Guest*
post 7th Apr 2013, 12:44am
Post #16

Haw Jim, I was at Craigie till I left in 72 and we had a strike, I think it was 71. Aye we all sat down in the playground and the teachers were trying to get us in, eventually one by one we all went in, I got the belt as I was a ringleader they said, I think it had something to do with the tuckshop.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*ann-marie*
post 1st Jan 2014, 09:25pm
Post #17

hello bob , I know what you mean ive tried to get in touch with a few people but no joy, one guy but that's just because we both stayed in shilton! I think ive just been dreaming myself. my best mate was cathy boyd, I remember a lot of people though davie Leith, zander, janet farquar , marylin Goodwin, ginnette reid , lainey stewart fae southie I could go on and on . ann-marie.

+Quote Post
*anne mcintyre*
post 24th May 2014, 11:21am
Post #18

hi i went to craigy left 75 stayed in the bundy bridgend rd was known as anne convery then some class mates wer esther ashcroft june buckley moira graham best mate . moira anderson jean coin x

+Quote Post
deniserodden
post 6th Aug 2014, 02:56am
Post #19

Unpacking
Member No.: 26,273
I went to craigbank in the 70s and they were the best days of my life my name was Denise rodden am sure some one will rember me I left in 1979 I think or 1980 I was in 1k then2k then 3h and4h then 5h Joe short was in my class and toshy Anderson am trying to get some old photos if any one has eny whole like to see the please thanks hope to hear from some one

+Quote Post
*Guest*
post 6th Nov 2014, 02:51pm
Post #20

Brian Gillies ...GUS .. Priesthill crescent 15. your class most primary and secondry remember me not used to these computers things old mrs herriot or sagoo remember him never tought us how to get ready for these things did they.

+Quote Post
*Jane Lochrie*
post 20th Nov 2014, 04:33pm
Post #21

I Went to Craigbank back in 1968 lost all contact with every one had a couple of good school friend wonder how they are doing now.

+Quote Post
Derek07
post 17th Feb 2015, 11:55pm
Post #22

Unpacking
Member No.: 27,066
A left craigie in 68 my class was 3b5 is there anyone who knows if there are reunion nights for us from the 60s they used to call me wee deke f anybody remember s me.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2017

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.