Glasgow Guide Home

Whats On Glasgow Guide
  Glasgow What's On

Glasgow Reviews

Glasgow Gallery

Glasgow Links
Discuss | Guestbook | Postcard | News | Weather | Feedback | Search | About | What's New
Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )                >> View Today's Topics <<

232 Pages V  « < 230 231 232  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uk Independence Referendum - Brexit, Yes or No on EU membership
Rating 1 V
JAGZ1876
post 21st Jan 2018, 05:31pm
Post #3466

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 10,964
QUOTE (DannyH @ 21st Jan 2018, 05:16pm) *
Jagz, I know you, Bilbo and Wombat think that I am an auld eejit. This doesn’t bother me in the least.
I just put it down to the fact that collectively, the three of you resort to insults because none of you can respond to my posts in a reasonable manner, because this is a new experience for you.

“I admire Jagz’s forebearance in the face of such provocation, but call a spade a spade, and an auld eejit, an auld eejit”

Your only response to that was to post a link to a video of Dick Emery. Those of a certain vintage will recall this was a comedy series, where Emery would dress up as a blonde middle aged woman, finding it difficult to walk in high heels.

So Jagz, thanks. Now I know you think I am an auld eejit. Don’t tell me you are not part of a group.
You are what we uneducated people call “Two Faced”.

Danny

No Danny, i don't think you're "an auld eejit", and i have never insulted you and have always responded to you in "a reasonable manner", and i take offence at your accusation that it is "a new experience" for me.

The Dick Emery clip was a bit of lighthearted humour, and again i'm no more a "part of a group" than you are.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 21st Jan 2018, 06:34pm
Post #3467

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,582
Sorry to diverge from the "group", Jagz but I disagree. It becomes clearer each time he posts, that he is indeed an auld eejit, and a hypocritical one at that. He talks of insults aimed at him, but thinks nothing of bandying around epithets like "liar" and "coward" , when someone disagrees with him.

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
wombat
post 21st Jan 2018, 06:59pm
Post #3468

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 5,196
rolleyes.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
the mighty only appear mighty
because YOU are on your knees.RISE UP.

wombat thit grates oan yie.

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 21st Jan 2018, 07:06pm
Post #3469

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 8,412
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 21st Jan 2018, 05:31pm) *
No Danny, i don't think you're "an auld eejit", and i have never insulted you and have always responded to you in "a reasonable manner", and i take offence at your accusation that it is "a new experience" for me.

The Dick Emery clip was a bit of lighthearted humour, and again i'm no more a "part of a group" than you are.

Sorry Jagz, there was no need for you to respond with the Dick Emery video. End of story.

Danny

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 21st Jan 2018, 07:27pm
Post #3470

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 21st Jan 2018, 06:34pm) *
Sorry to diverge from the "group", Jagz but I disagree. It becomes clearer each time he posts, that he is indeed an auld eejit, and a hypocritical one at that. He talks of insults aimed at him, but thinks nothing of bandying around epithets like "liar" and "coward" , when someone disagrees with him.

Bilbo

I did not call you a liar, and a coward because I disagreed with you. I said these things about you because they are true.

Instead of responding to posts I have made, in a reasonable manner, presenting your argument in a rational way, you have resorted to insults.

I have said previously, so I will say it again. If we were at a live debate, you would have been evicted because your conduct would have been deemed to be unacceptable. You are a coward because you have used language to me and others in this forum, that you wouldn’t have been acceptable in a live debate.

You are a liar because you have told blatant lies about me. One very recent example being that I said Pakistanis had stolen work from UK workers. If that is true, tell everybody what I said and when I said it. All you have to do is quote the post I said it.

Finally, if you are a qualified accountant, you are an embarrassment to your profession. You are at the same level as your pal Wombat.At least he is honest enough to have told us he had an unhappy childhood. I can understand his behaviour. He doesn’t know any better. You don’t have that excuse.

Danny Harris

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 21st Jan 2018, 07:29pm
Post #3471

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 21st Jan 2018, 07:06pm) *
Sorry Jagz, there was no need for you to respond with the Dick Emery video. End of story.

Danny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAomAwIwxm8

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 21st Jan 2018, 07:40pm
Post #3472

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (wombat @ 21st Jan 2018, 06:59pm) *
rolleyes.gif

Ah Wombat, you have made my day. The three of you have all turned up together, like vultures.

I don’t have to make a case do I. Right on schedule, the three of you appear together, and the Auld eejit just shakes his head. Can’t believe his luck. The village idiot just couldn’t resist showing up, could you. Listen Bampot, I am away to have a chuckle and a wee sherry, to toast the three smart arses who have just made my day.

Can’t believe my luck!!!

Danny Harris

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post 21st Jan 2018, 07:47pm
Post #3473

Mega City Key Holder
You obviously don't understand English. I said that "people like Danny" etc..... This does not mean or imply that I accused you of saying anything. I was referring to people's comments 55 years ago. How could I possibly mean you? As for cowardice, do you claim that you would make your comments face to face? You are an old ignorant hypocrite!

--------------------
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you, and just because I don't like you doesn't mean I disagree with you.

+Quote Post
big al
post 21st Jan 2018, 08:30pm
Post #3474

Mega City Key Holder
Member No.: 42
I only look in on this from time to time and it's always the same venomous tripe from Bilbo and his cartoon pal - if you really are the man you say you are Bilbo then engage properly in the arguments and debate rather than act like a child and throw rubbishy remarks at people you disagree with - instead of that try and really debate the issues if you really are that clever - I would love to see that because up tlll now my opinion of you could not get any lower than it is - please try and change it.....

--------------------
That'll be the day........

+Quote Post
wombat
post 21st Jan 2018, 09:14pm
Post #3475

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 21st Jan 2018, 08:40pm) *
Ah Wombat, you have made my day. The three of you have all turned up together, like vultures.

I don’t have to make a case do I. Right on schedule, the three of you appear together, and the Auld eejit just shakes his head. Can’t believe his luck. The village idiot just couldn’t resist showing up, could you. Listen Bampot, I am away to have a chuckle and a wee sherry, to toast the three smart arses who have just made my day.

Can’t believe my luck!!!

Danny Harris

cool3.gif U can afford sherry, can yie?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
JAGZ1876
post 21st Jan 2018, 09:17pm
Post #3476

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (DannyH @ 21st Jan 2018, 07:40pm) *

Danny, I have told you repeatedly, i'm no more part of a group than you are when you, John and DJ turn up to confront me.

+Quote Post
wombat
post 21st Jan 2018, 09:19pm
Post #3477

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (big al @ 21st Jan 2018, 08:30pm) *
I only look in on this from time to time and it's always the same venomous tripe from Bilbo and his cartoon pal -

rolleyes.gif "hey john wayne".
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 21st Jan 2018, 09:39pm
Post #3478

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 21st Jan 2018, 07:47pm) *
You obviously don't understand English. I said that "people like Danny" etc..... This does not mean or imply that I accused you of saying anything. I was referring to people's comments 55 years ago. How could I possibly mean you? As for cowardice, do you claim that you would make your comments face to face? You are an old ignorant hypocrite!

Bilbo, for someone who is always pedantic regarding the grammar of some members of this forum, your response to my post is pathetic. Your hypocrisy is so obvious.

You must really think that some of us on this forum are really thick. You cite me as having said something, but now claim,you only said, “People like Danny”, so how could you possibly mean me!
Why the hell did you mention me? You cannot have been a professional accountant. You wouldn’t have the ability to produce a set of accounts for presentation ar an AGM.

I would love to meet you face to face. No fears about that. Spent the last ten years of my working career, up until I was 69, working in HM Prisons. Sometimes locked in a classroom with ten murderers, on my own, Could handle you no bother.

I do not. mean there would be any physical confrontation.I just mean that I have an advantage over you. Just like some of the prisoners, you have a complex and are unable to to talk civilly to others who disagree with you. In short, like some of them, you have a chip on your shoulders. You look down on people like me who won’t accept your superior attitude. Why you have this attitude is beyond me. You profess to be a qualified accountant,but behave like a frustrated clerk,who never made the grade.

Danny Haris

+Quote Post
DannyH
post 21st Jan 2018, 09:57pm
Post #3479

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (big al @ 21st Jan 2018, 08:30pm) *
I only look in on this from time to time and it's always the same venomous tripe from Bilbo and his cartoon pal - if you really are the man you say you are Bilbo then engage properly in the arguments and debate rather than act like a child and throw rubbishy remarks at people you disagree with - instead of that try and really debate the issues if you really are that clever - I would love to see that because up tlll now my opinion of you could not get any lower than it is - please try and change it.....

Hello Big Al

I have no intention of trying to draw you into this out of control forum, but I thank you for your comments. Like you,allI I am asking of Bilbo is that his posts are relevant to the topic. I am not asking him to agree with me, just explain how he sees things.

Regards

Danny Harris

+Quote Post
bilbo.s
post Y'day, 08:57am
Post #3480

Mega City Key Holder
QUOTE (big al @ 21st Jan 2018, 09:30pm) *

Hullorerr, Big Man! Good to see you again after so long. I've fairly missed your cheery badinage to brighten my day. Don't be a stranger!

Thanks for your eagerly awaited contribution to the debate.

--------------------

+Quote Post

232 Pages V  « < 230 231 232
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd Jan 2018

All material in the site Glasgow Guide is copyright of the Glasgow Guide Organisation. This material is for your own private use only, and no part of the site may be reproduced, amended, modified, copied, or transmitted to third parties, by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.

Glasgow Hotels: book cheap hotels in Glasgow online now.